Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

Thank you I resemble that comment!

Did you watch Global's Dawna Friesen before the election? She was wetting her panties when the poll results showing Trudeau would win.

The media was cheerleading for the Liberals the whole campaign. "Who's your favourite Avenger character Justin?" How's that for asking about issues or platform? Mind you that is probably the depth of his intellect.

You cry and carry on about this thread, why didn't you start a Stephen Harper is doing a shitty job thread?

Edited by revrnd

More good news from the CBC:

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/peacekeeping-sajjan-decision-delays-1.4288522

Canada has been bombarded with requests for peacekeepers ever since the Liberal government declared the country was "back" on the international stage almost two years ago.

It has been over a year since Sajjan outlined a vague but ambitious proposal to commit up to 600 troops and 150 police officers to UN-mandated missions.

According to several diplomatic sources, the proposal was the price of being allowed to host this year's peacekeeping conference in November.

A decision on deployment was expected last December, but pushed off with little explanation, 

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/trudeau-bahamas-vacation-rcmp-1.4286033

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau's controversial Bahamas vacation cost Canadian taxpayers over $215,000 — far more than initially disclosed to Parliament, CBC News has learned.

A document obtained by CBC News under the Access to Information Act reveals the RCMP spent more than twice the amount it initially listed in its response to a question posed by a member of Parliament earlier this year.

2 hours ago, revrnd said:

Thank you I resemble that comment!

Did you watch Global's Dawna Friesen before the election? She was wetting her panties when the poll results showing Trudeau would win.

The media was cheerleading for the Liberals the whole campaign. "Who's your favourite Avenger character Justin?" How's that for asking about issues or platform? Mind you that is probably the depth of his intellect.

You cry and carry on about this thread, why didn't you start a Stephen Harper is doing a shitty job thread?

Any long standing PM is going to take a beating because there is years of shit to bring up, get over it the same will happen to Trudeau  as it did to other PMs like Side Mouth.

Harper was very negative in the end, bitter, and not heading our country the the right direction (this is obvious from the landslide victory).  His Muslims are bad people, lost him the election and give Trudeau a gain.   Add in a stall economy, and  a 10 year PM - losing is always in the cards

Whether you like it or not Canada is a welcoming place, and it seems enough Canadians think the same way....

8 hours ago, revrnd said:

I love the reports on the offshore tax shelter corps that own Shell Island. Fucking Hypocrites the Libs are. And Morneau with his brilliantly sheltered millions. No Accountability.

3 hours ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

I love the reports on the offshore tax shelter corps that own Shell Island. Fucking Hypocrites the Libs are. And Morneau with his brilliantly sheltered millions. No Accountability.

POS

'I'm not going to question' the RCMP spending more than $215,000 on vacation security, Trudeau says

If you've paid attention, Canadians aren't overwhemingly welcoming these irregular border crossers. Some have labelled them 'queue jumpers'.

When questioned by Global the Immigration minister was very defensive and talked in circles.

Is it any wonder a large number of Canadians aren't satisfied that the gov't knows what it's doing w/ this issue?

3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Both well spoken?

Sorry I don't understand gibberish.  JT attacked the opposition for standing with doctors.:lol:

Cons are trying to become the party of the people, Trudeau suggested that isn't true......

Voted against tax cuts to 40k-88k range of income

10 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

first off I can't believe these guys get paid for this shit

I think ONEWAY AC is off a bit with his comment

1 both well spoken

2 Andrew cant keep up wiht Trudeau

3 Trudeau moment 7:00 and 9:00 hands out a beating

I don't think we were watching the same vid. On one side was an articulate, composed speaker. On the other,  was a spoiled rich kid throwing a hissy fit.  

Perhaps your perception is distorted from the 20% thc weed you're smoking.  Maybe it's time for you to switch to hash.  

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, dirtybeacher said:

I don't think we were watching the same vid. On one side was an articulate, composed speaker. On the other,  was a spoiled rich kid throwing a hissy fit.  

Perhaps your perception is distorted from the 20% thc weed you're smoking.  Maybe it's time for you to switch to hash.  

too expensive

BOLD - not according to the RIGHT WINGS WACKOS on social media, same goes for Patrick Brown people don't seem to like them.  There is no doubt Andrew is a polished career politician that gets your vagina wet

7 minutes ago, dirtybeacher said:

Obviously, but then mind altering substances does change ones perception of reality.

