Just venting

3 more killed in a Wal-Mart lot in Oklahoma.

A boy found dead after a frat party in NY. 

I maintain that this country sucks. A lot of money, cars, you name it, but American society...…………..CAN NOT SUCK ENOUGH. 

12 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I maintain that this country sucks. A lot of money, cars, you name it, but American society...…………..CAN NOT SUCK ENOUGH. 

F7ben has a one step program that might help? :dunno:

• Haha 1

Just now, SSFB said:

It's clear, after this weekend, that Benny really shouldn't be offering anyone help with their self induced frustrations.  Oh my!  :lol: 

I'm actually concerned for him!  

• Gold Member
18 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Stop watching the news, they lie to you. Go outside, talk to other people, learn there more good than bad out there, enjoy life.  :bc:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Oh yeah, help from Benny Too Skinny. Thanks, but no thanks, I'm whacked-out enough on my own, as it is. :mc:

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

To where? Even Canada has crazy shit goin' on.

Venezuela.  I'll chip in for the plane ticket if you promise never to return. :bc:

Just now, Highmark said:

Venezuela.  I'll chip in for the plane ticket if you promise never to return. :bc:

If he joins the CIA...they'll send him there for free....To ColLApSe TheIYR NAySHun wIff AN EviL Plan!!!!!

...heard that here.  :lol: 

3 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Stop watching the news, they lie to you. Go outside, talk to other people, learn there more good than bad out there, enjoy life.  :bc:

Very true.

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

Oh yeah, help from Benny Too Skinny. Thanks, but no thanks, I'm whacked-out enough on my own, as it is. :mc:

:lol:

2 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

It's not me, I'm worried about. I'm worried about younger family members. What is the future for them? 

I mean really, getting killed over a Popeye sandwich!!!!!

Stand back and look at this Kivvie…………..the country is imploding. Yes, everything is great, until YOUR NUMBER comes up, and you're an innocent victim of crime or auto accidents. 

There's too many drunks, druggers, mentals, and criminals. Just my .02c.  

I can not tell you how many near-accidents I've seen. 

• Gold Member
23 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Polynesia.  

7 minutes ago, Highmark said:

It's MachZnot.... Taiwan...DUH!!

• Haha 2

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

It's not me, I'm worried about. I'm worried about younger family members. What is the future for them? 

I mean really, getting killed over a Popeye sandwich!!!!!

Stand back and look at this Kivvie…………..the country is imploding. Yes, everything is great, until YOUR NUMBER comes up, and you're an innocent victim of crime or auto accidents. 

There's too many drunks, druggers, mentals, and criminals. Just my .02c.  

I can not tell you how many near-accidents I've seen. 

This ain't nothing to worry about, the world will keep turning & life will go on.  Enjoy yourself, old man!  :bc:

• Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Believe it or not South America has the lowest level of air pollution!!! 90% of the earth's air pollution is NORTH OF THE EQUATOR!! 

However, if I knew where you lived, I would endure the pollution, if I could leave a bag of my steaming onion/garlic combo shit on your front step some night, and rang your doorbell, and watched as you stomped it out!!!!  

9 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

No, I was serious.

Yeah, now that I think of it, you might be right. If some old, fat guy went there with some money, he could live like a king, and have young, beautiful broads strokin' his Johnson on the patio, overlookin' the ocean. Yeah, I like that!!!!! :rockernana:

1 hour ago, XCR1250 said:

Polynesia.  

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

Wut, you think that's funny???

This is actually a good idea, almost zero crime and youre supposedly rich so you can afford it. Go live out your life on an island in the south pacific. 

Or take ben's advice and kill yourself. Do everybody a favor. 

17 minutes ago, Anler said:

This is actually a good idea, almost zero crime and youre supposedly rich so you can afford it. Go live out your life on an island in the south pacific. 

Or take ben's advice and kill yourself. Do everybody a favor. 

thats not very nice- he's the most valued boomer contributor here.