The Hero Comey

5 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

So tell us about your activism and how it's going to change a country that is 300 million strong.

BTW, whether you can see it or not your boy Bernie has effected change.

in his real-estate holdings and miles logged on privet jets and his newly fattened bank account . yeah real stand up guy .fucking pathetic  

Just now, Snoslinger said:

no, those were some remarks from some dip shit attorneys and you bought into it

you could have just said "yes i am" and saved all that typing. i swear some of you live in a damn cave, completely naive to the world around you.

Uh oh...lot's of words and reading are confusing to you too?  Shit...we seem to be running low on the Dems because of this.  I guess I don't know what to tell you.  You just aren't very intelligent.  I understand that the Dems have some how labeled themselves as "intellectually elite" but, sad to say, I have yet to encounter one that could solve a 6th grade math problem with the reasoning skills of a 3rd grader.  Yep...THAT'S YOU TOO!  :lol:

Where are you mental midgets hatched from?  The fucking Demtard eggulator? Can we Nuke that facility?  Hey...we can blame the Russians!  Then reward them.  Maybe give Putin the Nobel Peace Prize.  :lol:

Just now, old indy said:

Comey is trying to save face, and his ass. maybe he will actually pursue this batch of emails. :dunno:

Shit.  That mutha fucka and about a half dozen of his staff members and agents are going to end up dead in a freak and tragic deep sea fishing accident before they leave the dock.  It's a crazy and unsafe fucking world! 

i shouldn't be so hard on simon and garfunkel, er ben and noggin. they're not trump supporters, and i'd certainly like to live in their "world". unfortunately though, it is just so far from reality. i'd also suggest that instead of being in here fighting many essentially on your side, who'd easily vote for a liable candidate once you find one, you should be working on the dipshits in the country who'd you have a hard time convincing of anything remotely close to libertarian.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Shit.  That mutha fucka and about a half dozen of his staff members and agents are going to end up dead in a freak and tragic deep sea fishing accident before they leave the dock.  It's a crazy and unsafe fucking world! 

speekin of that ,,Hows Matt Lauer doing these days?????? still kickin   ?

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Uh oh...lot's of words and reading are confusing to you too?  Shit...we seem to be running low on the Dems because of this.  I guess I don't know what to tell you.  You just aren't very intelligent.  I understand that the Dems have some how labeled themselves as "intellectually elite" but, sad to say, I have yet to encounter one that could solve a 6th grade math problem with the reasoning skills of a 3rd grader.  Yep...THAT'S YOU TOO!  :lol:

Where are you mental midgets hatched from?  The fucking Demtard eggulator? Can we Nuke that facility?  Hey...we can blame the Russians!  Then reward them.  Maybe give Putin the Nobel Peace Prize.  :lol:

you're losing dems because many realize that you bozos aren't worth conversing with. i get a good chuckle out of it most of the time, which is why i participate frequently. so, thanks!

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

i shouldn't be so hard on simon and garfunkel, er ben and noggin. they're not trump supporters, and i'd certainly like to live in their "world". unfortunately though, it is just so far from reality. i'd also suggest that instead of being in here fighting many essentially on your side, who'd easily vote for a liable candidate once you find one, you should be working on the dipshits in the country who'd you have a hard time convincing of anything remotely close to libertarian.

Poor Kneeshot talking about "reality" from his libtard echo chamber:lol:

Just now, old indy said:

speekin of that ,,Hows Matt Lauer doing these days?????? still kickin   ?

Whew...no telling.  I'll bet he's got a few eyes growing in the back of his head though.  I always liked Matt.  Been watching him since I was a kid.  Not much anymore though because of the completely left-tard direction NBC has gone, but still....he's still one of my favorites.

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

You won't vote for anything but a Democrat. 

And don't pretend for a second that you're libertarian in any sense of the word. Voting for an authoritarian neoliberal oligarch belies that notion.

you're losing dems because many realize that you bozos aren't worth conversing with. i get a good chuckle out of it most of the time, which is why i participate frequently. so, thanks!

