Democrats invite Trump to testify in impeachment inquiry

28 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Far less.

At the 10 Month mark Trump told 6 times as many lies.  He was just warming up.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/12/14/opinion/sunday/trump-lies-obama-who-is-worse.html

Both presidents have told lies. But one seems to have told more lies than the other. Politifact reports that 15% of the statements by Donald Trump that it evaluated qualified as “pants on fire” level lies. Conversely, the publication found that just 2% of the Barack Obama statements that it fact-checked qualified as “pants on fire” lies. For both presidents, that’s only the lies that Politifact found were “pants on fire” false, not including statements that were just “false,” even “mostly false,” or only “half true.”

Similarly, The New York Times catalogued the lies told by Barack Obama and Donald Trump. “We applied the same conservative standard to Obama and Trump, counting only demonstrably and substantially false statements,” the Times noted. The result? The Times found that Trump often says “whatever helps him make the case he’s trying to make. In his first 10 months in office, he has told 103 separate untruths, many of them repeatedly. Obama told 18 over his entire eight-year tenure. That’s an average of about two a year for Obama and about 124 a year for Trump.”

You don't really want me to post the 949 Obama lies again, do you? BTW there are 100's more than what I posted a few days ago.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Holy fuck!  I dare anyone to find a more ignorant member than MC or one more absolutely butt-hurt than BarbieHands.

I DARE YOU!

Just go look in the deer diet thread....that is the very essence of ignorant

5 hours ago, f7ben said:

That's the same as asking him to resign.

He wouldnt make it 30 seconds into the first question without committing perjury

It would be entertaining for sure :lol:

4 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Poor Nancy, hoping a few dim bulbs will latch onto the notion that Trump needs to testify in front of that circus.  Lets wrap it up Dems.  Lets have the vote.  Then the real trial will begin.  Idiots.

Why the rush? While we know Trump won't show up it, would be awesome to watch him lie while under oath.

4 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

My guess is he just dosnt have anywhere near the money he claims to have.

That's probably part of it.

4 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

And even if true, who cares?  Its not an impeachable offense.  Just more fodder for the Dems to run out the clock until the election.  Can you just imagine the shit spin they would put on every line item of it?

But the tax returns would show where he does business, and it would also show any conflicts of interest he may have being POTUS, and as someone who has to provide personal financial statements and tax returns for business purposes, it the tax returns that tell the WHOLE story.

5 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Trump should be glad to tell his side under  oath. I’m sure his supporters can’t wait for the President to set the record straight and face his accusers. 

Then he’ll have everything he asked for. Open hearings and a chance to face his accusers. 

what accusers ? the ones with zero first hand information? yeah not worth the time to show up for that failing show even with a free tix. 

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

But the tax returns would show where he does business, and it would also show any conflicts of interest he may have being POTUS, and as someone who has to provide personal financial statements and tax returns for business purposes, it the tax returns that tell the WHOLE story.

No, they wouldn't.  If there was anything at all that the Dems could have used to twist a narrative, true or not, it would have been used already.

You should stop trying to compare what you are required to do and what Trump is required to do as far as returns and financial statements go.  That's just absurd.

38 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

In this climate that the corrupt Democrats have created, Trump is not going to furnish squat unless he absolutely has to.  I don’t blame him, and you’d do the same thing if you were in his shoes.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Holy fuck!  I dare anyone to find a more ignorant member than MC or one more absolutely butt-hurt than BarbieHands.

I DARE YOU!

Those two are cream of the crop! Hey, at least they excel at something

On another note...The whistle blower will be there with their tax returns just to make it super duper official and shit   :lol: 

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

You know like stuff that threatens national security