Kapernick work implodes NFL says he pulled a scam on them

jtssrx

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yep...that’s what racists always say! 

Go ahead and go with that if it makes you feel better, cry baby. I have no problem telling a person who is a fucking piece of shit that they're a piece of shit. Doesn't matter what color they are.  And if they happen to be black and start acting like a dumb fuck and running thier cock sucker I will call then a fucking piece of shit nigger right their face. I wouldn't cower down like a little sissy like you would, just because they're black and you're a complete fucking pathetic pussy.

Ok, so using the word "Nigger" makes somebody a racist now and negroes use it constantly but, the SJW retards here say blacks can't be racist.  :dunno: 

I'm going to do some math to figure this out.  Trying to figure out the symbol for SJW to factor in.  That's tough.  I can't find an image for arrogant, ignorant, cowardly libtwat on Google.  weirdly enough....when I put in those exact words, this is the first pic that comes up (seriously):

Image result for arrogant ignorant cowardly libtwat

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Woolie would be welcome in my house or anywhere with me anytime. You, I wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire. I'd find the closest 5 gallon gas can and see if that works.

I'm welcome anytime I know. 

• Haha 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
15 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Go ahead and go with that if it makes you feel better, cry baby. I have no problem telling a person who is a fucking piece of shit that they're a piece of shit. Doesn't matter what color they are.  And if they happen to be black and start acting like a dumb fuck and running thier cock sucker I will call then a fucking piece of shit nigger right their face. I wouldn't cower down like a little sissy like you would, just because they're black and you're a complete fucking pathetic pussy.

Wow...that’s a lot of show off talk!!!!!! 

So let me ask you something..you go to Lions games which are usually full of drunk assholes black and white....how many fights have you been in? 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Wow...that’s a lot of show off talk!!!!!! 

So let me ask you something..you go to Lions games which are usually full of drunk assholes black and white....how many fights have you been in? 

No talk, that's reality.

Zero. Helped break a few up tho.

Just now, SVT MXZ XRS said:

I have at a Wings game. Didn't get kicked out tho.  

This was probably 20+ years ago and the bears sucked pretty good. Fucking soldier Field had over half Minnesota jerseys sitting in the stands. My buddy started jawing with one of them and things went South from there. Of course alcohol was the primary culprit. :lol:

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

This was probably 20+ years ago and the bears sucked pretty good. Fucking soldier Field had over half Minnesota jerseys sitting in the stands. My buddy started jawing with one of them and things went South from there. Of course alcohol was the primary culprit. :lol:

Aand then there's how it happened.....

ep9U01.gif

14 minutes ago, Anler said:

:lol:so like this year then. 

That's what happens at Lions games. It's 9/10 times the Lions fans being a sore loser and getting their ass kicked by an out of towner. 

Pittsburgh game was a good one right behind us last time they were in town.  Lions fan was giving this Steelers fan shit all game. And the Steelers fan was being cool about it.  Of course the Lions were losing and Steelers fan was leaving a few minutes before the game ended.  Lions fan decide to say one more thing to Steelers fan before he left.  I forget what the Lions fan said but the Steelers fan just looked at him and laughed and pointed to the score board and said "score board, bitch"   Lions fan was all BH about it and threw his beer at him. It wasn't a cup of beer , it was a beer can. Then tried to throw a punch. That didn't go to well for him because the Lions fan was drunk as fuck and about a 1/3 of the size of the Steelers fan. Didn't end well for the Lions fan. He got about 5 in before I grabbed him and said come on let's go. He didn't try and resist me because he got his mission accomplished.  Cops and security came and I told them if anyone deserves to get hauled away it's the guy who got his ass beat for throwing a beer and a punch first.  They let the Steelers fan leave :lmao: 

My BIL was jacking his jaw to some Cowboys fans yesterday.  I just kept telling him to STFU because he was drinking and told him he's gonna get thumped a few times before I jump in because he was running his trap all game. 

14 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

I'd rag doll you out of your own house!

