Any of you bad ass snipers get a deer this morning?

Kivalo

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

HSR....I dont think you understand what a swamp smells and tastes like.

There isnt any swamp near any area where deer are grazing corn and grain over winter wheat and alfalfa.

Places like Northern MN and some parts of the UP have areas where deer have never been out of swampy low lands. That diet impacts flavor

You really have no clue here.

All swamps stop at the red line hahahahhahahahahahahah

B58DCB75-398C-4A39-B5DD-FADB084420F4.png

3 minutes ago, HSR said:

Google the sax bog you fucking moron. 

Where I'm from and hunt there is 100s and 100s of square miles of swamp and bog. You are so fucking clueless it makes dripper look bright

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Google the sax bog you fucking moron. 

Where I'm from and hunt there is 100s and 100s of square miles of swamp and bog. You are so fucking clueless it makes dripper look bright

OK  I'm willing to discuss anything hunting related with other hunters as they are generally respectful of each other even when view points differ. You are obviously NOT a hunter, just another google expert as you are with clutching. So I won't waste any more of my time arguing with a petulant child that can't even create his own material. Someday you will grow up and look back at how stupid you were,,,ya know like how you feel when everyone is laughing at the pic of you on your knees on the ice. It will be like that all over again. Have a nice day :thumbsup:

7 minutes ago, HSR said:

OK  I'm willing to discuss anything hunting related with other hunters as they are generally respectful of each other even when view points differ. You are obviously NOT a hunter, just another google expert as you are with clutching. So I won't waste any more of my time arguing with a petulant child that can't even create his own material. Someday you will grow up and look back at how stupid you were,,,ya know like how you feel when everyone is laughing at the pic of you on your knees on the ice. It will be like that all over again. Have a nice day :thumbsup:

Kill yourself ignorant idiot!!!1

3 hours ago, Reevester said:

I realize that. And a deer shot here this time of year that's been eating soy beans and corn and grains all summer and fall will taste better then one shot the end of December when it's been eating cedar browse for a month. And a deer that lives in the bush eats stick brow and cedar. 

Fuck you are one stupid inbred retard. 

They're not just eating that you schlep, various different grasses, leaves and fruits and you forgot a big one.......acorns.

2 hours ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

They eat leaves and buds for sure, but not sticks/twigs/branches. I see them in my yard eating right from the trees, but the branches are un touched. They really like the pear buds and leaves 

Yup...

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So I other words you are asleep in your stand...hope you’re harnessed in. Better yet hunt out of a ground blind. 

I have snoozed in stands & on the ground. Never have used a harness - but should.

2 hours ago, HSR said:

Just rough estimate but I’ve harvested just over 20 moose and over 40 deer in 33 years ago of big game hunting. I’ve eaten deer from all across Canada. I’ve eaten gamey deer harvested in farm country and I’ve eaten deer with zero game taste from farm area, same applies to deer hunted in timber areas. It has more to do with how it’s treated and processed.corn and other farm food is a very small percentage of any deers yearly staples

:bc:

2 hours ago, Reevester said:

Yeah tons of buds and leaves on the trees from now till April. Run along cletus. I've shot deer with the bow that run for sure, still taste better then a deer dead in tracks from my camp. 

I'll post a pic later of my freezer and you and Amg can do the same, you both dont have shit. 

Ummm buds are still on the trees Einstein :lol:

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

HSR....I dont think you understand what a swamp smells and tastes like.

There isnt any swamp near any area where deer are grazing corn and grain over winter wheat and alfalfa.

Places like Northern MN and some parts of the UP have areas where deer have never been out of swampy low lands. That diet impacts flavor

You really have no clue here.

I've hunted West & East of you in N MN & ate the deer ... now stfu goofball.

1 hour ago, HSR said:

Boom ...

4 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

They're not just eating that you schlep, various different grasses, leaves and fruits and you forgot a big one.......acorns.

Yup - they will hammer acorns before touching corn.

41 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Thanks tips, not a lot of fruit trees in hardwoods and swamp and the squirrels get all the acorns just ask amg. :lol:

2 hours ago, Woodtick said:

The deer hit the front bumper square,then went up the hood and proceeded to take out the pillars and roof. Like I said before,he was in the gas hard and he thinks he was up to 85.

