Guess Global warming scare was correct after all

People laughed at Trudeau’s carbon taxes saying that they wouldn’t be very effective at lowering temperatures but it’s hard to argue with results.  I’m sure Greta helped too.  Daily highs are down about 60 degrees since her big UN speech.  

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, XC.Morrison said:

People laughed at Trudeau’s carbon taxes saying that they wouldn’t be very effective at lowering temperatures but it’s hard to argue with results.  I’m sure Greta helped too.  Daily highs are down about 60 degrees since her big UN speech.  

Was -20 here this morning. 

1 hour ago, XC.Morrison said:

Delusional.jpg

Working like a mofo here. We just broke the earliest, biggest snow since 1950.  Supposed to break all kinds of cold records in the next 2 days. Just three years ago, if we didn’t get a Democrat in the Great Lakes were going to dry up. Now they so high , people are panicking. 
Good job!!!!

1 hour ago, XC.Morrison said:

Hand me the net, I’ve got a lunker!!

Well, I read your "60" degree comment a couple of times and thought, he must be joking, he can't be serious, but then I thought, knowing your stance on GW, maybe you were?

Seeing as you were joking about GW, has your stance on the issue waned or were you just in a giddy silly mood?   :dunno:

26 minutes ago, irv said:

Well, I read your "60" degree comment a couple of times and thought, he must be joking, he can't be serious, but then I thought, knowing your stance on GW, maybe you were?

Seeing as you were joking about GW, has your stance on the issue waned or were you just in a giddy silly mood?   :dunno:

I was just feeling saucy.  You have fun seeking out the one out of five dentists who doesn’t recommend chewing Trident though.  It amuses me.

55 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

I was just feeling saucy.  You have fun seeking out the one out of five dentists who doesn’t recommend chewing Trident though.  It amuses me.

It's pretty easy to separate B.S. from fact, imo, especially when none of the predictions/catastrophes have ever come true that they have been spewing for the past 30+ yrs. :news:

6 minutes ago, irv said:

It's pretty easy to separate B.S. from fact, imo, especially when none of the predictions/catastrophes have ever come true that they have been spewing for the past 30+ yrs. :news:

The scientific research has borne out very well actually, meme boy.  

7 hours ago, XC.Morrison said:

The scientific research has borne out very well actually, meme boy.  

You forgot the word "FAKE" in front of scientific research.......... and if I thought you and other sheep would actually take the time to read/educate yourselves, I'd post articles instead of memes.

climate2.jpg

• Thanks 1

I have been hearing about this gloom and doom my entire life.. Talk about the "boy who cried wolf".. wtf

You asshats that want to continue to believe  this hoax have at it.. The people raking in your money sure appreciate it.

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 hours ago, Cold War said:

Working like a mofo here. We just broke the earliest, biggest snow since 1950.  Supposed to break all kinds of cold records in the next 2 days. Just three years ago, if we didn’t get a Democrat in the Great Lakes were going to dry up. Now they so high , people are panicking. 
Good job!!!!

Thanks Greta......You did it! Record cold and snow here  :lol: 

Lake levels will get even higher if we have average snow this season let alone the one they are predicting

• Like 1

SCIENTISTS WHO PUBLICLY DISAGREE WITH THE CURRENT CONSENSUS ON CLIMATE CHANGE

SCIENTISTS ARGUING THAT GLOBAL WARMING IS PRIMARILY CAUSED BY NATURAL PROCESSES

— scientists that have called the observed warming attributable to natural causes, i.e. the high solar activity witnessed over the last few decades.

SCIENTISTS PUBLICLY QUESTIONING THE ACCURACY OF IPCC CLIMATE MODELS

SCIENTISTS ARGUING THAT THE CAUSE OF GLOBAL WARMING IS UNKNOWN

SCIENTISTS ARGUING THAT GLOBAL WARMING WILL HAVE FEW NEGATIVE CONSEQUENCES

DECEASED SCIENTISTS

— who published material indicating their opposition to the mainstream scientific assessment of global warming prior to their deaths.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Pete said:

I have been hearing about this gloom and doom my entire life.. Talk about the "boy who cried wolf".. wtf

You asshats that want to continue to believe  this hoax have at it.. The people raking in your money sure appreciate it.

I still can't believe this hoax/scam is allowed to continue. Nothing significant has changed for hundreds and hundreds of years yet the alarmists are still scaring the beejeeuz out of ignorant, gullible, naive people and scaring them so bad, namely children, they are committing suicide. :sad:

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/greening-the-media/201809/global-warming-and-suicide

https://news.stanford.edu/2019/03/29/effects-climate-change-suicide-rates/

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2019/apr/15/david-buckel-lawyer-climate-change-protest

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/16/opinion/climate-change-parenting.html

16 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Thanks Greta......You did it! Record cold and snow here  :lol: 

Lake levels will get even higher if we have average snow this season let alone the one they are predicting

She is amazing.  

7 minutes ago, irv said:

I still can't believe this hoax/scam is allowed to continue. Nothing significant has changed for hundreds and hundreds of years yet the alarmists are still scaring the beejeeuz out of ignorant, gullible, naive people and scaring them so bad, namely children, they are committing suicide. :sad:

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/greening-the-media/201809/global-warming-and-suicide

https://news.stanford.edu/2019/03/29/effects-climate-change-suicide-rates/

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2019/apr/15/david-buckel-lawyer-climate-change-protest

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/16/opinion/climate-change-parenting.html

Scientists have been screaming for funding since forever, Libtards are running out of other peoples money and need a new tax.

48 minutes ago, Pete said:

Same here.  40 plus years of hearing the same damn thing.  We can all watch the weather and climate daily, it's been the same for decades and yet people still believe this bullshit.  Using school children to perpetuate the hoax really takes the cake.

Edited by racer254
  • Like 1

Just now, racer254 said:

Same here.  40 plus years of hearing the same damn thing.  Using school children to perpetuate the hoax really takes the cake.

There is simply too much money to ignore. This hoax will never die because the money would dry up and these believers would never survive.