Speaking Of Base Police....

6 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Ben, if you ride here on trails which are not open, they will fine you over $200 and can impound your sled.

I understand.....if you get caught then you pay. Wisconsin never gets any early snow either way. 

In the UP there are tons of logging roads to ride.....that's what JT is crying about

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I understand.....if you get caught then you pay. Wisconsin never gets any early snow either way. 

In the UP there are tons of logging roads to ride.....that's what JT is crying about

Same here, we have 100's of logging roads & routes where you can ride ATV and sleds UNLESS marked otherwise.

51 minutes ago, f7ben said:

When there is snow you ride. Any other answer is fucking bullshit

It’s like not fucking a hot chick,so the next guy gets fresh pussy. If it’s legal to ride, I thrash it like it’s my last ride.  If everyone waited for perfect conditions, you would never ride.:bc:

Just now, Woodtick said:

It’s like not fucking a hot chick,so the next guy gets fresh pussy. If it’s legal to ride, I thrash it like it’s my last ride.  If everyone waited for perfect conditions, you would never ride.:bc:

You sound like a bootlicker!1

11 hours ago, jtssrx said:

How was I owned? We have a difference of opinion. I used to deer hunt. I respect deer hunters. I can wait until December 1st when the trails open. While you can ride on state land the Michigan trail system is closed until 12/1 in the lower and 12/5 or a little later in the UP. These dipshits are riding trails. I’ve seen multiple pics poste. We are losing land leases right and left in Michigan. Michigan has smallest trail system by miles compared to Wisconsin and Minnesota. Piss a land owner off and you lose more 

Hunters have to be about the whiniest group of “outdoor sportsmen” ever.  Just when you thought sleddere are...BAM!  “Dat dude on da brap machine is da reason I can’t sit here and freeze in peace up in this $99 tree stand and shoot something!”  

Go hunt and stop your whining.  This is why that single little gook in your state wipped out a family of armed “hunters” years back.  He got tired of your whining.  :lmao:

10 hours ago, motonoggin said:

TBH I wouldn't care if snowmobilers went away altogether

:lol:

Stop trying to be so edgy.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Not controlled by the state but our local club has a rule keeping the trails closed until after deer season.   This does not include trails along state and county roads.

1. Generally a good idea as it gives more time for the ground to freeze and especially any Alfalfa fields to firm up.

2. Many landowners who allow the trail to go across their land are deer hunters.   We lost an entire northern trail a few years ago because sledders cut thru a fence and ignored trail closed sign during deer season.

Don't understand how someone can be against the use of loud pipes to preserve riding area's but not respect that landowners desire to keep their property undisturbed until after deer season.

If sledders don't like it maybe they should go out and buy some land for trail use.  

Edited by Highmark
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, jtssrx said:

I ride then as the season is open. Muzzle loader is well after the rut which is the prime of the season. November is the key month for hunting. A good muzzle loader hunter is hunting a swamp as bucks aren’t chasing pussy anymore. 

again we just disagree. It’s cool 😎 

A better one is hunting food sources as they look to recover from the rut and pack on weight for the upcoming winter.  

I’m all for preseason base police. Our trails are 99% private land. Stay the fuck off until the ground is frozen and there is decent cover. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Like I fucking said.

like you u said ? the pic  clearly showes sleds are only alowed during gun season early morning and late day in mi . 

not to mention pretty sure MI is Dec 5th trail opener .

there is a reason we keep every gate we can locked untill opener . it is hard enough keeping trail open on privet land .now if some dip shit fucks up a farmers shot at the buck he has been eyeing all yr because there is 4 inches of snow and well dip shit  did buy a sled and a registration so he has a right to be there right  . case closed  

Screenshot_20191111-164921.jpg

Edited by Ez ryder

16 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

It says you can operate a sled between 11am and 2pm.

Reading comprehension is key to a successful life.

Or before sunrise and after sunset. There are trails that are open year round in the UP.  I agree stay the fuck off trails that are closed.  Hunters in the UP use sleds to get to their blinds, when it gets to deep for their ATV. You know nothing retard. Tons of trails in the UP don’t freeze,because the snow comes before the cold.

22 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

It says you can operate a sled between 11am and 2pm.

Reading comprehension is key to a successful life.

like i said no morning or eavning .

and just for good mesure .

but a bad ass keyboard anarchist lmfao 

Screenshot_20191111-180223.jpg

3 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Or before sunrise and after sunset. There are trails that are open year round in the UP.  I agree stay the fuck off trails that are closed.  Hunters in the UP use sleds to get to their blinds, when it gets to deep for their ATV. You know nothing retard. Tons of trails in the UP don’t freeze,because the snow comes before the cold.

I've lived, hunted, and worked in the northern lower for my whole life, I know how it works. I actually had to ride a sled for my job.