Thing you did that PISSED your wife off

2 minutes ago, Shifty said:

Bro you bragged about cheating, now you’re offering marriage advice ........... and your being “vulnerable “

It's unbelievable how some people on here think! :crazy:

11 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Which one of us is still married? 

:news:

So what advice you going to share? 

You claimed you were in a sexless marriage so got a side piece and now claim you are super in tune with your wife’s love language. 

Tip:  if you know her love language and she still won’t have sex with you chances are good you ain’t the chubby rural Michigan version of Fabio  you think you are. 

Edited by frenchy
  • Like 1
  • Haha 8

5 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

I don't think my wife of almost 14 years has ever gotten angry at me, ex-wife used to all the time about almost everything.

20 years together and I think she gets angry at me weekly.  Maybe even daily?  I’m not sure, I pretty much lack interest in her daily emotional swings and self-induced womanly drama.  

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

You claimed you were in a sexless marriage so got a side piece and now claim you are super in tune with your wife’s love language. 

Tip:  if you know her love language and she still won’t have sex with you chances are good you ain’t the chubby rural Michigan version of Fabio  you think you are. 

CB3C9428-500A-41A1-B77E-C4F0E5E86F14.gif

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

20 years together and I think she gets angry at me weekly.  Maybe even daily?  I’m not sure, I pretty much lack interest in her daily emotional swings and self-induced womanly drama.  

I wish I'd have met this woman, my wife now when I was a young man, she is a Saint. First time I got married I married my High School sweetheart, we were 18 years old, bought a 4 bedroom house on a 2300 acre lake, we had a home but nothing else, she left me for my best friend who had money after only 9 months of marriage, few years ago her husband died, she called me and asked if I was married as she wanted to get back  together, we remain friends to this date. I have been married 3 times, second wife lasted 23 years which surprises me as we didn't get along 50% of the time, we did have 3 daughters though which was a good thing.

5 minutes ago, frenchy said:

I've already shared it. 🤷‍♂️

1 minute ago, XCR1250 said:

I wish I'd have met this woman, my wife now when I was a young man, she is a Saint. First time I got married I married my High School sweetheart, we were 18 years old, bought a 4 bedroom house on a 2300 acre lake, we had a home but nothing else, she left me for my best friend who had money after only 9 months of marriage, few years ago her husband died, she called me and asked if I was married as she wanted to get back  together, we remain friends to this date. I have been married 3 times, second wife lasted 23 years which surprises me as we didn't get along 50% of the time, we did have 3 daughters though which was a good thing.

Mine is my first and last.  I see no reason to remarry if she bails out.  

She’s a much more kinder soul than I am and much more forgiving toward her fellow humanoids that wonder around this planet like clueless imbeciles.  She doesn’t have an enemy in this world.  

I’m just the big bat she keeps behind the door.  :lmao:

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Finally someone I can relate to.  :lol:  :bc: I raised two beautiful and wonderful daughters with my first wife, was with her 23 years, married for 18 of them.  We just grew apart, and at one point were involved in a business we ran together.  She made a modest salary as a paralegal, so my win win solution was to pay her twice as much to stay home, answer the phones and be there to get the girls on and off the bus, as they were nearing school age.  She hated it, so I sold the business.  She wanted boobs, so I said sure.  Big mistake in hindsight.  She announced she wanted a divorce, and lied through her teeth about pretty much everything, including the money she put on my credit card buying shit to outfit her new apartment.  I kept the brand new house we just built.  Took up with a roofer 10 years younger, who now has bad shoulders.  :lol:  sorry I find that funny but.....At the time, I was pretty devastated, but in hindsight, she did me a favor.  All I was to her was a money tree, and she picked it pretty clean, including recently.  Finally paid that liability off after 15 friggin years.  So I joined the dating scene and met a big boobed blue eyed blond with a rich daddy and jumped right back into another marriage.  She used to get migraines, and after a while I realized the migraines would come on after she picked up her kids and popped a couple pills.  It took me a while to realize that she spent money like it was water and abused the pills badly.  Essentially bipolar and batshit.  So that relationship lasted 6 years married for 4.  11 years ago met who I really consider my soul mate.  We share the same outlook on life, laugh at the same jokes, and I couldn’t be happier.  I can probably name the arguments we’ve had on one hand, and they were never anything serious.  Happiest I’ve been with a woman ever.  Her being 11 years younger is just a bonus. :bc: 

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Woodtick said:

We had just gotten up to the cabin and she had not been up there in months. On the drive up I made the mistake of telling her there is more room in the pole building because none of my friends are storing their toys over the summer.  She comes out of the pole building yelling, how many damn dirt bikes do you have and when did you get 7 sleds? I thought you had 3? :lol:

Cabin in the UP, no?  They are off to a pretty good start already.  Should be a good early  start if things stay cold for the new few weeks.

8 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

Cabin in the UP, no?  They are off to a pretty good start already.  Should be a good early  start if things stay cold for the new few weeks.

Yes it’s in the ONF. One day of 40 and rain will turn it to shit. It happens every  year. It’s good for the hunters,to track a deer that doesn’t drop right away.:bc:

12 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Yes it’s in the ONF. One day of 40 and rain will turn it to shit. It happens every  year. It’s good for the hunters,to track a deer that doesn’t drop right away.:bc:

Not familiar with the area, ONF?