The article might as well just be titled "Woolie is the dumbest used car salesman ever"

f7ben

God damn what a smack in the mouth of our resident FA :lol:

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/11/07/the-feds-monetary-juice-has-tied-directly-to-the-rise-in-stocks.html

“This really speaks to the idea that once again we’re on the brink of potentially being in this bubble, where valuations are about the story and the narrative and not about the cash flow and profits,” she said. “You would think we would have learned this lesson before. But here we go again.”

“The market is diverging from the fundamentals quite a bit,” she said. “This entire cycle has been proof in the pudding that liquidity is going into the financial markets. It’s not going into the real economy.”

Edited by f7ben

Just now, spin_dry said:

Market fundamentals are based on cable news. It’s a fucking joke. 

Yup....as I've stated. Trump tweets drive the daily gyrations and the Fed printing presses push the rest. 

I never imagined it could be this pathetic. 

If you are actually interested in hearing my opinion, you can make a fucking appointment.  I have zero interest in having you assign me to positions that I’ve never defined, just for the sake of an argument, because you have a hair across your ass for me.  I get paid for my advice, you run your mouth on an internet forum.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

If you are actually interested in hearing my opinion, you can make a fucking appointment.  I have zero interest in having you assign me to positions that I’ve never defined, just for the sake of an argument, because you have a hair across your ass for me.  I get paid for my advice, you run your mouth on an internet forum.

I've made assertions  and you've called.me names for them and disagreed.

That opens you to getting called out when you are clearly wrong 

If you dont like it.....then learn to shut the fuck up in the future

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I've made assertions  and you've called.me names for them and disagreed.

That opens you to getting called out when you are clearly wrong 

If you dont like it.....then learn to shut the fuck up in the future

Right.  I’m the one who starts in with the name calling, you’re the victim.  Forgive me if I’m not interested in much back and forth with that delusion.:lol: And I haven’t said a thing about QE and its impact on the markets, so suck on a little more wishful thinking.   All you have proven is a bad case of small man complex.  

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Right.  I’m the one who starts in with the name calling, you’re the victim.  Forgive me if I’m not interested in much back and forth with that delusion.:lol: And I haven’t said a thing about QE and its impact on the markets, so suck on a little more wishful thinking.   All you have proven is a bad case of small man complex.  

Youre like an older dumber version of me.......so incredibly cocksure but yet so unbelievably wrong

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Wait for it, Bhen's short position that is.:lol:

It will come.

I think thats why he’s so mad.  He’s losing his “shorts” in the market.  Fuck, guy his age, follow the process, rebalance periodically, dollar cost average and leave it alone.  :lol: 

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

DAYAM!  :lol: 

Image result for shocked gif"

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

:lol:  

12 hours ago, spin_dry said:

:lol: 

You two along with Smales and Bent should start your own think tank.  One of you has spent the past 3 years insulting anyone who supports Trump, because we were somehow smart enought to conclude he was the best choice, only to just today state that he was the best choice.  Thats rich.  Some of us knew that a long time ago.  The other one has spent the better part of the last 3 years serving as an unpaid opposition partisan.  Smales just wants someone to insult regardless of what side they’re on.  Ben thinks I’m in the prediction business and keeps trying to play gotcha, with the right answers to the wrong questions.  You guys need to patent that brilliance.  :lol:   Nattering nabobs of negativity.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

Ok boomer

Damn, I knew I forgot someone.  Whats on the agenda today big Dan?   A little social justice warrioring down at the Whole Foods?   Snap one off of the side piece?  Re bailing wire the rotted exhaust on your Jeep?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
25 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Damn, I knew I forgot someone.  Whats on the agenda today big Dan?   A little social justice warrioring down at the Whole Foods?   Snap one off of the side piece?  Re bailing wire the rotted exhaust on your Jeep?

Looks like Moto wins.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You two along with Smales and Bent should start your own think tank.  One of you has spent the past 3 years insulting anyone who supports Trump, because we were somehow smart enought to conclude he was the best choice, only to just today state that he was the best choice.  Thats rich.  Some of us knew that a long time ago.  The other one has spent the better part of the last 3 years serving as an unpaid opposition partisan.  Smales just wants someone to insult regardless of what side they’re on.  Ben thinks I’m in the prediction business and keeps trying to play gotcha, with the right answers to the wrong questions.  You guys need to patent that brilliance.  :lol:   Nattering nabobs of negativity.

fuck dude you've lost your mind.  I voted for the asshat, he was still the better choice even though he was a POS a fact I've pointed out for years.   

• Platinum Contributing Member
53 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

fuck dude you've lost your mind.  I voted for the asshat, he was still the better choice even though he was a POS a fact I've pointed out for years.   

Same here...Fucking guy is cracked.

18 hours ago, f7ben said:

Youre like an older dumber version of me.......so incredibly cocksure but yet so unbelievably wrong

That is the greatest cunt punt in the history of fsce....

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

Yup....wookie goes personal again

Shocker

Right the guy has been pretty much nothing but personal with me for a couple years, slum lord, ripping off old ladies, I need to die, etc....but mention his side piece that he bragged about, and I’m the issue.  And you’re no better.  Shut the fuck up you stupid hill jack piece of shit.  You’re both

3 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

Right.  You voted for him but you alone get to sit on your high horse and call everyone stupid who voted for him.  Solid logic there for sure.  Typical self absorbancy that we’ve come to expect from you.  Your problem is not enough people have told you to shut the fuck up over the years.  

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Same here...Fucking guy is cracked.

And in comes Pouts with the pant leg band wagon nigger pile.

Typical of this place and a few of its regulars.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Right the guy has been pretty much nothing but personal with me for a couple years, slum lord, ripping off old ladies, I need to die, etc....but mention his side piece that he bragged about, and I’m the issue.  And you’re no better.  Shut the fuck up you stupid hill jack piece of shit.  You’re both

Right.  You voted for him but you alone get to sit on your high horse and call everyone stupid who voted for him.  Solid logic there for sure.  Typical self absorbancy that we’ve come to expect from you.  Your problem is not enough people have told you to shut the fuck up over the years.  

And in comes Pouts with the pant leg band wagon nigger pile.

Typical of this place and a few of its regulars.

the problem with you is your mom told you you were special and has carried your sorry ass your entire life.  Most would be embarrassed by that fact-you just pretend you have bootstraps.  Born with a silver spoon in your mouth and thinking your the smartest and greatest regardless of the fact  that your history shows your a failure a fraud and a lair. Ponderous

oh and a crybaby  

• Haha 1