You'd be a one punch like your buddy Red Twat :snack:

2 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

That's what happens at Lions games. It's 9/10 times the Lions fans being a sore loser and getting their ass kicked by an out of towner. 

Pittsburgh game was a good one right behind us last time they were in town.  Lions fan was giving this Steelers fan shit all game. And the Steelers fan was being cool about it.  Of course the Lions were losing and Steelers fan was leaving a few minutes before the game ended.  Lions fan decide to say one more thing to Steelers fan before he left.  I forget what the Lions fan said but the Steelers fan just looked at him and laughed and pointed to the score board and said "score board, bitch"   Lions fan was all BH about it and threw his beer at him. It wasn't a cup of beer , it was a beer can. Then tried to throw a punch. That didn't go to well for him because the Lions fan was drunk as fuck and about a 1/3 of the size of the Steelers fan. Didn't end well for the Lions fan. He got about 5 in before I grabbed him and said come on let's go. He didn't try and resist me because he got his mission accomplished.  Cops and security came and I told them if anyone deserves to get hauled away it's the guy who got his ass beat for throwing a beer and a punch first.  They let the Steelers fan leave :lmao: 

My BIL was jacking his jaw to some Cowboys fans yesterday.  I just kept telling him to STFU because he was drinking and told him he's gonna get thumped a few times before I jump in because he was running his trap all game. 

Settle down Philo.....

479F8893-6CF9-4721-8883-45B2D5635E2C.gif.1bf3f96f6b12b8505333d69c5548e5c4.gif

13 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

The Bears have sucked for a long time. :lol:

At least nowadays the stadium doesnt have more fans from the opposing team. :flush:

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

The Bears have sucked for a long time. :lol:

At least nowadays the stadium doesnt have more fans from the opposing team. :flush:

Not nearly as long as Detroit has :lol:. I go for the comedy on the field and in the stands. It's hilarious watching them get their hopes up and have them smashed.  Like the end of Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory, only Charlie doesn't get the chocolate :lol:

Yesterday was only the 2nd game I've been to this year. Other was the Chiefs. I'm done after yesterday. IF the GB game at the end if the year would have meant anything I would have gone to that too, but it's not going to mater a bit. :lmao:

That's been the norm at Ford Field lately. Last 3 games I've been to Rams (last year) Chiefs and Cowboys have all been about 50/50.  Lions fans are selling their seats online and fans from out of town are flying in to see away games.   Some because they don't have seats at home or can't get them for cheap.  And some just like to go to all 16 regular season games.   Cowboys fans were way louder yesterday, that's for sure. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Anler said:

Pussy! Even I have been kicked out of a bears game. Fucking Minnesota faggots! :lol:

I would never do anything to get kicked out of a pats game. Now the red sox , yep , been kicked out of Fenway.

1 hour ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Yea, I apologize. We shouldn't be taking about fighting. Didn't mean to scare and offend you.

Pfffttt...as usual your stories involve OTHER people doing things...fighting, shooting deer...etc....

Although you are Going to one punch Kev, Red Twat....you've ridden sleds and hunted longer than Reeves has been alive....fuck it never stops. 😂

BTW what kind of moron spends good money and spends a Sunday to go to a football game to laugh at the home team who he openly admits not being a fan of. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Cool stadium. 

Too expensive.

My wife is a big baseball fan. Took her to a sox /yankees game for her b day.

Tix $280 each

Parking $55

Hotdog and water $13 

Kicked out by the 4th inning.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Pfffttt...as usual your stories involve OTHER people doing things...fighting, shooting deer...etc....

Although you are Going to one punch Kev, Red Twat....you've ridden sleds and hunted longer than Reeves has been alive....fuck it never stops. 😂

Go kill yourself already you pathetic waste of oxygen

2 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Too expensive.

My wife is a big baseball fan. Took her to a sox /yankees game for her b day.

Tix $280 each

Parking $55

Hotdog and water $13 

Kicked out by the 4th inning.

Went to a game when I was there a couple of years ago.