Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

3 minutes ago, Puzzleboy said:

Now Trudeau is lining the "Pierre Elliot Trudeau" foundation with "donations" from billionaire Chinese. 

Starting to sound a lot like the Clintons.....

Come on where'd you get that idea? Oh I forgot the Liberals brought us Adscam & envelopes of money being exchanged @ fancy restaurants.

1 hour ago, Puzzleboy said:

Now Trudeau is lining the "Pierre Elliot Trudeau" foundation with "donations" from billionaire Chinese. 

Starting to sound a lot like the Clintons.....

but lets not talk about the new scholarships :nuts:  all bad nothing good

do you understand what transpired?

5 minutes ago, Puzzleboy said:

Yes, we all do Steve.  He's on the take, obviously.  Even the CBC, the most Liberal newcast in the country, was essentially condemning what he's done. 

cbc might be the best channel for Canada - I haven't seen one post on the donation for scholarships here I must of missed it. 

Edited by 1trailmaker

4 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

cbc might be the best channel for Canada - I haven't seen one post on the donation for scholarships here I must of missed it. 

What donation Fail?

Link please.  I missed it.

Either way the scholarship is mostly a distraction.  Give a little away for scholarship and all the Liberals supporters get teary eyed, females and Fail yell take off your shirt Justin, pose for us.

Meanwhile in the real world our country spirals downward.  carbon policy and social infrastructure spending dragging our economy down.

1 hour ago, Sksman said:

What donation Fail?

Link please.  I missed it.

Either way the scholarship is mostly a distraction.  Give a little away for scholarship and all the Liberals supporters get teary eyed, females and Fail yell take off your shirt Justin, pose for us.

Meanwhile in the real world our country spirals downward.  carbon policy and social infrastructure spending dragging our economy down.

:lol: on the bold good one

the Billionaire from China gave most of the million dollars (750k)  to a Quebec University its all in the link you guys provided.

Spiral down?  stock market record numbers, dollar up, unemployment down - yup horrible

4 hours ago, Puzzleboy said:

It certainly ought to be the best channel for Canada..... we pay for it, as it would die on it's own.   

Yeah, you missed it alright......

ACtually   'wrong' to quote Donny, CBC tv is a wash for the most part.  What we pay for is CBC corp which is many Radio stations for rural Canada and so many French Channels- there is no profits to be made for these small markets but we still provide them with entertainment.

Shows like Rick Mercer are fantastic, funny and 100% Canada - haters are missing it

22 minutes beats up on Trudeau every week,  you guys didn't like when they did it to your Hero Harper but should love it about JT.

Don't you think CTV owns enough of the Market :dunno: - if it was up to you we would have one network CTV

14 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

:lol: on the bold good one

the Billionaire from China gave most of the million dollars (750k)  to a Quebec University its all in the link you guys provided.

Spiral down?  stock market record numbers, dollar up, unemployment down - yup horrible

Markets have nothing to due with Truedope, when he won it did squat, its the Trump rally, but even that will wear out.

11 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

ACtually   'wrong' to quote Donny, CBC tv is a wash for the most part.  What we pay for is CBC corp which is many Radio stations for rural Canada and so many French Channels- there is no profits to be made for these small markets but we still provide them with entertainment.

Shows like Rick Mercer are fantastic, funny and 100% Canada - haters are missing it

22 minutes beats up on Trudeau every week,  you guys didn't like when they did it to your Hero Harper but should love it about JT.

Don't you think CTV owns enough of the Market :dunno: - if it was up to you we would have one network CTV

Who even watches 22minutes or CBC for that matter?

Radio stations:lol:

That is why people need internet, to get them into the last century.

Edited by ArcticCrusher

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Markets have nothing to due with Truedope, when he won it did squat, its the Trump rally, but even that will wear out.

of course they aren't but will be if they go down.  Point is our country is not sparling down hill, not even close.  It was in the last few years we can agree there.

Dollar going up is a direct result of investing so I really don't know what you are saying :dunno:

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

of course they aren't but will be if they go down.  Point is our country is not sparling down hill, not even close.  It was in the last few years we can agree there.

Dollar going up is a direct result of investing so I really don't know what you are saying :dunno:

0.8% GDP growth, worst ever and spending like a drunken sailor with nothing to show for it.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Who even watches 22minutes or CBC for that matter?

Radio stations:lol:

That is why people need internet, to get them into the last century.

I do often along with a few other million people, very funny show - Rick Mercer is even better and is more of a Canadian guy then Don Cherry is.  

