Trump says he might attend Russian military parade

Trump says he might attend Russian military parade

Source: Politico

President Donald Trump said Friday he's considering accepting Vladimir Putin’s invitation to attend Russia’s May Day parade, a military event held in Moscow commemorating the capitulation of Nazi Germany. 

“President Putin invited me,” Trump told reporters on the White House lawn. “It’s a very big deal, celebrating the end of the war, etc., etc. A very big deal. I appreciate the invitation.” 

Trump said his only hesitation in attending is that the parade falls during a pivotal time in the 2020 campaign. 

“It is in the middle of our political season, so I will see if I can do it, but I would love to go if I could,” he concluded. 

Read more: https://www.politico.com/news/2019/11/08/trump-russia-may-day-067831 

• Platinum Contributing Member

Oh you didn't know, all of us Russian bots, puppets and assets are all going. Good ole Vlad is flying all of us out there for it. Should be real quiet here in the States for a few days huh   :lol: 

• Haha 4

22 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Too bad Hitler is dead.

But those damn Japanese.....you are by far the biggest dumbfuck on this site, go to garage close door start car and breathe deep you won't survive PRESIDENT TRUMP'S re-election anyways

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 01mxz800 said:

But those damn Japanese.....you are by far the biggest dumbfuck on this site, go to garage close door start car and breathe deep you won't survive PRESIDENT TRUMP'S re-election anyways

Nothing as usual from the goober.

9 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I don't know about all that but not sure why is showing up and ruining the LSU/Bama Game! 

Looks like he was right at home and welcomed warmly....https://www.yahoo.com/sports/president-donald-trump-gets-warm-welcome-at-alabama-lsu-205708565.html

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Well no shit it's Alabama...they grab their own sisters by the pussy.