FBI Investigating Possibility Of Criminal Enterprise In Epstein Death

• Gold Member

The problem is they'll get the guards and likely no one else. The guards aren't the criminal enterprise, just the pawns. I hope the FBI go far far up the ladder on this but if they(FBI) have proven anything by lately it's they're corrupt and not interested in truth.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Kivalo said:

The problem is they'll get the guards and likely no one else. The guards aren't the criminal enterprise, just the pawns. I hope the FBI go far far up the ladder on this but if they(FBI) have proven anything by lately it's they're corrupt and not interested in truth.

If the guards were paid to look the other way....even for him to commit suicide then my guess is putting pressure on them will have them singing. 

Reality is that's a small part of the large picture.   Why isn't that woman handler of all these girls have an arrest warrant out for her?   

Edited by Highmark

• Gold Member
Just now, Highmark said:

If the guards were paid to look the other way....even for him to commit suicide then my guess is putting pressure on them will have them singing.   

Or get them suicided.

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Reality is that's a small part of the large picture.   Why isn't that woman handler of all these girls have an arrest warrant out for her?   

I have been wondering the same. 

• Gold Member
39 minutes ago, Highmark said:

That's a very good question.