Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

3 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Canada strong

FS-ers want to cave to Don but we won't

WASHINGTON - U.S. President Donald Trump again suggested the North American Free Trade Agreement be terminated, tweeting Sunday that both Canada and Mexico are being “very difficult,” but observers and political leaders didn't appear to take the threat too seriously.

Quebec Premier Philippe Couillard brushed aside Trump's comment.

“I think what we have to recognize is that the negotiations are going forward. You will not hear me react to his daily tweets or statements. I don't think that would be very productive,” Couillard said as he arrived in Charlottetown for the annual meeting of New England governors and eastern premiers.

Trade economist Dan Trefler, professor at the University of Toronto and senior research fellow at the Canadian Institute for Advanced Research, agrees that Trump's Twitter rhetoric is unlikely to translate to action. For one thing, the president is unlikely to receive the congressional approval he would need to act on a major trade agreement. “Congress has been more involved in these trade negotiations than it's ever been involved in any previous trade negotiation,” Trefler says.

How can we get this done without Harper :lmao: 

We had Jean threatening to kill it before.

3 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

good chance Wynne is gone, but I doubt Trudeau will lose next election to Andrew

3 Majorities

No way.  He is racking up debt like no tomorrow and going to cause a small bus exodus.

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

He has gotten there very fast.

?

still 130 billion away from Harper's numbers and 270 billion away from Mulroney's numbers

I say he has got room - I doubt a balanced budget is in range for quite awhile - Harper's false balance attempt hurt Canada in the end that is clear as history shows

18 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

?

still 130 billion away from Harper's numbers and 270 billion away from Mulroney's numbers

I say he has got room - I doubt a balanced budget is in range for quite awhile - Harper's false balance attempt hurt Canada in the end that is clear as history shows

One and done.:bc:

Fraser right on cue - funny how this is posted now but wasn't under Harper, seems to blame the Liberals

although they tossed this in,  25 year 10 of them under Harper - then 8 years of balanced budgets then back to the conservatives spending problems. 

Fraser looked at every auditor general’s report for the past 25 years and determined that the federal government alone has wasted nearly $200 billion simply by ignoring AGs’ recommendations.

Because they have to save for their own retirements and pay their own health benefits, because they get no paid vacations, sick days, overtime or severance, and because they are constantly at risk of losing everything (including their homes), governments have typically allowed entrepreneurs and agricultural producers more write-offs than other taxpayers.

Small business owners may also lower their taxes by “sprinkling” their incomes around – paying dividends or salaries to family members who did a little work for their companies.

But because the Liberals are so greedy for more tax money, Morneau wants to close these “loopholes” and raise billions more (perhaps tens of billions more) every year.

Stop it. Now.

And the wackos are posting this like its about Trudeau :lmao: 

17 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Fraser right on cue - funny how this is posted now but wasn't under Harper, seems to blame the Liberals

although they tossed this in,  25 year 10 of them under Harper - then 8 years of balanced budgets then back to the conservatives spending problems. 

Fraser looked at every auditor general’s report for the past 25 years and determined that the federal government alone has wasted nearly $200 billion simply by ignoring AGs’ recommendations.

Because they have to save for their own retirements and pay their own health benefits, because they get no paid vacations, sick days, overtime or severance, and because they are constantly at risk of losing everything (including their homes), governments have typically allowed entrepreneurs and agricultural producers more write-offs than other taxpayers.

Small business owners may also lower their taxes by “sprinkling” their incomes around – paying dividends or salaries to family members who did a little work for their companies.

But because the Liberals are so greedy for more tax money, Morneau wants to close these “loopholes” and raise billions more (perhaps tens of billions more) every year.

Stop it. Now.

And the wackos are posting this like its about Trudeau :lmao: 

What are you doubling down on now about?  

2 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I just love the ONEWAY THINK TANK :lol: 

Property tax is huge for most, I would think you pay a heaping load of Property taxes....  do we really talk about this number?  ah no

So you don't have a clue, but like to sound the drums.

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

So you don't have a clue, but like to sound the drums.

about what?  a taxation percent that hasn't changed in quite sometime?

Ya I think paying employees that don't work so you don't pay your share isn't fair - what are your thoughts?

3 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

about what?  a taxation percent that hasn't changed in quite sometime?

Ya I think paying employees that don't work so you don't pay your share isn't fair - what are your thoughts?

That is already in place.  You need to prove they do work.  What are the Liberals gonna do to enforce that more other than tail every suspected tax cheat?

Again, that is not the main issue, it is the passive investment he is going after that will really hurt small businesses as they can't operate at a net zero.  Tax lawyers and accountants are up to their eyeballs with this writing scathing letters to the government and the one solution looks like to move to a border city, esp once Trump lowers the tax to 15%.  How is Trudeau pro-business again?

Also Dr were encouraged to incorporate years ago as a trade off to not raising fees.  There are over 3.5 million small businesses in Canada and they employ 79% of the private sector.

Try to educate yourself.

5 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

That is already in place.  You need to prove they do work.  What are the Liberals gonna do to enforce that more other than tail every suspected tax cheat?

Again, that is not the main issue, it is the passive investment he is going after that will really hurt small businesses as they can't operate at a net zero.  Tax lawyers and accountants are up to their eyeballs with this writing scathing letters to the government and the one solution looks like to move to a border city, esp once Trump lowers the tax to 15%.  How is Trudeau pro-business again?

Also Dr were encouraged to incorporate years ago as a trade off to not raising fees.  There are over 3.5 million small businesses in Canada and they employ 79% of the private sector.

Try to educate yourself.

:lmao:   ya let us know when Trump does this reduction :lmao:   who is going to make up that 20%?  the consumer? 

what is it that you think I don't understand? 

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Where would I even start?:lol:

TRump said

repeal obama care

reduce taxes on businesses

build a  wall Mexico pay for

alll done in the first week = not done at all, actually nothing has been done and he controls everything House and Senate :lmao: 

Trudeau said

reduce taxes first week = done that for 90% of workers

increase child benefits = done that for so many

lets hear it, how bad it is again