Bipartisanship We Don’t Need

• Gold Member
36 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Define “Americans”.

I'm more concerned with the Patriot Act's inclusion of "domestic" into it's terrorism catch all.

Fuck the Patriot Act and anyone who voted for it should be considered a traitor to the American People.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

42 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

I'm more concerned with the Patriot Act's inclusion of "domestic" into it's terrorism catch all.

Fuck the Patriot Act and anyone who voted for it should be considered a traitor to the American People.

Good post 

3 minutes ago, SSFB said:

If you’re still defending the Patriot Act in 2019 then you’re beyond help. 

YOU NEED TO BE MORE PRAGMATIC

NO CANDIDATE IS GOING TO BE 100% PERFECT

WHERE DID YOU GET YOUR CONSTITUTIONAL LAW DEGREE

1 hour ago, SSFB said:

If you’re still defending the Patriot Act in 2019 then you’re beyond help. 

The Patriot act/ Homeland security department have really taken on a life of their own that is larger than any one politician or even a small group of politicians. No matter what side of the isle you are on at some level you must stay on the good side of what has become it's own Military Industrial Complex. Unlike the Military it is not responsible to make anything of substance that can be graded. The Pentagon at least makes a hammer or toilet seat to collect it's unholy fees. 

• Gold Member
31 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

The Patriot act/ Homeland security department have really taken on a life of their own that is larger than any one politician or even a small group of politicians. No matter what side of the isle you are on at some level you must stay on the good side of what has become it's own Military Industrial Complex. Unlike the Military it is not responsible to make anything of substance that can be graded. The Pentagon at least makes a hammer or toilet seat to collect it's unholy fees. 

That was a garbage piece of legislation from day 1 and should be struck down as entirely unconstitutional. 

Edited by Kivalo

The American negro in my opinion is a cancer to this country. The USA is very high in crime statisticly. If you removed black crime we would be 168 th in the world!!! From about 12th to 168 if you removed the negro crime!!

1 minute ago, Kivalo said:

That was a garbage piece of legislation from day 1 and should be struck down as entirely unconditional.

Did you mean to say, UNCONSTITUTIONAL?  

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

All day, every day, 24/7 I see the prevalence of black power emerging. Country is so irreparably divided, and it's gonna' get worse, day by day. 

You're gonna have to lower your prices. The darkies won't want handjobs from old man twink faggots!

3 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

You're gonna have to lower your prices. The darkies won't want handjobs from old man twink faggots!

3 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Yes.

OK, lets' review this for accuracy:

You have no broads, you didn't get laid in Boston, or Florida, or the Alaska Coast. 

You're getting ready to leave for a stint on an oil barge in the Bering Sea in winter. 

I, on the other hand have posted some of my broads. 

When I go to Fidelity, they call the Vice-President down to get me.

Where do you get old man, twink faggot working behind a convenience store ?????  

Am I missing something Bradley????  :dunno:

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

You have no broads, you didn't get laid in Boston, or Florida, or the Alaska Coast. 

You're getting ready to leave for a stint on an oil barge in the Bering Sea in winter. 

I'm getting ready to pass my 500t test in December. I'll go back to AK in the spring. 

6 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

You're an old , weak midget looking closeted homosexual deviant who likely turns tricks for cash at the local truckstop. Also you have a shack with rolled roofing and probably tar paper siding

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

I'm getting ready to pass my 500t test in December. I'll go back to AK in the spring. 

So what are ya' gonna' do til then??? You wanna 'rake leaves and do yard work? $22.00 an hour...CASH!!!

My helper is 70, retired, has a lot of money, and drives almost one hour each way to get here!!! 

Leaves with $66.00 cash. I don't push him at all. Sometimes he's not really worth the 22. However, we've known him for a long time, and he is dependable, and I'm not afraid of him breaking into the garage some night.  

7 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

So what does that mean 500TON? Will you be the Captain then???? 

WTF does that mean? How much will you make a year with that rating?  

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You're an old , weak midget looking closeted homosexual deviant who likely turns tricks for cash at the local truckstop. Also you have a shack with rolled roofing and probably tar paper siding

Why you pickerel-armed, dress-wearing, transvestite bi-sexual!!!! 

I could break you in half, and not break a sweat. :justcuz:

2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Why you pickerel-armed, dress-wearing, transvestite bi-sexual!!!! 

I could break you in half, and not break a sweat. :justcuz:

You and 3 or 4 of your Johns probably still couldnt take me