Open letter to Greta Dumberg

jtssrx

• Platinum Contributing Member
15 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Jims a fucking idiot.  Ignore him.  He’ll post up an article about Iran and expect a discussion (as long as you agree with him), but otherwise, he brings zero.  Then he comes in here and shits on your thread.  That was a good read imo.

Good god you’re a whiny old cunt and of course I expect no discussion from you anything related to The Iraq War because you still think it was a good idea. BTW the whole “as long as you agree with him” line is priceless considering the fact that you spend most of your time at TBP where your endless bullshit goes unchallenged. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

Pssst. Those soldiers are actors.  Just so you don’t make a fool of yourself.  

Too late. 

That's rich for you to say.  Let's not mix who up the fool is in the conversation. They are both veterans as well.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, frenchy said:

An open letter to a teenage girl. That’ll show her! :lol: 

why not just ignore her? 

Because she’s getting propped up and thrown in front of television cameras all over the world as some kind of credible voice, mixed in with a little guilt because shes so “young and innocent”.  :dunno: 

• Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Good god you’re a whiny old cunt and of course I expect no discussion from you anything related to The Iraq War because you still think it was a good idea. BTW the whole “as long as you agree with him” line is priceless considering the fact that you spend most of your time at TBP where your endless bullshit goes unchallenged. 

Maybe I’m just more likeable than you.  This thread proves that you’re just a petulant little twat of a man.  And quit spewing lies about my positions.  I’ve said I understood the position and agreed with it at the time.  In hindsight was it a good move?  No, but you don’t get do overs in foreign policy, and after 9/11, most of the country was in no mood to take a chance on anyone inflicting mass casualties on us again.  I’d give anything to see the discussions in here 17-18 years ago, when you were probably biting your pillow over the need to get vengeance on all those evil muslims.  18 years later and now you’re nothing but a contrarian muslim apologist.  Asshole.  

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, frenchy said:

An open letter to a teenage girl. That’ll show her! :lol: 

why not just ignore her? 

She is completely irrelevant and easy to ignore. Just like some of the guys who post here. 

Lets see where she is in a year. 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Maybe I’m just more likeable than you.  This thread proves that you’re just a petulant little twat of a man.  And quit spewing lies about my positions.  I’ve said I understood the position and agreed with it at the time.  In hindsight was it a good move?  No, but you don’t get do overs in foreign policy, and after 9/11, most of the country was in no mood to take a chance on anyone inflicting mass casualties on us again.  I’d give anything to see the discussions in here 17-18 years ago, when you were probably biting your pillow over the need to get vengeance on all those evil muslims.  18 years later and now you’re nothing but a contrarian muslim apologist.  Asshole.  

You arent likeable at all

3 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Pssst. Those soldiers are actors.  Just so you don’t make a fool of yourself.  

Too late. 

So is she. 

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

She is completely irrelevant and easy to ignore. Just like some of the guys who post here. 

Lets see where she is in a year. 

Bingo. Crying about her meaningless opinion just gives her and her side what they want - attention. Take that away and she's done even quicker.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Who are her believers?

I thought people just agreeD with her that we should believe the overwhelming majority of scientists. 

You are one. Doom & gloom bs believers.

So fucking stupid, "global warming" was proven wrong, now on to "climate change".

Climate change is normal and has been going on since Earth's creation.

If you and your type of sjw can't understand that, then you're just fucking retarded!