Dindu

Pete

25 minutes ago, f7ben said:

No it's not like saying any of that.

Are gangbangers indicative of most blacks? 

You motherfuckers are really pathetic

You should watch the last vid. The one black tries to help up the one that just got his ass beat & he hits him. Then the nice one just pummels the dude :lol:

Where's that fat bastard Snacks? Doesn't he usually defend you in these threads? :lol:

• Haha 3

This is your kid's future boyz. Niggers fighting over a fukkin' sandwich. It can only get worse, 'cause all those girls will do is fuck, have kids, and suck our money out through welfare. 

36 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

You should watch the last vid. The one black tries to help up the one that just got his ass beat & he hits him. Then the nice one just pummels the dude :lol:

Where's that fat bastard Snacks? Doesn't he usually defend you in these threads? :lol:

Trust me....I dont need any backup here

7 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

This is your kid's future boyz. Niggers fighting over a fukkin' sandwich. It can only get worse, 'cause all those girls will do is fuck, have kids, and suck our money out through welfare. 

Does make a person want to try one of these sammiches tho doesn't it? Not sure if there are any popeyes around here ...might have to check.

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Trust me....I dont need any backup here

You do cry racism too much. The topic can be debated imo. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Does make a person want to try one of these sammiches tho doesn't it? Not sure if there are any popeyes around here ...might have to check.

Sure is good advertising. ..... haven't been to a Popeye's in years but I'm definitely going to check one out ....I have to decide if I want the regular or spicy:bc:

11 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Im just ashamed of the person I used to be. Forgive my over reaction.

23 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

One of my sisters asked me to try and get her one!!!!!!  I told her I went into a Popeye's once, and it looked like I was in Ghana. Never went back, absolutely disgusting.  

However, I would like to try one of those new  Chicken NiggaWiches!!  

7 hours ago, f7ben said:

Im just ashamed of the person I used to be. Forgive my over reaction.

We all can say that to some extent. But things are changing. That’s a good thing.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Edmo said:

We all can say that to some extent. But things are changing. That’s a good thing.

Maybe “to some extent”.  I don’t think anybody should “be ashamed” of who they were...it’s part of who they are now.  Rather, be proud of one’s own ability to recognize they need to change.  Some can’t do that.  Society shifts.  Things change and we all adapt. The trick is to not push people too fast then try to ostracize the ones that won’t shift at the speed others want.  It creates hatred and a reverse psychological reaction.  

I wonder how many libtwats ever read “How to Win Friends and Influence People”.  I’d bet most have no idea who Dale Carbegie was...or even care.  They’ve got their “gang”...and DeY GoNna ChNge StuFF!!!!!  “Fer duh grEAteR gUud.”

Imbeciles.  Yuh....I blame the liberals for the divide we are in now....and the continued deepening of it.  Change my mind.

9 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

I think I'll stop by Starbucks and have me a latte. Nobody better fuck with me or it's going down...

Who,s ya first target, a hipster , or a dyke that looks like a hipster?

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

Who,s ya first target, a hipster , or a dyke that looks like a hipster?

It’s Starbucks.  Everyone drinking their coffee should be a target.  Leave the baristas with the Liberal arts degree for last.  They’ve earned it!  :lmao:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It’s Starbucks.  Everyone drinking their coffee should be a target.  Leave the baristas with the Liberal arts degree for last.  They’ve earned it!  :lmao:

Was in a Verizon store one time and there was a starbucks next door. Verizon wait was 1/2 hr so I went next door and bought a small hot coffee. Was wired for 4 hrs. 

Left there and drove past a crack dealer. Told him " those faggots from Seattle are going to put you out of business.

• Haha 1

Just now, steve from amherst said:

Was in a Verizon store one time and there was a starbucks next door. Verizon wait was 1/2 hr so I went next door and bought a small hot coffee. Was wired for 4 hrs. 

Left there and drove past a crack dealer. Told him " those faggots from Seattle are going to put you out of business.

:lol: