Coup has started

jtssrx

14 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

I still have an original copy of this book I bought years ago........yeah I'm a badazz:ylsuper:

Screenshot_2019-11-09-21-57-25.png

Jesus :lol:

if the anarchist cookbook is the extent of your exposure to anarchism, you should probably just keep your opinion on it to yourself.

47 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Jesus :lol:

if the anarchist cookbook is the extent of your exposure to anarchism, you should probably just keep your opinion on it to yourself.

the internet expolration under your belt is so much more extreme lmfao . the keyboard anarchist paying for his Wi-Fi  to top it off 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

What have you done that makes you an anarchist?  

He goes on the interwebs and tells anyone who will listen how great it will be when we let the gvmt control every aspect of our lives. Ya know, like all anarchists. lol

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, Momorider said:

The Irony of a fat fuck like yourself even has shit stained teeth :lmao: you fat fucking Paint Huffing miserable shitforbrains 

Come on pussy post a picture of something....yourself, the dozens of classic cars you claim to own, your sled.....let's see it.

1 hour ago, steve from amherst said:

Everytime you go on a fucking rant . It is the only other option from capitalism . 

No it isn't lol.

And hint: capitalism is already basically controlling every aspect of our lives, with the help of government.

12 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Well other than the law having to kill or confine you if you tried to act on that impulse, I guess not much.

You all wish people dead damn near every day. :dunno:

Oh, I get it, it's ok if you do it, because you're wishing the right people dead...

45 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

You all wish people dead damn near every day. :dunno:

Oh, I get it, it's ok if you do it, because you're wishing the right people dead...

Well the law is on my side, not yours.  You don’t get a thing, in fact, you’re looking pretty damn dumb

Edited by DriftBusta

9 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Well the law is on my side, not yours.  You don’t get a thing, in fact, you’re looking pretty damn dumb

Laws aren't a substitute for morality.

I guess I need to remind you that stuff like slavery and lynchings used to be legal. 

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

Laws aren't a substitute for morality.

I guess I need to remind you that stuff like slavery and lynchings used to be legal. 

I think its pretty clear who needs reminding, and of what.