Cat killer!

• Platinum Contributing Member

White bumpers, white small shield for when I ride it and a partial white wrap matching the stock decals to color out the tunnel/tank area.  

2 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Hey that's a great ride,ride that thing a week trip no problem, just not a fan of white :dunno: I'm not a purist sue me 

Yeah, wasn't my first choice but this is what the wife wanted.  It does look nice and I'm glad with the choice. 

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Yeah, wasn't my first choice but this is what the wife wanted.  It does look nice and I'm glad with the choice. 

That Is a sound choice for a woman’s sled and will be an adequate performer for your wife.  

Congrats!

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, Highmark said:

:pc: Just arrived at the dealership.   Few white accents to change out then good to go.  

White Indy 850.jpg

I like white! Don't forget to add white skis, just saying. 

Congrats on your new sled. :bc:

HPIM1220 (Medium).JPG

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Uhhh....yah. Ain't no cat anything that isnt 1056 or 998 running anywhere near that thing

did you see that fucking 400cc single lunger ?? what the fuck :lol:   guess I dont need to be sucking polaris 550 cock anytime soon eh? just saw this shit. very disappointing. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

did you see that fucking 400cc single lunger ?? what the fuck :lol:   guess I dont need to be sucking polaris 550 cock anytime soon eh? just saw this shit. very disappointing. 

My brother's gonna have to fire up the old Inviter now that there's something in his class.  :lol:

27 minutes ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

Cat needs to get out of sleds.....they offer not one single thing worth owning except the yamaha turbo motor and without a chassis around it who cares 

• Thanks 1