revrnd

Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

1,639 posts in this topic

Regardless of any political affiliations the Liberal government makes me want to vomit.

Complete lack of morals, transparency, accountability, fiscal responsibility and long term plan.

We need to vote these bastards out before our children need to leave our country due to crushing debt.

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

We will all pay.  However his taxation and carbon policies will boost the American economy, unlike ours.

we'll see, as of today you are wrong on that note.

1 hour ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

Regardless of any political affiliations the Liberal government makes me want to vomit.

Complete lack of morals, transparency, accountability, fiscal responsibility and long term plan.

We need to vote these bastards out before our children need to leave our country due to crushing debt.

we have been stacking debt for the last 11 years, how come today its an issue?   Harper added 160b to it without a blink.from you.  Now a 30b addition is a concern,

Are you concerned with economic numbers? or if a PM took a vacation?

5 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

we have been stacking debt for the last 11 years, how come today its an issue?   Harper added 160b to it without a blink.from you.  Now a 30b addition is a concern,

Are you concerned with economic numbers? or if a PM took a vacation?

take your partisan idiocy and go away.

6 minutes ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

take your partisan idiocy and go away.

how is asking what you are concerned with being partisan?

Partisan means you will vote oneway regardless,  seems that is you to a tee :dunno:

for me a good economy is a good thing.

Okay so economically best in years and near triple from Trudeau's election date, we agree. 

You don't like a vacation he took :dunno:

Vote Kellie since O'leary is gone, and if not kellie then anyone that wins

Edited by 1trailmaker

3 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Partisan means you will vote oneway regardless,  seems that is you to a tee :dunno:

Okay so economically best in years and near triple from Trudeau's election date, we agree. 

I would voter for a pet rock before I ever voted for little pet.

2 people like this

1 hour ago, Boered said:

I would voter for a pet rock before I ever voted for little pet.

Pet rocks are insulted everywhere you compared them to JT.

1 person likes this

Where are Marc Lalonde, Jean Marchand, Jean Luc Pepin when you need them? Watching the news of the day reminds me of those clowns on the news during the 70s.

15 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

So your life is sunny today and was doom and gloom yesterday.

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

So your life is sunny today and was doom and gloom yesterday.

In Failmakers views its a beautiful world.

Government employee coming into an election year!

The Federal Liberal government is giving money and will prop up provincial buddy Wynne.

the Provincial Liberals buy public worker votes.  Fail knows money coming his way.

So of course he only sees good Liberals!

We didn't see this coming did we?

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/national/missing-and-murdered-womens-inquiry-head-says-there-is-hope-for-the-commission-amid-delays/article35068891/

The expectations of the families has been set awfully high. From what I've read, seen, some of them think they'll find out what happened to their family member. If the inquiry was to look into each and every case file, it would never come to a final report.

Wouldn't the apology appear more sincere if the PM didn't have to ask the RC church for it?

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/trudeau-apologize-residential-schools-1.4124212

25 minutes ago, revrnd said:

We didn't see this coming did we?

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/national/missing-and-murdered-womens-inquiry-head-says-there-is-hope-for-the-commission-amid-delays/article35068891/

The expectations of the families has been set awfully high. From what I've read, seen, some of them think they'll find out what happened to their family member. If the inquiry was to look into each and every case file, it would never come to a final report.

Wouldn't the apology appear more sincere if the PM didn't have to ask the RC church for it?

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/trudeau-apologize-residential-schools-1.4124212

I have the answers they seek. These women are missing and or murdered because they were addicted to drugs and working as prostitutes. The reason why, family breakdown and drug and alcohol abuse in the home they grew up in on reserve. Clean up your shit as parents and perhaps your children will have a better shot at life. They can mail me a cheque and close the inquiry.

2 people like this

3 minutes ago, Boered said:

I have the answers they seek. These women are missing and or murdered because they were addicted to drugs and working as prostitutes. The reason why, family breakdown and drug and alcohol abuse in the home they grew up in on reserve. Clean up your shit as parents and perhaps your children will have a better shot at life. They can mail me a cheque and close the inquiry.

The truth hurts doesn't it? They've tried to blame whitey for their ills, but what about the cases in isolated reserves where 'whitey' would stick out like a sore thumb. And then you have cases like this:

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/two-charged-after-winnipeg-girl-left-for-dead-in-vicious-attack-police-to-take-closer-look-at-suspects-in-death-of-tina-fontaine

4 hours ago, revrnd said:

The truth hurts doesn't it? They've tried to blame whitey for their ills, but what about the cases in isolated reserves where 'whitey' would stick out like a sore thumb. And then you have cases like this:

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/two-charged-after-winnipeg-girl-left-for-dead-in-vicious-attack-police-to-take-closer-look-at-suspects-in-death-of-tina-fontaine

natives are given every advantage a wealthy Canadian kid has....free post secondary education. All you have to do is want it...but no, wait for the cheque in the mail instead and live in a shithole isolated from reality. The reserve system and Indian act has to end, it is the only way they will ever become prosperous. The problem is, the leadership does not want the poverty to end, they are getting rich off the misery of their own people.