2017 Permits

Stoney

Did a quick search and do not see a thread already started for this....

So, one day left to get the early bird....any "sledders" on here that are buying a permit this year?!?!?!

Just bought my permit today, it was "ORD-42714".....Oct 30, 2015 I was "ORD-32526"....

Starting to get the inclination to pull the sled into the garage to go over a few things before the season officially starts.....ordered some new trim for the Triton the other day, the plastic trim that covers all the exterior screws has dried out. 

15 minutes ago, 04nightfire said:

I'm sticking it to the man and riding without a permit........

i bought a new sled and can't afford the overpriced sticker

LOL....between that nice shiny new sled and that lovely new house build, I can see where you are coming from....

20 minutes ago, Stoney said:

LOL....between that nice shiny new sled and that lovely new house build, I can see where you are coming from....

It'll be interesting to see if anyone tries to hide the pink colour this year. Expect my pass in the mail this week ordered it last Thursday. 

1 hour ago, Sksman said:

Okay, after years of hardly riding at all I am dusting off the windshield and sticking on a permit.  #44224 

l blame a few new friends at work.  

Shit now i am looking at new sleds!

It's a disease that once it gets into your system is really hard to give up. Follow your compulsion and get that new sled.

1 hour ago, Renegade X said:

I got mine last week some time.  This is a make it or break it year for me.  No snow will mean a Harley next summer 

Well, enjoy your last year on a sled, and might as well start shopping for that new Harley now :fluffy: