Donald Trump Jr walks out of Triggered book launch after heckling - from supporters

Triggered alright...lmao

Donald Trump Jr walks out of Triggered book launch after heckling - from supporters

Source: The Guardian

Donald Trump Jr ventured on to the University of California’s overwhelmingly liberal Los Angeles campus on Sunday, hoping to prove what he had just argued in his book – that a hate-filled American left was hell-bent on silencing him and anyone else who supported the Trump presidency. 

But the appearance backfired when his own supporters, diehard Make America Great Again conservatives, raised their voices most loudly in protest and ended up drowning him out barely 20 minutes into an event scheduled to last two hours. 

The audience was angry that Trump Jr and his girlfriend, Kimberly Guilfoyle, would not take questions. The loud shouts of “USA! USA!” that greeted Trump when he first appeared on the stage of a university lecture hall to promote his book Triggered: How The Left Thrives on Hate and Wants to Silence Us quickly morphed into even louder, openly hostile chants of “Q and A! Q and A!” 
Donald Trump Jr wants to trigger and expose liberals, and they’re letting him | Poppy Noor 
Read more 

The 450-strong audience had just been told they would not be allowed to ask questions, “due to time constraints”. 
[snip] 
The fiasco pointed to a factional rift on the Trump-supporting conservative right that has been growing rapidly in recent weeks, particularly among “zoomers” – student-age activists. 

Read more: https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/nov/11/donald-trump-jr-walks-out-of-triggered-book-launch-after-heckling-from-supporters 

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
31 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

His own MAGA supporters heckled him off the stage.

The Trumps are failed history like everything they have ever been involved in.

Sweet fuck will you get a fucking life already  :lol: 

Day in and day out, over and over again it's the same whiny shit with you! Go take up knitting or clean you colostomy bag more often...something

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Day in and day out, over and over again it's the same whiny shit with you! Go take up knitting or clean you colostomy bag more often...something

Put me on ignore or just shut the fuck up. 

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I thought you already had him on ignore?  

Still don’t know how that “ignore” button works, eh?

He thinks there’s a possibility I’ll shut the fuck up :lol:Guess he’s even more dumberer then I thought 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Skidooski said:

More butthurt from you when they call out the Hypocrite Trump and his family.

LOL What kind of snowflake stomps away from a press conference with his fathers supporters?

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

LOL What kind of snowflake stomps away from a press conference with his fathers supporters?

You think I took the time to read his link? You’re dumber then you sound. Keep reaching toots 

4 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

You think I took the time to read his link? You’re dumber then you sound. Keep reaching toots 

Of course not.  All you need to know is that an anti Trump link was posted and you were triggered enough to post repeatedly. 

6 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Triggered alright...lmao

Source: The Guardian

Donald Trump Jr ventured on to the University of California’s overwhelmingly liberal Los Angeles campus on Sunday, hoping to prove what he had just argued in his book – that a hate-filled American left was hell-bent on silencing him and anyone else who supported the Trump presidency. 

But the appearance backfired when his own supporters, diehard Make America Great Again conservatives, raised their voices most loudly in protest and ended up drowning him out barely 20 minutes into an event scheduled to last two hours. 

The audience was angry that Trump Jr and his girlfriend, Kimberly Guilfoyle, would not take questions. The loud shouts of “USA! USA!” that greeted Trump when he first appeared on the stage of a university lecture hall to promote his book Triggered: How The Left Thrives on Hate and Wants to Silence Us quickly morphed into even louder, openly hostile chants of “Q and A! Q and A!” 
Donald Trump Jr wants to trigger and expose liberals, and they’re letting him | Poppy Noor 
Read more 

The 450-strong audience had just been told they would not be allowed to ask questions, “due to time constraints”. 
[snip] 
The fiasco pointed to a factional rift on the Trump-supporting conservative right that has been growing rapidly in recent weeks, particularly among “zoomers” – student-age activists. 

Read more: https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/nov/11/donald-trump-jr-walks-out-of-triggered-book-launch-after-heckling-from-supporters 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Of course not.  All you need to know is that an anti Trump link was posted and you were triggered enough to post repeatedly. 

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29603794beaf46991264

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

So first I’m butthurt that I read it but then I’m triggered when I didn’t read it. Mkay :lol:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You're butt hurt because you keep sticking momo's favourite dildo up your ass. 

A whole lot of nothing again from you. Same shit different day. 

5 hours ago, Mainecat said:

His own MAGA supporters heckled him off the stage.

The Trumps are failed history like everything they have ever been involved in.

lol do you really think any of the student body at ucla are Trump supporters ? don't be a dumb fuck oh oh they wore hats all a show for sheep idiots like you . and look there you are 

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

look the other cunt sheep is here to hold the old guy from the dementia wings hand to the dining room 

55 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

lol do you really think any of the student body at ucla are Trump supporters ? don't be a dumb fuck oh oh they wore hats all a show for sheep idiots like you . and look there you are 

Triggered

6 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I thought you already had him on ignore?  

Still don’t know how that “ignore” button works, eh?

Serious question.  Is this how you’re going to behave if he gets elected again, or might you consider a little self reflection that maybe your way of looking at things has been a bit askew?

Edited by DriftBusta

10 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Serious question.  Is this how you’re going to behave if he gets elected again, or might you consider a little self reflection that maybe you’re way of looking at things has been a bit askew?

LOL!  I’m not changing a bit!  I love myself and love that others hate me.

:lol:

I know you meant this question for MC.  I’ll answer for him:  Nope!  Imbeciles gonna imbecile.

10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

LOL!  I’m not changing a bit!  I love myself and love that others hate me.

:lol:

I know you meant this question for MC.  I’ll answer for him:  Nope!  Imbeciles gonna imbecile.

Yeah, it was meant for him, sorry. :lol: