Well Said Tulsi

I was watching a thing on veterans today. About how some place has food for them. 

It begs the question: If so many veterans are committing suicide, suffering from alcohol and/or drug addiction, and a plethora of physical/mental impairments, was Donald Trump  a pussy, for not going to war, or was he a smart dude? :dunno:

1 minute ago, Carlos Danger said:

John Kerry with boobs...

I mean, yeah.  Enough already.  She’s sounding pretty empty with this shit all the time.

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Its bad.....the whole fucking day is like bootlickers paradise. Its fucking sickening

Simmer.

I don't know in the mpls metro any way the VA built a bunch of studio apt for vets who need a place to stay to get back on there feet . and a bunch of units for guys to stay at when getting long term treatments 

that is more than the kick in tghe ass people act like they get .

the free med for life is a massive bonus what 4 g min a yr x 40 yrs 160k. not to mention  a huge head start in starting your own biz with 1 less expense/worry  off the table 

4 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

yeah those understanding liberals .

they shit those guys had to deal with coming home is fucking shamfull . 

Not as shameful as the shit they had to deal with while fighting a worthless criminal war

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

yeah those understanding liberals .

they shit those guys had to deal with coming home is fucking shamfull . 

I have yet to talk to one Vietnam veteran that wanted to go.  I’m sure there are some out there, but by and large it wasn’t their choice.  Should get the respect they deserve. 

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

I was watching a thing on veterans today. About how some place has food for them. 

It begs the question: If so many veterans are committing suicide, suffering from alcohol and/or drug addiction, and a plethora of physical/mental impairments, was Donald Trump  a pussy, for not going to war, or was he a smart dude? :dunno:

for most those issues are not because of their service,  we should do anything to help combat vets but the rest are no different than any other citizen and should not be put on a pedestal

I certainly did not want to go. Viet NAm, like 8000 miles away, no thanks Lyndon BAINES, you fucking cunt. You fukkin Texan cunt. Just like George Bush, the fuckin' cunt, enjoying his grand-children in Dallas, and 55,000 and 4000 families cry over their boys and girls killed, in BULLSHIT WARS.  

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

for most those issues are not because of their service,  we should do anything to help combat vets but the rest are no different than any other citizen and should not be put on a pedestal

I don't know . a lot of guys saw a lot of shit that is hard to get over it bought   a lot to a life of self medication . tell me how well do you think you would deal with being say a combat medic in some shithole jungle and when you got home you were expected to just man up take the getting spit at and not talk about your issues like some pussy and just get back to your day to day life ? 

for most the only thing to dull the dreams and a life of never having a full nights sleep again was becoming a  raging alcoholic 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

Pretty much it.  Many vets, like civilians, are pieces of shit willing to take anything they can out of society if they can get “victimhood status”.  Labeling these people “heroes” above reproach is a mistake.  Many didn’t see or do anything that might warrant serious psychological issues.

7 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I certainly did not want to go. Viet NAm, like 8000 miles away, no thanks Lyndon BAINES, you fucking cunt. You fukkin Texan cunt. Just like George Bush, the fuckin' cunt, enjoying his grand-children in Dallas, and 55,000 and 4000 families cry over their boys and girls killed, in BULLSHIT WARS.  

So it was the mileage thing for you, eh?

6 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

I don't know . a lot of guys saw a lot of shit that is hard to get over it bought   a lot to a life of self medication . tell me how well do you think you would deal with being say a combat medic in some shithole jungle and when you got home you were expected to just man up take the getting spit at and not talk about your issues like some pussy and just get back to your day to day life ? 

for most the only thing to dull the dreams and a life of never having a full nights sleep again was becoming a  raging alcoholic 

But by that stretch, what about trauma surgeons and EMT’s here?  They don’t get this type of coddling their whole lives under the guise of being “heroes”.

Yes, some vets saw some serious shit and some brains got scrambled because of it.  But I’d argue the percentages are much smaller than we are labeling as PTSD.

6 hours ago, 168hp CAT 800 said:

Yeah she needs to calm that shit 

Most definitely.  She’s going way overboard and the reality is, the military and her “brothers and sisters in uniform” don’t approve.  It’s getting fucking gross.

Anybody with eyes and ears knows she’s a veteran.  That’s it...stop selling it so hard.   National fucking Guard for fuck sake!

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I said that same shit about vet here that like to milk that service....Zdumbfuck and a few there didn't approve....weird. 

No you didn’t.  I haven’t seen any vet here that “milks their service”.  What I have seen is you fucking retards try and pile on about shit you know absolutely nothing about and will never know anything about.  Fucking hippy haters.  Boo hoo.

I’ve also seen you “milk” your dead vet friend’s service.  That’s just fucking weird.  

20 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

No you didn’t.  I haven’t seen any vet here that “milks their service”.  What I have seen is you fucking retards try and pile on about shit you know absolutely nothing about and will never know anything about.  Fucking hippy haters.  Boo hoo.

I’ve also seen you “milk” your dead vet friend’s service.  That’s just fucking weird.  

yikes

54 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

At least she talks about unnecessary wars unlike the rest that spoke yesterday.

Trump has said the same things multiple times also. I hope more people get on board with this, which I think they have. :bc: 

Edited by bussman

Just now, bussman said:

Trump has said the same things multiple times also. I hope more people get on board with this, which I think they have. :bc: 

Trump talks about unnecessary wars and then proceeds to massively increase military spending and funnel tons of money into proxy wars. 

Increases in military spending guarantee the further proliferation of imperialism. It's just that simple

10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Trump talks about unnecessary wars and then proceeds to massively increase military spending and funnel tons of money into proxy wars. 

Increases in military spending guarantee the further proliferation of imperialism. It's just that simple

And he is renting our troops to the Saudis. Wtf? Now we are a mercenary army? I mean we have been for a while but he just comes right out and says it. Kinda hard to label people conspiracy nuts when the president says its true right on TV. 

11 minutes ago, Anler said:

And he is renting our troops to the Saudis. Wtf? Now we are a mercenary army? I mean we have been for a while but he just comes right out and says it. Kinda hard to label people conspiracy nuts when the president says its true right on TV. 

No no no.....this is just Trump playing 3d chess to expose the deep state derp

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

No no no.....this is just Trump playing 3d chess to expose the deep state derp

How does this play into the hero worship of vets fighting for our freedoms while being subcontracted out to the Muslims that took down the world trade center? 

Edited by Anler