In your rich world internet is the norm but if you ever traveled to the rural poor areas you would see a different story and these people use radio.    Point is CBC english tv isn't the problem its all the other stuff.

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

0.8% GDP growth, worst ever and spending like a drunken sailor with nothing to show for it.

yup get used to it, still better than negative growth that we had - the days of making the numbers every 1/4 are gone for good again get used to it.

Show me the spiral :dunno: even your hatred can't help you.  Keep cheer USA USA and you will be fine

2 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

yup get used to it, still better than negative growth that we had - the days of making the numbers every 1/4 are gone for good again get used to it.

Show me the spiral :dunno: even your hatred can't help you.  Keep cheer USA USA and you will be fine

Actually what happens in the USA is more relevant to me than what happens here.  

Its a global slow growth like I have been stating for years, yet you did not understand that when Harper was PM. 

18 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Actually what happens in the USA is more relevant to me than what happens here.  

Its a global slow growth like I have been stating for years, yet you did not understand that when Harper was PM. 

ok whatever you say - Harper was only a topic during the election, the 9 years before that we never posted anything.  But today its all Trudeau, that says alot

4 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

ok whatever you say - Harper was only a topic during the election, the 9 years before that we never posted anything.  But today its all Trudeau, that says alot

Hey just returning the favour.:lol:

So the CAD is expected to drop again below 70cents in 2017, can we blame JT for that?

http://www.cbc.ca/news/business/loonie-us-dollar-forecasts-1.3863851

43 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

So the CAD is expected to drop again below 70cents in 2017, can we blame JT for that?

sure why not - although there are many factors but i am good with having it on Trudeau's plate

4 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

absolutely not.  We have to blame Harper, Mulroney, Campbell, Clark, Diefenbaker, Bennett, Meighen, Tupper, Bowell, Thompson, Abbott and Macdonald for everything.  Libs do no wrong.

The window washer has been front & centre today. She's against a referendum on the voting reform because it'll be too expensive. She also said not enough people showed up @ her town hall meetings in BC & Ontario to gauge public opinion.

Maybe they didn't show up you dumb bitch because nobody cares about it! Besides several of the meetings were held in her riding during the day. I guess she expected people to take time off work to attend.

29 minutes ago, revrnd said:

The window washer has been front & centre today. She's against a referendum on the voting reform because it'll be too expensive. She also said not enough people showed up @ her town hall meetings in BC & Ontario to gauge public opinion.

Maybe they didn't show up you dumb bitch because nobody cares about it! Besides several of the meetings were held in her riding during the day. I guess she expected people to take time off work to attend.

Against a referendum because of the cost. :lol:They'll throw around $B's without a second thought on useless third world climate that won't make a difference. Reality... Truedope and her don't want to know or care what Canadians think or believe and are afraid that they may hear something different than what they want to happen.

• Like 1

He gave Moms Mabley in Liberia 12 million today. His LGBT preaching doesn't seem to be going over too well. Mind you he said some cultures haven't advanced as quickly on rights as Canada.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/trudeau-asked-about-women-and-lgbtq-rights-in-liberia-1.3865459

Another back pedal:

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/grenier-canada-post-poll-1.3862270

When answering the questions from the Opposition about the "cash for access" fiasco, Romeo LeBlanc used the "well the Conservatives did it" defence. I thought voting for Liberals was a vote for change?

Edited by revrnd

6 minutes ago, revrnd said:

He gave Moms Mabley in Liberia 12 million today. His LGBT preaching doesn't seem to be going over too well. Mind you he said some cultures haven't advanced as quickly on rights as Canada.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/trudeau-asked-about-women-and-lgbtq-rights-in-liberia-1.3865459

Another back pedal:

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/grenier-canada-post-poll-1.3862270

When answering the questions from the Opposition about the "cash for access" fiasco, Romeo LeBlanc used the "well the Conservatives did it" defence. I thought voting for Liberals was a vote for change?

So $12M to Africa including Liberia on top of all the other TAXPAYER $B's he's already been throwing around but a referendum on electoral reform would cost too much. How about putting all that money to use here instead on things that matter here. When we have a balanced budget that won't balance itself and when we have a surplus then think about being LIBERAL WITH TAX $'S. In the meantime quit throwing away my money.

This ought to cause a shitstorm in Ottawa:

https://www.thestar.com/news/canada/2016/11/24/mp-kellie-leitch-calls-for-cbc-to-be-dismantled.html

Trudeau will have her citizenship revoked for statements like this.

As an aside I think Casey & Finnegan would do a better job running the country than PM Fluffhead.

• Like 1