The Truth on Impeachment

• Platinum Contributing Member

Not long ago I had two employee's get into an altercation.   It became physical just for a brief moment but that was enough.   The guy who was the aggressor knew he crossed the line and was given a choice to leave or be fired.   He chose to leave.

While investigating the entire incident and background I was "hearing" some terrible things the other employee was saying about other workers, their wives, my family and so on.   No first hand knowledge, someone else was told they said it or they heard them say it but not directly to them.   All hearsay.   Honestly that was not enough evidence for me to fire the other guy no matter how much I wanted to.

This is essentially the same evidence trail the democraps are using for Impeaching the President of the US.

I would like one person here come forward and say the would deserve to be fired because someone else supposedly was told they heard you say something.  

Not one of these other witness' filed a whistleblower complaint or really came forward until the one that supposedly did.   Does that not raise any concerns?

If you think for a second the deep state is not capable of running a sham like this I simply ask you to fairly look at the collusion scam.   Without question many high up...yes deep state officials in the DOJ and IC were involved.   Comey, Strzuk, Paige, Orr, McCabe just to name a few pushed a dossier they absolutely had zero proof that was true yet took it to one of our most powerful courts FISA. 

Whether Trump a part of this plan or not the deep state itself is outing itself proving unequivocally of their existence.   

“Let me tell you, you take on the intelligence community, they have six ways from Sunday at getting back at you,” Schumer told MSNBC's Rachel Maddow.

Edited by Highmark

47 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Not long ago I had two employee's get into an altercation.   It became physical just for a brief moment but that was enough.   The guy who was the aggressor knew he crossed the line and was given a choice to leave or be fired.   He chose to leave.

While investigating the entire incident and background I was "hearing" some terrible things the other employee was saying about other workers, their wives, my family and so on.   No first hand knowledge, someone else was told they said it or they heard them say it but not directly to them.   All hearsay.   Honestly that was not enough evidence for me to fire the other guy no matter how much I wanted to.

This is essentially the same evidence trail the democraps are using for Impeaching the President of the US.

I would like one person here come forward and say the would deserve to be fired because someone else supposedly was told they heard you say something.  

Not one of these other witness' filed a whistleblower complaint or really came forward until the one that supposedly did.   Does that not raise any concerns?

If you think for a second the deep state is not capable of running a sham like this I simply ask you to fairly look at the collusion scam.   Without question many high up...yes deep state officials in the DOJ and IC were involved.   Comey, Strzuk, Paige, Orr, McCabe just to name a few pushed a dossier they absolutely had zero proof that was true yet took it to one of our most powerful courts FISA. 

Whether Trump a part of this plan or not the deep state itself is outing itself proving unequivocally of their existence.   

“Let me tell you, you take on the intelligence community, they have six ways from Sunday at getting back at you,” Schumer told MSNBC's Rachel Maddow.

Except there wasn't a fight :guzzle: