Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

5 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Then fold your business grab a paper or look on the internet for a job ------

sorry dude that isn't how it works......

who isn't against paying more taxes?  you are pretty funny thinking an owner is some how different than everyone else.........

The current measure proposed by the Liberals will ensure more business failure, but hey jobs will be a plenty.  Sunny ways says so.

5 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You were running a side interlock business to supplement your income.  There is a big difference when that is your only source of income.

It was great when I was working for someone else and able to moonlight for say a $20K order in whatever time.

It's a totally different story when you go it alone and your entire income before expenses is $20K.

no getting in to ME ABOUT ME again

fact is I know so sorry it is the same......

Anyone can buy a carpet cleaner and start a business - you need zero education - zero english - all you need is a machine and desire to hustle jobs

Stop trying to make out every business owner as someone great and unique - simply not true

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The current measure proposed by the Liberals will ensure more business failure, but hey jobs will be a plenty.  Sunny ways says so.

Do you know the percent of small businesses that pay minimum wages?  I will wait

Business is important and so is consuming - one can't work with out the other something you fail to realize.

And I haven't commented on the newly suggested tax reform other than sprinkling income....

10 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Do you know the percent of small businesses that pay minimum wages?  I will wait

Business is important and so is consuming - one can't work with out the other something you fail to realize.

And I haven't commented on the newly suggested tax reform other than sprinkling income....

I have no idea, I give out bonuses that are much more than the median wage. 

The sprinkling income is already covered by the existing tax laws.

35 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I call bullshit on your buddy,  when he is at record profits I am going to bet the raises were not record making if they got one at all.

I would also bet that when he is at record losses, his employees don't share in those losses. 

That is the reality of small business.  Employers take a huge amount of risk, employees take no risk.  

19 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

no getting in to ME ABOUT ME again

fact is I know so sorry it is the same......

Anyone can buy a carpet cleaner and start a business - you need zero education - zero english - all you need is a machine and desire to hustle jobs

Stop trying to make out every business owner as someone great and unique - simply not true

Not really sure what you are trying to say here.  

Here is a valid question for any new business, what is your business plan?  Why should I buy from you instead of the 1000's of others already setup? 

Fail can you answer this question?

5 minutes ago, dirtybeacher said:

I would also bet that when he is at record losses, his employees don't share in those losses. 

That is the reality of small business.  Employers take a huge amount of risk, employees take no risk.  

thanks for the lesson and admitting to your bullshit line

All small businesses don't take huge risk, some do no doubt - some don't no doubt.

My friend took a chance and opened a store - he lost in the end but it was  due to a poor choice, he opened a dog and cat food store.  Over priced cans of food and no one shopping gave this result.  He was lucky to have SEARS catalog in his store to keep the doors open as long as he did.

Are we suppose to feel bad for him?  I knew it the moment he told me what he was going to do.......  This is the story of many

5 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

thanks for the lesson and admitting to your bullshit line

All small businesses don't take huge risk, some do no doubt - some don't no doubt.

My friend took a chance and opened a store - he lost in the end but it was  due to a poor choice, he opened a dog and cat food store.  Over priced cans of food and no one shopping gave this result.  He was lucky to have SEARS catalog in his store to keep the doors open as long as he did.

Are we suppose to feel bad for him?  I knew it the moment he told me what he was going to do.......  This is the story of many

Tell us about the one's that don't please?

As for your friend with the dog food store, I'm sure a higher minimum wage would have helped his bottom line.

7 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Not really sure what you are trying to say here.  

Here is a valid question for any new business, what is your business plan?  Why should I buy from you instead of the 1000's of others already setup? 

Fail can you answer this question?

EXACTLY

most businesses close due to shitty plans - its not the government causing it.

As stated doors close every single day

Current survival rates for small and medium

-­‐

sized businesses in Canada decline over time.

About 85 percent of businesses that enter the marketplace survive one full year,

70 percent survive for two years and

51 percent survive for five years.

30% close in two years

49% close in five years - 50 000 businesses every year close the doors

Most of these people can't hold down a job and can't work for others, so they try it on their own and fail again.

Your pedestal  is pretty easy to get on too

2 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

EXACTLY

most businesses close due to shitty plans - its not the government causing it.

As stated doors close every single day

Current survival rates for small and medium

-­‐

sized businesses in Canada decline over time.

