Guess Global warming scare was correct after all

1 minute ago, Pete said:

There is simply too much money to ignore. This hoax will never die because the money would dry up and these believers would never survive.

We can all watch the weather and climate daily, it's been the same for decades and yet people still believe this bullshit. 

Not to mention, the US is not the population center of the world.  If they want to do something, start looking to where the population is concentrated and when you get them to believe, come back for the rest of us.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Same here.  40 plus years of hearing the same damn thing.  We can all watch the weather and climate daily, it's been the same for decades and yet people still believe this bullshit.  Using school children to perpetuate the hoax really takes the cake.

Children are easily fooled, manipulated  and brainwashed and these cocksuckers know that.

My son told me things he was taught at school but I'm glad I was able to bring him around by showing/telling him to have a more open mind and to look at the big picture. I am lucky he is a pretty sharp cookie and can see through the B.S. now as I think he was well on his way to buying in. 

climmity4.jpeg

18 minutes ago, irv said:

Children are easily fooled, manipulated  and brainwashed and these cocksuckers know that.

My son told me things he was taught at school but I'm glad I was able to bring him around by showing/telling him to have a more open mind and to look at the big picture. I am lucky he is a pretty sharp cookie and can see through the B.S. now as I think he was well on his way to buying in. 

My sons a trumper so I guess I can't say he's a sharp cookie but at least he didn't drink the koolaid in HS or college.  My daughter believes some of it but at least shows some ability to question it.  

22 minutes ago, irv said:

climmity4.jpeg

The Dem. Party of hate and hoaxes will do whatever it takes to push their agenda.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

My sons a trumper so I guess I can't say he's a sharp cookie but at least he didn't drink the koolaid in HS or college.  My daughter believes some of it but at least shows some ability to question it.  

So is mine, calls most of the college crowd ignorant.:lol:

:owned:

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

Well, if he looks at the choices on the Dem side, then maybe he realizes Trump is the best option. :dunno: I'd say he is a pretty smart cookie. 

trump9.jpg

I wouldn’t call my son a Trumper but he thinks the dems have completely lost their mind. Conservative leaning and definitely in the minority living on campus in Madison. :lol: 

6 minutes ago, Edmo said:

I wouldn’t call my son a Trumper but he thinks the dems have completely lost their mind. Conservative leaning and definitely in the minority living on campus in Madison. :lol: 

At least he hasn't been swayed by others around.