“HOUSE NOW INVESTIGATING WHETHER TRUMP LIED TO MUELLER"

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

WOW that’s insane.

Think about your position you have been gut hooked by every unsubstantiated charge against Trump since the first week of November 2016 and no matter how many times you end up on the wrong side you are eager for the next fantasy charge against him.  When does reason creep back into that thick skull of yours and just deal with the reality of what has transpired.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

:lol:  Good one. 

My real fear is the IG report/criminal investigation that is looming.  I think it is quite clear that many inside the government abused their positions because they didn't get the outcome they had envisioned. Many like you will make excuses for them when they go down just because you don't like Trump.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

32 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

My real fear is the IG report/criminal investigation that is looming.  I think it is quite clear that many inside the government abused their positions because they didn't get the outcome they had envisioned. Many like you will make excuses for them when they go down just because you don't like Trump.  

Your “fear”?  It’s blatantly clear to anybody with a god damn brain that was going on to not only prevent the outcome but, also afterwords to try and upend it.  It is still going on.

57 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Think about your position you have been gut hooked by every unsubstantiated charge against Trump since the first week of November 2016 and no matter how many times you end up on the wrong side you are eager for the next fantasy charge against him.  When does reason creep back into that thick skull of yours and just deal with the reality of what has transpired.

His position is,  the lies are justified  in his mind....he is righteous. Same kind of thinking as religious fanatics who fire bomb abortion clinics 

Edited by Cold War

5 minutes ago, Cold War said:

His position is,  the lies are justified  in his mind....he is righteous. Same kind of thinking as religious fanatics who fire bomb abortion clinics 

Correct the ends justifies the means when it comes to Trump which is a slippery slope for the Future.

1 hour ago, Carlos Danger said:

If there was something serious on Trump it would not take 4 years to dig it up. Think of all the investigations ran by the Press going back decades in NYC.  Trump has had a target on him for ever and still nothing?  I can't think of any president that could have survived being investigated from before he was sworn in until now with 90% negative press coverage. I am starting to think Trump might be up for sainthood.

• Haha 2

14 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

If there was something serious on Trump it would not take 4 years to dig it up. Think of all the investigations ran by the Press going back decades in NYC.  Trump has had a target on him for ever and still nothing?  I can't think of any president that could have survived being investigated from before he was sworn in until now with 90% negative press coverage. I am starting to think Trump might be up for sainthood.

:lol::lol2:  OMG. It just keeps getting better. 

14 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

You believe Trump when he said he was exonerated.  :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
25 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Trump lied under oath.......WOW that never happened before ...Trump never lies......says his ass kissing brainwashed dumb asses here.

He did?   Just like he colluded with the Russian's.  :lol:  

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Carlos Danger said:

When Clinton was impeached the special council handed down 11 indictments.....how many against Trump?

Ouch. :groin:

37 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Trump lied under oath.......WOW that never happened before ...Trump never lies......says his ass kissing brainwashed dumb asses here.

The most prolific liar on FS and defender of the Clintons and Dan blather is suddenly concerned about lies   :lol:

3016D0A8-D4AE-4587-9BAE-ABF3B820F615.thumb.jpeg.054c72fe1e4dfda810ea0cf7e0756556.jpeg

3 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

When Clinton was impeached the special council handed down 11 indictments.....how many against Trump?

List them and the details.  Let me know if any of them are worse than Trump has done. With the exception of lying under oath.

3 hours ago, Sleepr2 said:

The most prolific liar on FS and defender of the Clintons and Dan blather is suddenly concerned about lies   :lol:

3016D0A8-D4AE-4587-9BAE-ABF3B820F615.thumb.jpeg.054c72fe1e4dfda810ea0cf7e0756556.jpeg

Investigated and exonerated.   You know, really exonerated, not Trump saying.  "I was exonerated" then begging everyone else to agree that he was exonerated followed by crickets. 

Giving Nukes to Iran and Korea??   You sound like JT

Edited by revkevsdi

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Investigated and exonerated.   You know, really exonerated, not Trump saying.  "I was exonerated" then begging everyone else to agree that he was exonerated followed by crickets. 

Giving Nukes to Iran and Korea??   You sound like JT

Double standards noted 👍

22 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

Six associates of trump in jail. One his personal lawyer and his new personal lawyer under investigation. You think he’s a choir boy.  Sorry dumb dumb. He’s no choir boy he’s the one fucking Merca in the ass. :lol2: 

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Six associates of trump in jail. One his personal lawyer and his new personal lawyer under investigation. You think he’s a choir boy.  Sorry dumb dumb. He’s no choir boy he’s the one fucking Merca in the ass. :lol2: 

BFD0F85D-94F6-4B61-A1FC-A72A21353317.thumb.jpeg.768f9342aeb327e26fc06ef9ccd590e8.jpeg