Yes, I'm most certainly in the rear view of your team's intellectual vehicles.  :lol::lmao::lol::lmao:

I do find you funny though, as I do MC.  Sad sometimes...but still funny.

1 minute ago, Sleepr2 said:

Poor Kneeshot talking about "reality" from his libtard echo chamber:lol:

FUCK!  I forgot about the "kneeshot" shit.  Damn...I feel I've left some really good material off the table.  SHIT!  I hate it when I do that!  :lol:

18 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

no, those were some remarks from some dip shit attorneys and you bought into it

you could have just said "yes i am" and saved all that typing. i swear some of you live in a damn cave, completely naive to the world around you.

He's the boards biggest blowhard. 300 words that equal nothing.

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Poor MC.  Anything over 20 words and using more than two syllables and you're all fucked up.  Wait...did this post confuse you?

:lol:

Edited by Zambroski

9 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Look in a mirror asshole , when it come to self absorbed blowhards you are at the top of the list.

Edited by Sleepr2

so, day 4 of this big story. so i'll ask again, if the fbi saw some incriminating evidence, weeks ago, which, according to the rwws, is the reason this is so big and damaging to Hillary.....

where is it? did they lose the page or references and have to find them again? :lmao: 

Edited by Snoslinger

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

so, day 4 of this big story. so i'll ask again, if the fbi saw some incriminating evidence, weeks ago, which, according to the rwws, is the reason this is so big and damaging to Hillary.....

where is it? did they lose the page or references and have to find them again? :lmao: 

seems the e-mails were not hers after all. Lets see the russia trump connection or how about those tax returns  you angry cheeto

so, day 4 of this big story. so i'll ask again, if the fbi saw some incriminating evidence, weeks ago, which, according to the rwws, is the reason this is so big and damaging to hillary

Thousands of emails.... how long do you think it takes to go through THOUSANDS screening closely for evidence. What do you think they do...just look at the subject line?

12 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Poor MC.  Anything over 20 words and using more than two syllables and you're all fucked up.  Wait...did this post confuse you?

:lol:

Don't forget how the Russians took classified emails by hacking hillary's secure private server.  LOL.  These nitwits can't understand why they failed 6th grade story problems.  Any longer than one line and they can't focus.

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

Don't forget how the Russians took classified emails by hacking hillary's secure private server.  LOL.  These nitwits can't understand why they failed 6th grade story problems.  Any longer than one line and they can't focus.

and you side with the Russians.....sicko

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

It takes time Slinger, patience is a virtue.

14 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

likely proof that russia, the one time forbidden, hated enemy of the rwws, affecting our election and you're focusing on hillary e-mails regarding cookie recipes :lmao:

yep. The R's will side with Russians and Rapists in order to attack a Democrat.

2 hours ago, 02sled said:

Thousands of emails.... how long do you think it takes to go through THOUSANDS screening closely for evidence. What do you think they do...just look at the subject line?

well according to many on the far right, the fbi had to have found some incriminating evidence, otherwise comey would not have made this announcement. so that means either...

a) those far right whackos are just that

b) they don't know what's in the e-mails

c) they forgot where they were and have to look again

your choice dude....

Edited by Snoslinger

2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

For that matter what have the emails proven about Hillary?  These dumb fuckers have accused here of creating Isis, being behind the murder of people, stealing money from her own charity etc. 

They are ready to say she is too stupid to be President because she used unsecured email servers. 

So were are the emails? If she has done these things then there have to be emails of her discussing it. At least for the promise of an October Surprise to be true.

Right now it looks like the October surprise is as empty as Al Capone's vault.

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

For that matter what have the emails proven about Hillary?  These dumb fuckers have accused here of creating Isis, being behind the murder of people, stealing money from her own charity etc. 

They are ready to say she is too stupid to be President because she used unsecured email servers. 

So were are the emails? If she has done these things then there have to be emails of her discussing it. At least for the promise of an October Surprise to be true.

Right now it looks like the October surprise is as empty as Al Capone's vault.

have you seen/heard more of the BS trump is pushing about this matter? worse than Watergate. guilty as hell. the new e-mails are extremely damaging. and these dumb fucks lap it all up.

Edited by Snoslinger