Open letter to Greta Dumberg

jtssrx

3 hours ago, irv said:

Sorry if that meme upset you so much, Barbara, and thanks for clarifying those guys were actors. I'm actually surprised you recognized them. I figured with your ignorant brainwashed beliefs, you were much younger but now I know it's just your maturity level. 

Who were in the Military.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

You are one. Doom & gloom bs believers.

So fucking stupid, "global warming" was proven wrong, now on to "climate change".

Climate change is normal and has been going on since Earth's creation.

If you and your type of sjw can't understand that, then you're just fucking retarded!

Proven wrong.  When was the last time 90% of scientists in their field were proven wrong?

Where were you on smoking causing cancer and the ozone layer?

Bet you believed the industry schills instead of scientists. 

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Proven wrong.  When was the last time 90% of scientists in their field were proven wrong?

Where were you on smoking causing cancer and the ozone layer?

Bet you believed the industry schills instead of scientists. 

These fucking losers can't predict tomorrows weather.:lol:

• Thanks 2

5 hours ago, f7ben said:

Why do you feel the need to get so emotional over things like a little girl who believes in global warming , or a black man who thinks the justice system is wrong?

Why do you guys always think I'm emotional? I know you and Jimmy post on pure emotion all the time but that's not me.  

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 hours ago, f7ben said:

You first pig shit!!!1

You do know that Minnesota has the 3rd highest pork production in the country.   That makes you piglet shit.  :lol:  

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Everything south of Hinkley is Iowa north. I don't live anywhere near any pig farms!!!1

:lol:

https://www.nationalhogfarmer.com/business/minnesota-land-pork

Minnesota: The land of pork

The “Land of 10,000 Lakes,” the “North Star State,” the “Bread and Butter State,” the “Gopher State” … these are all taglines that have been slapped on the great state of Minnesota. Now the north central state has a new nickname — “Meat of the North.”

It’s a slogan that might not ring a bell with the 3.6 million Minnesota residents who call the Twin Cities metro area home, but it’s near and dear to the 3,000 pig farms across the state. After all, the state ranks second in value and number of market pigs raised each year. In 2017 alone, Minnesota pig farmers marketed 16.4 million pigs in 2017. The “Meat of the North” is truly pork.

Edited by Highmark