Ouch. Vindman was a swing and a miss.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Doesn't know the whistleblower but won't tell the intelligence committee what other intelligence people he shared the information with.   Hmmmm.....

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

coordinate.jpg

Coordinate the Presidents policy.....not his own.    The US policy is the Presidents policy....not congress....not the IC. 

Edited by Highmark

Everyday morning it’s a “ this is it we got him” day. So where is the smoking gun proof? :lol2:

Dems are finished. Voters see right through their fantasy and it ain’t working AGAIN as they thought it would.

Good. Trump will get shoved up your asses for the next 5 years. 

HAHA

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

I’ve never seen somebody strike out on the first swing.  

Cool trick!!!  One of MC’s?  :lol2:

Who died and made you the umpire?  Call me King of the Sandlot cause I just got that shit clean outtta tha park dawg.  Now be a dear and go fetch so Pigshit can take another swing :lol: 

6 minutes ago, Snake said:

And every other service member says "dddddeeeeeuuuuuccchhhheeeeee"... :lol:

Oh, no question about that.  Fucking spare me that god damn bullshit.  I notice the complete lack of the title “President” when the Dems re referring to Trump also...”BUT SHOW SOME RESPECT FOR DA RANK!!!!”

DOUCHEBAGGERY LEVEL ELEVENTY!!!!

• Thanks 1

Just now, DriftBusta said:

How many times have we heard ”Mr” Trump in the past 3 years?  No problem there though. 

Schitt didn’t even have the courtesy to use “Mr.”. At all today from what I hear.  Just “Trump”.

Pathetic, shameful hypocrites gonna do them.

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

How many times have we heard ”Mr” Trump in the past 3 years?  No problem there though. 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Schitt didn’t even have the courtesy to use “Mr.”. At all today from what I hear.  Just “Trump”.

Pathetic, shameful hypocrites gonna do them.

Right because Trump is so respectful of others yet here  you two are bleeding out the gash for poor Donny.   :cry:

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Right because Trump is so respectful of others yet here  you two are bleeding out the gash for poor Donny.   :cry:

I love see the blatant hypocrisy in it all though.  Hypocrites have a hard time spotting that.  SBYL.

BTW, “Mr.” is a perfectly acceptable way for an elected member of government to address an officer.  PERFECTLY ACCEPTABLE.  

This guy is such a flaming douche bag...but, you seem to like his boot flavor so....lick on!!!!!

8 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Bleeding out the gash?  Thats rich coming from you femboy.  :lol: