All Roads Lead Back To Guliani

• Platinum Contributing Member

Rudy really is a POS....along with more than a few others.

https://www.npr.org/2019/11/09/777433689/what-we-learned-from-reading-thousands-of-pages-of-impeachment-inquiry-transcrip

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

8 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Right.  The guy had almost deity status for what he did as mayor of New York, cutting the crime rate and revitalizing many shitty areas of the city.  But because in his role as the presidents attorney, and not going along with this sham of an investigation (yet another one), he’s a POS in your mind.  :lol: 

• Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Right.  The guy had almost deity status for what he did as mayor of New York, cutting the crime rate and revitalizing many shitty areas of the city.  But because in his role as the presidents attorney, and not going along with this sham of an investigation (yet another one), he’s a POS in your mind.  :lol: 

Who does Trump think he is to fight back?

He should just take this shit like a good Republican....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

So what....that was damn near 20 years ago and when all the fingers are pointing back in one direction you might just be a pos.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Its pretty easy to see Smales is a card carrying Democrat.  

Yeah because if you don't march in lockstep you MUST be a Democrat....I know it's impossible to teach an old dog new tricks but your partisan hackery is pretty pathetic.

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

So what....that was damn near 20 years ago and when all the fingers are pointing back in one direction you might just be a pos.

Its his job to advise the president in his best interest.  Where do you think the fingers are going to point back to?  

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Its his job to advise the president in his best interest.  Where do you think the fingers are going to point back to?  

Advise the President...is that what you call it....holy shit.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah because if you don't march in lockstep you MUST be a Democrat....I know it's impossible to teach an old dog new tricks but your partisan hackery is pretty pathetic.

Your take on this article displays perfectly two things, your lack of reading comprehension (which I’ve noticed and pointed out several times), and how kneejerk you are to go along with any narrative fed to you.  Please tell the class just how redeeming the leadership of the Democratic party is right now.

• Thanks 1

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Your take on this article displays perfectly two things, your lack of reading comprehension (which I’ve noticed and pointed out several times), and how kneejerk you are to go along with any narrative fed to you.  Please tell the class just how redeeming the leadership of the Democratic party is right now.

When you get your marching order from NPR..... :lol:

• Haha 1

Just now, Snake said:

I guess he missed that memo..that NPR is run by liberals.  I occasionally listen to it when in the car.  The so called round table discussions are so biased and full of Trump hatred you can cut it with a knife.

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You don’t really believe anything that Schiff has put together do you? This is the same assclown who claimed he had evidence of trump russia collusion 

• Thanks 1

Rudy is a fuckin' goof, big-mouthed, motor-mouthed zombie.

Yes, he may have his law degree, yes he was a prosecutor, yes, he was mayor, and yes maybe he is not stupid, and may in fact be knowledgeable………….however lately he comes across as a barroom big-mouth. 

It's irritating watching him being interviewed, he cuts people off, and won't stop mouthing off. I can't stand to watch/listen to him.

If I was Trump, I would just let Jay Sekulow be his mouthpiece, and put Rudy in the back room someplace.

7 hours ago, Snake said:

7 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I guess he missed that memo..that NPR is run by liberals.  I occasionally listen to it when in the car.  The so called round table discussions are so biased and full of Trump hatred you can cut it with a knife.

Marching orders...I posted an article. So now I get marching orders from NPR and I’m card carrying Democrat because I think Giuliani is a POS. For a couple of guys that are self proclaimed intellectuals you’re both narrow minded.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks