Thing you did that PISSED your wife off

• USA Contributing Member

Before we were married..... One of my then girlfriend's friend had dated this guy and he was a little forceful with her.  Nothing happened but she obviously didn't date him again and told my girlfriend about it and asked her not to tell anyone.  She told me.

a couple years later I'm at a stag that ends up at a strip joint, "Mr. Happy's".  I'm hanging out with a couple friends and these 2 guys come over to me and ask, "So, what would your girlfriend think if she knew you were here?"  I had no idea who either of these 2 clowns were and they realized it so they played with me for a little while.  They knew my girlfriends name so they knew who I was.  Then it hit me, this was the guy from the story above.  And the other clown with him was the girl's brother...…

After putting this all together I looked at the guy and said  "I know who you are, your the guy that took out his sister (I'm pointing at the other guy), and you tried to rape her!"

So it got loud and people stepped between us, there was a cop there and luckily nothing happened.  One of my buddies got me out of the place.

Next morning I called my girlfriend and  could tell she knew and was waiting for me to tell her what happened.  Strip club wasn't the issue, telling the asshole what I knew was.  She remained friends with her girlfriend but it was strained for a little while.

Don't know what happened with these 2 guys, if the girl's brother remained friends with this clown he was just as big an asshole as the other one was. 

5 hours ago, Anler said:

Forgot my wife's birthday one year. She will never let me forget it. 

Been there, done that. I was saved last minute by one of her friends Facebook posts.

One thing that pisses her off is if I hang up on her on the phone. She isn't done with me until she says I am.

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

Been there, done that. I was saved last minute by one of her friends Facebook posts.

One thing that pisses her off is if I hang up on her on the phone. She isn't done with me until she says I am.

X2....sometimes it just has to be done. 😂

• Like 1

We had just gotten up to the cabin and she had not been up there in months. On the drive up I made the mistake of telling her there is more room in the pole building because none of my friends are storing their toys over the summer.  She comes out of the pole building yelling, how many damn dirt bikes do you have and when did you get 7 sleds? I thought you had 3? :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

There was a f150 parked forsale down the road from the cabin a few years ago $1400. I pulled over to look at it and she told me Don’t bother,you don’t need it.  The next day,I took I ride on the ATV , came back with the ATV in the bed of the f150. She was yelling out the window of the cabin at me. :lol:

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

If this is how you treat people when they've decided to be vulnerable with you I can see why you're single.

Prolly work on that bro.

What? You shared your side piece story on a public forum because you were vulnerable? I had no idea.