2 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

lol - what was done in the past 10 years of power?  TFSA? 

first really tax break just came down so I am not sure what you have seen but it isn't anything for the average guy

TFSA's are better for people making less.

The HST going to 5% was a regressive tax cut that helped lower earners more.  Personally I would have liked to see the tax rates lowered for all as that is fair.

JT is just creating class warfare has has the usual idiots beating the drums. 

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

TFSA's are better for people making less.

The HST going to 5% was a regressive tax cut that helped lower earners more.  Personally I would have liked to see the tax rates lowered for all as that is fair.

JT is just creating class warfare has has the usual idiots beating the drums. 

parrot says what?

I guess you missed where over 50% of people go pay  cheque to pay cheque -  there are no savings for these people

sorry TFSA is not for the masses

Yes the Cons GST going down to 5% did something but not much since its a few pennies a purchase. 

10 years AC 10 years and all you got is that?  wow that is Hero stuff right there

9 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

parrot says what?

I guess you missed where over 50% of people go pay  cheque to pay cheque -  there are no savings for these people

Yes the Cons GST going down to 5% did something but not much since its a few pennies a purchase. 

10 years AC 10 years and all you got is that?  wow that is Hero stuff right there

Here's some hero stuff - 

"Then there was the 2008-09 financial crisis — here the Conservatives’ record is solid. Canada had several advantages over other countries: its banking system was solid, and continued strong global demand for Canadian resource exports accelerated the recovery. Any Canadian government would have benefited from these advantages, but Harper’s government deserves credit for acting sensibly: working with the Bank of Canada to maintain liquidity in financial markets and initiating an explicitly temporary fiscal stimulus program, as part of a globally coordinated effort. Looking back, it’s hard to find anything the Harper government did wrong during the crisis. Unhappily for the world economy, not getting things wrong was a standard too few governments managed to meet."

2 minutes ago, dirtybeacher said:

Here's some hero stuff - 

"Then there was the 2008-09 financial crisis — here the Conservatives’ record is solid. Canada had several advantages over other countries: its banking system was solid, and continued strong global demand for Canadian resource exports accelerated the recovery. Any Canadian government would have benefited from these advantages, but Harper’s government deserves credit for acting sensibly: working with the Bank of Canada to maintain liquidity in financial markets and initiating an explicitly temporary fiscal stimulus program, as part of a globally coordinated effort. Looking back, it’s hard to find anything the Harper government did wrong during the crisis. Unhappily for the world economy, not getting things wrong was a standard too few governments managed to meet."

we all know this and no one is denying Harper did okay  when handed a solid surplus growing country, now post his tax breaks for everyone over 10 year period?

You can't because he did fucking nothing until election time and failed at it

38 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

parrot says what?

Wow, hoping for the government to provide one's prosperity.

The cons provide people  (all) with the tools to elevate oneself.  The Liberals want everyone to be dependent on them.  That's Real Change.

10 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Wow, hoping for the government to provide one's prosperity.

The cons provide people  (all) with the tools to elevate oneself.  The Liberals want everyone to be dependent on them.  That's Real Change.

The 10 budgets tabled by the Conservative government have contained tax changes that cumulatively have had the following effects:

• To defund the federal government in order to curtail the capacity of Canadians to act collectively through democratically controlled institutions;
  • To reduce corporate taxes in order to increase corporate power and the wealth of shareholders;
  • To shift taxes from capital to labour in order to make the rich richer and to force labour to bear the full cost of collective action;
  • To support one-earner families in order to underline the importance of the traditional family and thus to ostensibly further reduce the need for government programs;
  • To engage in social engineering through the enactment of tax expenditures so that these government subsidies aimed at particular political constituencies could be framed as tax cuts.

While using the tax system for these objectives, Harper has refused to use it to deal with some of Canada’s most pressing social and economic issues for which the tax system is an appropriate policy instrument, namely: alleviating inequality, tackling a stubbornly high level of poverty and combatting climate change. Further, having failed to curtail international tax evasion and avoidance by the rich and multinationals, his government has done almost nothing to protect the integrity of the tax system.

so you can't name anything for the average person? 

Under Trudeau in just 1 year has 3