About 85 percent of businesses that enter the marketplace survive one full year,

70 percent survive for two years and

51 percent survive for five years.

30% close in two years

49% close in five years - 50 000 businesses every year close the doors

Most of these people can't hold down a job and can't work for others, so they try it on their own and fail again.

Your pedestal  is pretty easy to get on too

So how is Trudeau helping small business again?

8 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Tell us about the one's that don't please?

As for your friend with the dog food store, I'm sure a higher minimum wage would have helped his bottom line.

he had no employees - him and his wife split the day

buying a tar sprayer for 1k used isn't taking a huge risk

uying a carpet machine is taking a huge risk

running a website business isn't taking a huge risk

dude there are so many that haven't taken a huge risk

Opening your own Pizza place is taking a huge risk with your money due to setup costs and trying to beat the chain stores.   Buying and opening a Pizza Pizza business isn't taking as much of a risk

Opening a Tim Hortons has next to no risk what so ever

Edited by 1trailmaker

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

he had no employees - him and his wife split the day

buying a tar sprayer for 1k used isn't taking a huge risk

uying a carpet machine is taking a huge risk

running a website business isn't taking a huge risk

dude there are so many that haven't taken a huge risk

Opening your own Pizza place is taking a huge risk with your money due to setup costs.   Buying and opening a Pizza Pizza business isn't taking as much of a risk

Opening a Tim Hortons has next to no risk what so ever

Sorry but those aren't real businesses, they are franchises.

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Sorry but those aren't real businesses, they are franchises.

so a guy running a good  carpet cleaning business really isn't a business? 

that is insulting to so many

face it the blanket statement of ALL TAKING RISK isn't even close to being true

2 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

so a guy running a good  carpet cleaning business really isn't a business? 

that is insulting to so many

face it the blanket statement of ALL TAKING RISK isn't even close to being true

No the franchises are the ones making all the money.  If you had a clue you would know this.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You can criticize him all you want but he isn't a trust fund baby and created his own wealth.  Unlike JT who has quickly depleted his.

Would JT have been in gov't if his name had been Smith or Schwartz?

His resume is about as thin as the Window Washer's. Skate around for a few years & then decide to go into politics w/ what kind of experience? 

More good news for the Shiny Pony:

http://globalnews.ca/news/3757737/justin-trudeau-global-citizenship-award/

The prime minister noted that some critics at home have made fun of his government for pushing chapters on gender equality, indigenous rights, and labour protections as priorities for a new North American Free Trade Agreement, arguing these things have nothing to do with trade.

But he suggested this is no laughing matter for anyone who cares about preserving trade in an era when populist currents have threatened to topple international agreements in Europe, Asia and North America

Have any of the Libtards explained how gender equality, indigenous rights affect trade? Companies have to hire so many of certain 'target groups'? How about environmental standards & health & safety for workers? I'm pretty sure lax standards & shitty wages in Mexico have been the major reasons corporations have relocated there.

I'll sleep better tonight knowing the dolt won it. I wonder how much that cost the Canadian taxpayer?

2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

So in your world a small business is bad if it pays employees minimum wage?

Not all small businesses require rocket scientists and can afford to pay PHD's wages  

19 minutes ago, revrnd said:

More good news for the Shiny Pony:

http://globalnews.ca/news/3757737/justin-trudeau-global-citizenship-award/

How about environmental standards & health & safety for workers? I'm pretty sure lax standards & shitty wages in Mexico have been the major reasons corporations have relocated there.

He noted as an example the push for labour rights. Sources say the Canadian government hopes the new NAFTA includes stronger union protections for Mexican workers, and an end to U.S. right-to-work laws that limit the potential to strike.

In trying to make his case Tuesday, Trudeau re-ignited the bitter political debate over the post-election state of the public books that raged between Liberals and Tories long after the election.

"We just went from a floor where the budget was balanced, because supposedly the Conservatives had balanced the budget, to what was the reality of our budget of being at about $18 billion in deficit at the end of that first year," Trudeau told a news conference.

"So, we've been consistent with our plan and our approach."

When asked about Trudeau's comments, a spokeswoman for Finance Minister Bill Morneau later said that, when the Liberals formed government, Ottawa's books were facing a baseline deficit of $18.4 billion for 2016-17.

Harper even worse than thought