The article might as well just be titled "Woolie is the dumbest used car salesman ever"

f7ben

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Right the guy has been pretty much nothing but personal with me for a couple years, slum lord, ripping off old ladies, I need to die, etc....but mention his side piece that he bragged about, and I’m the issue.  And you’re no better.  Shut the fuck up you stupid hill jack piece of shit.  You’re both

Right.  You voted for him but you alone get to sit on your high horse and call everyone stupid who voted for him.  Solid logic there for sure.  Typical self absorbancy that we’ve come to expect from you.  Your problem is not enough people have told you to shut the fuck up over the years.  

And in comes Pouts with the pant leg band wagon nigger pile.

Typical of this place and a few of its regulars.

Oh STFU you fucking baby...you bring me up all the time so take your  pant leg bullshit and shove it up your geriatric ass. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, Angry ginger said:

the problem with you is your mom told you you were special and has carried your sorry ass your entire life.  Most would be embarrassed by that fact-you just pretend you have bootstraps.  Born with a silver spoon in your mouth and thinking your the smartest and greatest regardless of the fact  that your history shows your a failure a fraud and a lair. Ponderous

oh and a crybaby  

Wow.  You know the big talking 300 lb cubicle jockey had his feelings hurt.  Brings my 85 year old mother into it, who I’ve been taking care of for more than 10 years.  Then lie about shit that is none of your business.  Your shrink tell you to say that speaking of crybabies?  Doesn’t take much to set you off obviously, Mr not take the internet seriously.  And I’ve asked a half dozen times now how I’m a fraud and a liar, but you’ve yet to see fit to back up your slander.  Man I sure had your number when I decided I was done listening to Mr Self Absorbed himself, one of my better decisions.  You’re an even bigger piece of shit than I’d ever imagined.  

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Wow.  You know the big talking 300 lb cubicle jockey had his feelings hurt.  Brings my 85 year old mother into it, who I’ve been taking care of for more than 10 years.  Then lie about shit that is none of your business.  Your shrink tell you to say that speaking of crybabies?  Doesn’t take much to set you off obviously, Mr not take the internet seriously.  And I’ve asked a half dozen times now how I’m a fraud and a liar, but you’ve yet to see fit to back up your slander.  Man I sure had your number when I decided I was done listening to Mr Self Absorbed himself, one of my better decisions.  You’re an even bigger piece of shit than I’d ever imagined.  

Slander SMH  Ive never said anything about you that isn't true.  

You talk a good game and now that you've drank the koolaid and think that makes you special your a complete douche.  Your not an elite intellectual like you think,  your knowledge about finance and world events is either parroted or complete garbage.  Your certainly not the success you want people to believe that you are. Your a silver spoon mommas boy who wouldn't know a bootstrap if it slapped you across the face.   You might want to recognize the rest of your family for helping with mom as well instead of constantly patting yourself on the back like your the golden child doing it all.  Or do you belong on a pedestal for doing what people do for their parents everyday :dunno:  

I don't take the internet serious but i'm willing to jump in the mud anytime you want.  You calling anyone self absorbed is laughable considering your the biggest pompous ass ever on any of these sites.  You have had an issue with just about everyone due to that fact over the years.    Take some responsibility for your own actions-  i let you push for over a year before I "crossed the line"  

14 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Slander SMH  Ive never said anything about you that isn't true.  

You talk a good game and now that you've drank the koolaid and think that makes you special your a complete douche.  Your not an elite intellectual like you think,  your knowledge about finance and world events is either parroted or complete garbage.  Your certainly not the success you want people to believe that you are. Your a silver spoon mommas boy who wouldn't know a bootstrap if it slapped you across the face.   You might want to recognize the rest of your family for helping with mom as well instead of constantly patting yourself on the back like your the golden child doing it all.  Or do you belong on a pedestal for doing what people do for their parents everyday :dunno:  

I don't take the internet serious but i'm willing to jump in the mud anytime you want.  You calling anyone self absorbed is laughable considering your the biggest pompous ass ever on any of these sites.  You have had an issue with just about everyone due to that fact over the years.    Take some responsibility for your own actions-  i let you push for over a year before I "crossed the line"  

So nothing.  That silver spoon was really cold those years I worked outside cleaning portable toilets!  Talk about a cushy job!  And mommy thanks for those 18-20 hour days I had to put on trying to keep my distribution company alive.  And thank god for mommy getting me my own Edward Jones office.  The rest of your drivel is nothing but butthurt and slander, and you’ve proven to be an even bigger piece of shit than I’d ever imagined.  Backing out of this thread now, as some of you guys like to cross lines and then point fingers at me when I respond to defend myself. 

