Speaking Of Base Police....

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

😂

Why so salty JT? 

IMG_5003.thumb.PNG.be365eb36d742da0a05268640542ea60.PNG

well in MN any way you are breaking the law if you are on a atv or a sled in a state forest during dear hunting if it not before some ungodfull hour like 5am or some shit and after like 330 .

and for sure not on a sled on any privet property trail that is not your own before Dec 1 

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

well in MN any way you are breaking the law if you are on a atv or a sled in a state forest during dear hunting if it not before some ungodfull hour like 5am or some shit and after like 330 .

and for sure not on a sled on any privet property trail that is not your own before Dec 1 

Gun Season opens here the 15th and even then you can ride. 

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

😂

Why so salty JT? 

IMG_5003.thumb.PNG.be365eb36d742da0a05268640542ea60.PNG

It’s clear we disagree. I think it’s a dick move to be out riding during deer season. It may be legal I just respect other peoples rights to use the outdoors. Why does Wisconsin, Ontario, Minnesota, and Quebec open and close their trail system based off of snow conditions? Just because Michigan has a shitty DNR it doesn’t do anything correctly doesn’t mean that we shouldn’t be out riding when there isn’t an established base

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

It’s clear we disagree. I think it’s a dick move to be out riding during deer season. It may be legal I just respect other peoples rights to use the outdoors. Why does Wisconsin, Ontario, Minnesota, and Quebec open and close their trail system based off of snow conditions? Just because Michigan has a shitty DNR it doesn’t do anything correctly doesn’t mean that we shouldn’t be out riding when there isn’t an established base

You have lost your mind. I hope you are trolling.:lol:

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Aahahhahha. :lol:

JT fucking :owned:

“GET OFF MY TRAILS!!!!”

DF85DA6C-0880-4A72-AF9E-55973B6903FA.jpeg

How was I owned? We have a difference of opinion. I used to deer hunt. I respect deer hunters. I can wait until December 1st when the trails open. While you can ride on state land the Michigan trail system is closed until 12/1 in the lower and 12/5 or a little later in the UP. These dipshits are riding trails. I’ve seen multiple pics poste. We are losing land leases right and left in Michigan. Michigan has smallest trail system by miles compared to Wisconsin and Minnesota. Piss a land owner off and you lose more 

• Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

How was I owned? We have a difference of opinion. I used to deer hunt. I respect deer hunters. I can wait until December 1st when the trails open. While you can ride on state land the Michigan trail system is closed until 12/1 in the lower and 12/5 or a little later in the UP. These dipshits are riding trails. I’ve seen multiple pics poste. We are losing land leases right and left in Michigan. Michigan has smallest trail system by miles compared to Wisconsin and Minnesota. Piss a land owner off and you lose more 

Deer season is open beyond December 1st..do you ride then?

EE9423FD-1D6D-4D80-9DEE-85ED485D8320.thumb.png.f0ec5e40b4e5c9cc36e84c96b8f076e8.png

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Deer season is open beyond December 1st..do you ride then?

I ride then as the season is open. Muzzle loader is well after the rut which is the prime of the season. November is the key month for hunting. A good muzzle loader hunter is hunting a swamp as bucks aren’t chasing pussy anymore. 

again we just disagree. It’s cool 😎 

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, jtssrx said:

I ride then as the season is open. Muzzle loader is well after the rut which is the prime of the season. November is the key month for hunting. A good muzzle loader hunter is hunting a swamp as bucks aren’t chasing pussy anymore. 

again we just disagree. It’s cool 😎 

Omfg lol.....could you come up with anything more lame for an excuse

3 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Just ride at night from nov 15-30. Give the hunters their space. They only get two weeks.

I agree with that that and many years it isn't even an issue as there isn't rideable snow.

• Like 1