Coup has started

jtssrx

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah Air Force drone strikes for example...how does Buss justify that evil?

I don’t. 

But we could compare numbers if you’d like to keep playing diversionary games. 

Edited by bussman

5 hours ago, Highmark said:

Anarchist who believes in NHC, free college, high taxes to name a few.  :lol:  

Ultimately under anarchism healthcare and education would be free, and taxes wouldn't exist. 

As an anarchist, I'm all for policies in the short term that reduce harm to working people and the most vulnerable among us. 

6 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Ultimately under anarchism healthcare and education would be free, and taxes wouldn't exist. 

As an anarchist, I'm all for policies in the short term that reduce harm to working people and the most vulnerable among us. 

Right but what have you actually done that makes you an anarchist?  Physical things, not just dress up and pretend things. 

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Right but what have you actually done that makes you an anarchist?  Physical things, not just dress up and pretend things. 

What have you actually done that makes you a bootlicker? Physical things , not just posting bootlicker shit on the net and thinking like a bootlicker and actually licking boots and sucking cop dick and wearing your mega hat and licking more boots and pretending to blow cops.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Obviously whatever I say won't be enough to satisfy you, so I'd rather say nothing and protect my praxis. 

21 minutes ago, f7ben said:

What have you actually done that makes you a bootlicker? Physical things , not just posting bootlicker shit on the net and thinking like a bootlicker and actually licking boots and sucking cop dick and wearing your mega hat and licking more boots and pretending to blow cops.

I was a Boy Scout. Eagle Scout in fact. Im on my neighborhood watch team.  I am an officer in my local community council. I registered my last 2 gun purchases. I have registration and insurance on my off road only jeep just in case I have to drive it on a public road some day. I voluntarily informed my home insurance company that I had a trampoline on the property. I make sure all the tail, brake and blinker lights are functioning every time I hook up to a trailer  

I could keep going and going but I think my status as a bootlicker is pretty well established. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, f7ben said:

He worked for 35-40 years,, saved and invested with discipline, retired with enough money.  Raised a family, and is now a grandparent to several beautiful grand children.  Obeyed the law, paid his taxes and has generally been a good citizen.  Somehow that seems to work for most people.  But you’re a genius who thinks he’s got it all figured out, even though you’ve accomplished none of that obviously.  Maybe someday you will and you’ll realize what a dipshit you sound like.  You never answered the question about how many times you’ve been arrested.  Your hatred of cops paints a picture....

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

He worked for 35-40 years,, saved and invested with discipline, retired with enough money.  Raised a family, and is now a grandparent to several beautiful grand children.  Obeyed the law, paid his taxes and has generally been a good citizen.  Somehow that seems to work for most people.  But you’re a genius who thinks he’s got it all figured out, even though you’ve accomplished none of that obviously.  Maybe someday you will and you’ll realize what a dipshit you sound like.  You never answered the question about how many times you’ve been arrested.  Your hatred of cops paints a picture....

We've been over my criminal record countless times you braindead senile motherfucker. 

I have never been arrested , never seen the inside of a cell and never been charged with anything worse than a disorderly conduct. 

Now kill yourself

9 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

I was a Boy Scout. Eagle Scout in fact. Im on my neighborhood watch team.  I am an officer in my local community council. I registered my last 2 gun purchases. I have registration and insurance on my off road only jeep just in case I have to drive it on a public road some day. I voluntarily informed my home insurance company that I had a trampoline on the property. I make sure all the tail, brake and blinker lights are functioning every time I hook up to a trailer  

I could keep going and going but I think my status as a bootlicker is pretty well established. 

:lol:

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

We've been over my criminal record countless times you braindead senile motherfucker. 

I have never been arrested , never seen the inside of a cell and never been charged with anything worse than a disorderly conduct. 

Now kill yourself

We have?  I guess I did’ntgaf.  I don’t believe you anyways.  You’re way too angry, way too stupid to not have had trouble with the law.  :lol: 

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

The notion that if you point out the problems in the broken system means you aren't personally successful, aren't good at what you do, and aren't a good provider for your family is fucking retarded. 

Goddamn you're such a fucking bootlicking piece of trash. Always flacking for authority and punching down when you should be punching up.

You are the personification of a bootlicking coward fuckwad. I bet you'd have blamed the Jews for getting gassed. That's how much of a POS you are. Just absolutely fucking worthless.

Edited by motonoggin

3 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

The notion that if you point out the problems in the broken system means you aren't personally successful, aren't good at what you do, and aren't a good provider for your family is fucking retarded. 

Goddamn you're such a fucking bootlicking piece of trash. Always flacking for authority and punching down when you should be punching up.

You are the personification of a bootlicking coward fuckwad. I bet you'd have blamed the Jews for getting gassed. That's how much of a POS you are. Just absolutely fucking worthless.

:owned:

10 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Ok boomer

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

You and noggin are nothing but talk. Neither of you have ever done one thing that even remotely resembles anarchism. All fucking talk. 

You are smarter than this. 

Moto fully triggered again.  Guess he missed where my ex wife was Jewish.  Calls a solid citizen a piece of shit, even though 

Just now, f7ben said:

You are smarter than this. 

You and Moto most definitely aren’t.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Moto fully triggered again.  Guess he missed where my ex wife was Jewish.  Calls a solid citizen a piece of shit, even though 

You and Moto most definitely aren’t.

How many more weeks before you ask me what my record looks like again you senile pants shitting retarded fucking faggot????

7 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

You and noggin are nothing but talk. Neither of you have ever done one thing that even remotely resembles anarchism. All fucking talk. 

Both these guys love to point fingers from their high perches.  2 adult fucking men balls deep in a sophmoric exercise of ageism, zero accomplishments of their own and hating on people who have been nothing but solid citizens.  The hatred is real, and its fucking laughable.