Nixon impeachment Trump impeachment

Pete

Couldn’t be more opposite. 180 degree difference 

Nixon flat out got caught with secret recordings of him helping to cover up the watergate scandal that he was fully aware of.

No evidence what so ever against trump. He released the goddamn conversation. There is nothing hide!

Wanting him impeached and removed simply because you assholes can’t win anything.and don’t like him... wahhhnhhh

youll pay dearly in the near future and I hope you all burn in hell

Fuck you 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Pete said:

Nixon flat out got caught with secret recordings of him helping to cover up the watergate scandal that he was fully aware of.

No evidence what so ever against trump. He released the goddamn conversation. There is nothing hide!

Wanting him impeached and removed simply because you assholes can’t win anything.and don’t like him... wahhhnhhh

Fuck you 

:goodpost:

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Pete said:

Fuck you 

this is far worse. An imbecile such as yourself won’t see the obvious difference.

9 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

this is far worse. An imbecile such as yourself won’t see the obvious difference.

Such a jackass. Far worse :lol2:

youll burn at the stake.. miserable fuck 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I find the best part is no one puts Obama through the same scrutiny.  Lets dig up the archive of all his conversations and pick them apart.  I really, really hope the house votes to impeach.  Then the fun will begin.  Or the IG report and the indictments come out.  

41 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I find the best part is no one puts Obama through the same scrutiny.  Lets dig up the archive of all his conversations and pick them apart.  I really, really hope the house votes to impeach.  Then the fun will begin.  Or the IG report and the indictments come out.  

Ya but

4 hours ago, Pete said:

Fuck you 

100% correct and I am with you all the way.  Politics today are the way they are thanks to Democrats like pelosi, reed schumer et all.  They are a fucking joke and are starting to die off.  That's the only way they get removed from office is to kick the bucket.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

100% correct and I am with you all the way.  Politics today are the way they are thanks to Democrats like pelosi, reed schumer et all.  They are a fucking joke and are starting to die off.  That's the only way they get removed from office is to kick the bucket.

So Clinton shouldn’t have been impeached?

8 hours ago, Pete said:

Fuck you 

Triggered.

Neal

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

So Clinton shouldn’t have been impeached?

He lied to grand jury and suborned perjury , not to mention being a sexual predator and rapist,  

then again , your hero Kennedy the Russian rapist is your hero since he’s a liberal 

On 11/9/2019 at 7:12 AM, Pete said:

Fuck you 

100% false.....they omitted chunks of the conversation in their release

6 minutes ago, Woodsman said:

Neither Clinton or Nixon was impeached.

Although proceedings were delayed due to the bombing of Iraq, on the passage of H. Res. 611, Clinton was impeached by the House of Representatives on December 19, 1998 on grounds of perjury to a grand jury (by a 228–206 vote) and obstruction of justice (by a 221–212 vote).
Charges: Perjury, obstruction of justice
Period: December 19, 1998 to February 12, 19...

On 11/11/2019 at 3:47 PM, XCR1250 said:
Although proceedings were delayed due to the bombing of Iraq, on the passage of H. Res. 611, Clinton was impeached by the House of Representatives on December 19, 1998 on grounds of perjury to a grand jury (by a 228–206 vote) and obstruction of justice (by a 221–212 vote).
Charges: Perjury, obstruction of justice
Period: December 19, 1998 to February 12, 19...

Was he removed?

Was it confirmed by the Senate?