I wasn’t doubting you.   Just saying that 27k is a big repair and had to have caused  some serious damage.  More than a front clip & cores . Which is usually the norm for a deer hit. 
I really upset this other asshole . Not sure why he is invested in your friends deer hit,  but whatever that’s the internets.  :bc:

18 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Yup...

I have snoozed in stands & on the ground. Never have used a harness - but should.

Ummm buds are still on the trees Einstein :lol:

I've hunted West & East of you in N MN & ate the deer ... now stfu goofball.

Yup - they will hammer acorns before touching corn.

Everyone nods off every now and then. Yea you should be wearing a harness in the tree.

He's not very bright :lol:

:lmao:

It's more accessable

8 minutes ago, Reevester said:

Thanks tips, not a lot of fruit trees in hardwoods and swamp and the squirrels get all the acorns just ask amg. :lol:

They definitely have way better access to them that a fucking deer does, bozo. :lol: 

7 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Everyone nods off every now and then. Yea you should be wearing a harness in the tree.

It's more accessable

They definitely have way better access to them that a fucking deer does, bozo. :lol: 

They drop them to the ground and they fall off the tree dummy. Oh and yeah trees are just loaded with buds all winter. :lol:

Heres an article from North American whitetail but you and cletus know more then them too I bet. 

Even though browse plants can lose their leaves during drought or cold weather, their stems and twigs remain reasonably nutritious; unlike weeds that simply disappear.

Edited by Reevester

12 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

It's more accessable

Nodding was in a climber or ladder stand - both have bars around them, so not too unsafe. Climbing up or down needs a line also to be totally safe.

Acorns provide winter fat buildup for deer.

5 minutes ago, Reevester said:

They drop them to the ground and they fall off the tree dummy. Oh and yeah trees are just loaded with buds all winter. :lol:

Heres an article from North American whitetail but you and cletus know more then them too I bet. 

Even though browse plants can lose their leaves during drought or cold weather, their stems and twigs remain reasonably nutritious; unlike weeds that simply disappear.

Holy fuck you are dumb ... :lol:

7 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Nodding was in a climber or ladder stand - both have bars around them, so not too unsafe. Climbing up or down needs a line also to be totally safe.

Some trees have little fucking wintering buds your right moron. The fucking deers jams 6 inchs of the "twig or stems" in its yap. You think they pull the 1/2" bud off the twig with there teeth one by one? 

21 minutes ago, Reevester said:

I know they drop from the trees. Squirrels also get them while they're still on the trees. And get a hell of a lot more than the deer do. Unless of course that is , you have some special flying deer or tree climbing deer there.  Fucking dumb dumb 

15 minutes ago, f7ben said:

:lol: poor amg and chicken fucker

You calling anyone else dumb is beyond comical, there fly bolt boy :lol:

17 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Should still have a harness in a tree.

If there's no snow. 

Beyond dumb :lol:

Edited by SVT MXZ XRS

1 minute ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

I know they drop from the trees. Squirrels also get them while they're still on the trees. And get a hell of a lot more than the deer do. Unless of course that is , you have some special flying deer or tree climbing deer there.  Fucking dumb dumb 

You calling anyone else dumb is beyond comical, there fly bolt boy :lol:

They go buring the things and forget where they are half the fucking time. You think there just eating them all? 

Funny they don't clean my lawn up of the things they drop more then they'll ever eat. Go look in oak bush ffs the ground is littered with the things and the bush rats can't get enough. 

1 minute ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Should still have a harness in a tree.

If there's no snow. 

Beyond dumb :lol:

Oh now they don't scratch for feed? Fuck are you ever a non huntin no nothing 1000 mile a season riding fucking faggot. :lol:

8 minutes ago, Reevester said:

Some trees have little fucking wintering buds your right moron. The fucking deers jams 6 inchs of the "twig or stems" in its yap. You think they pull the 1/2" bud off the twig with there teeth one by one? 

Where do you think the leaves come from next year ...  :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member

So you folks who think a swamp deer taste the same as a field deer. Do ya think a largemouth bass tastes as good as a trout? I cant answer that myself as I would never consider eating a swampy fucking largemouth bass.