Sledderama

smokin george

2 hours ago, smokin george said:

The wife and I went to the show and same old .We ran into some old friends ,picked up a couple new maps and didn't spend any money other than $20 to get in. 

So, I didn't miss much then. :bc: $10 bucks a person or $20, George? Did you see much in the way of deals or was it like the T.O. show, hit and miss? I read on FB the place was a zoo and hard to get around? Any truth to that?

25 minutes ago, irv said:

So, I didn't miss much then. :bc: $10 bucks a person or $20, George? Did you see much in the way of deals or was it like the T.O. show, hit and miss? I read on FB the place was a zoo and hard to get around? Any truth to that?

$10/per and same old shit. There were some small deals mostly on old stock. Same vendors/dealers again and it was busy. 

• Thanks 1

It was very busy.. Busiest i have seen it in years. Same typical vendors as george mentioned. I only wanted a pair of snow pants and came home empty handed.. either sold out the common sizes on the good deals or didnt like the others.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, steve6 said:

It was very busy.. Busiest i have seen it in years. Same typical vendors as george mentioned. I only wanted a pair of snow pants and came home empty handed.. either sold out the common sizes on the good deals or didnt like the 

The wife thought she might find a pair of snow pants without the bib but no such luck. The outdoor flea mkt seemed like there was more shit there and ran into a couple buddies carrying an old stereo and speakers lol

• Haha 1