8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

So nothing.  That silver spoon was really cold those years I worked outside cleaning portable toilets!  Talk about a cushy job!  And mommy thanks for those 18-20 hour days I had to put on trying to keep my distribution company alive.  And thank god for mommy getting me my own Edward Jones office.  The rest of your drivel is nothing but butthurt and slander, and you’ve proven to be an even bigger piece of shit than I’d ever imagined.  Backing out of this thread now, as some of you guys like to cross lines and then point fingers at me when I respond to defend myself. 

always a victim  SMH  

I am sure mom threw enough into EJ accounts for you to meet your thresholds otherwise you'd have been out of there :news:  

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Come on Woofie, it's Freedomsledder,com, and the internet.

Brad Kivalo posts that I live in a cardboard box, behind a convenience store.

Fact: When I go to the big Fidelity office, they call upstairs, and the Vice-President comes down to get me, and bring me up to the Executive Suite, reserved for Private Clients!!! 

The fukkin' Vice-President!!!!

LMMFAO!!!!   :lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2:

This place is an addictive joke, chill out!!!!  :lmao::lmao::lmao:

On 11/8/2019 at 1:34 PM, DriftBusta said:

What do you expect an ENEMY to say? 

Well Mark, seems like you have a very nice place there, and looks like you might have a nice family life. You have some nice vehicles, and some great-looking snowmobiles. Obviously sir, you've done well in your business ventures over the years, and in your capacity as an advisor at your company. 

Freedomsledder  enemy version:

Yeah Woolie you pussy, you ain't got shit if ya' didn't marry a jew broad, and your mother didn't help ya', and your sleds suck!! 

:lol2::lol2::lol2:

Edited by Guest

• Gold Member
25 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Fact: When I go to the big Fidelity office, they call upstairs, and the Vice-President comes down to get me, and bring me up to the Executive Suite, reserved for Private Clients!!! 

Hey! I also post that you give handjobs behind Sandy's sub shop!  :lol:

• Haha 3

25 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

guy thats your therapist who your meeting with

fucking demetia is a bitch for all you boomers eh

:news:  

:lol: :bc:  

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

guy thats your therapist who your meeting with

fucking demetia is a bitch for all you boomers eh

:news:  

:lol: :bc:  

And all this time he was wondering why his financial advisor was asking " so tell me about the relationship with your father" ?

12 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

And all this time he was wondering why his financial advisor was asking " so tell me about the relationship with your father" ?

Oh, you think that's funny???

50 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Sure they do !!

23 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Hey, I posted some of my broads, where's yours? 

And no, Edna Korth in a thong bikini does not count!!!!!  

3 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Hey, I posted some of my broads, where's yours? 

And no, Edna Korth in a thong bikini does not count!!!!!  

Edna Korth....WTF!!!!! 😂

I like Edna and Heimo....she is a tough lady!

On 11/8/2019 at 6:09 PM, steve from amherst said:

Of course I do. So don't you. You know you chuckled when ya read it.

No, I didn't think it was funny. Al I could think of was how much pasta you'd have ta' eat at Mariano's so that it would slow you down enough in the parking lot, so I could rassle you down, and put a choke-hold on your Gumba  throat. 

On 11/8/2019 at 4:55 PM, Kivalo said:

Kivvie, STFU!!!!   I'll make more in one day in the market, than you'll make on the oil barge in the BERING SEA!! BERING SEA in winter!!   

Edited by Guest

11 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Kivvie, STFU!!!!   I'll make more in one day in the market, than you'll make on the oil barge in the BERING SEA!! BERING SEA in winter!!   

LIAR !!!

10 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

No, I didn't think it was funny. Al I could think of was how much pasta you'd have ta' eat at Mariano's so that it would slow you down enough in the parking lot, so I could rassle you down, and put a choke-hold on your Gumba  throat. 

damn your angry,  you got the Alzheimers :dunno:  -  hear that makes old people at the home violent