Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

26 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Like I said just a regular killer

so deport him and maybe he is free to roam around  his old country?  you want this person to not pay for his actions?  strange

but you are okay with a born Canadian doing a terrorist act....

Like I said 02neverlisten I am fine either way, I had no problem with Harpers plan.....  The affects on me and you are zero either way.

As long as these terrorist are put in jail with the regular inmates I am okay, job well done

More from the imagination of Fail... they deport them AFTER they do their jail time. You really are out of touch with any reality that happens in this country. Do you even live in Canada. Foreign citizens who commit serious crimes in Canada are imprisoned in Canada and then deported after their release. Happens all the time. What rock do you live under.

A person born in Canada is a Canadian citizen. How do you revoke their citizenship. It's by birth not by choice. If they commit an act of terrorism or treason where do you suggest they be deported to. They aren't a citizen of any other country.

STILL OUT TO LUNCH FAIL strikes again. The point is that Trudope is making it easier for people to obtain citizenship and retain it even if they are terrorists, commit treason or submit fraudulent documents in their application for citizenship.

It simply diminishes the privilege of Canadian citizenship.

It lets a window washer that blatantly lied on their citizenship application keep that citizenship.

YET ANOTHER QUIET DAY AT THE OFFICE ON THE TAXPAYER EXPENSE I SEE.

Edited by 02sled

3 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

I am fine either way, This makes no difference to the terrorist himself.  If the bottom line is Jail for life what difference to you and I would it make?

Its not like taking away a citizenship is going to make you safer

care level 1

There is no such thing as life without parole here in Canada. So, chances are these fuckwads will be out at some point. It would be nice to send them packing after 25 years of prison instead of paying for the rest of their expenses for life on the outside.

14 minutes ago, 02sled said:

More from the imagination of Fail... they deport them AFTER they do their jail time. You really are out of touch with any reality that happens in this country. Do you even live in Canada. Foreign citizens who commit serious crimes in Canada are imprisoned in Canada and then deported after their release. Happens all the time. What rock do you live under.

A person born in Canada is a Canadian citizen. How do you revoke their citizenship. It's by birth not by choice. If they commit an act of terrorism or treason where do you suggest they be deported to. They aren't a citizen of any other country.

STILL OUT TO LUNCH FAIL strikes again. The point is that Trudope is making it easier for people to obtain citizenship and retain it even if they are terrorists, commit treason or submit fraudulent documents in their application for citizenship.

It simply diminishes the privilege of Canadian citizenship.

It lets a window washer that blatantly lied on their citizenship application keep that citizenship.

YET ANOTHER QUIET DAY AT THE OFFICE ON THE TAXPAYER EXPENSE I SEE.

exactly how did this cost you money?

1 minute ago, Boered said:

There is no such thing as life without parole here in Canada. So, chances are these fuckwads will be out at some point. It would be nice to send them packing after 25 years of prison instead of paying for the rest of their expenses for life on the outside.

if they are dual citizen they can still be deported from my understanding......

good thing as of today the list of terrorist is so small its really a non issue, not to mention most were born here.

I don't feel any less safe today, how about you?

If cliffy was really concerned about immigration perhaps he should have not been so self centered and greedy and had a few kids so we did not need to import people to Canada.

Just now, 1trailmaker said:

good thing as of today the list of terrorist is so small its really a non issue, not to mention most were born here.

I have never not felt safe.

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

exactly how did this cost you money?

I'm guessing you're referring to how does your all work day long forum posting cost me money? It costs every taxpayer money since we all pay the taxes that pay your wages to sit around NOT working.

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

under the ammended citizenship laws they can't have their citizenship revoked so as a Canadian citizen they can't be deported

Aga Khan island that hosted Trudeau owned by company with offshore ties, records show

uh oh.  CBC reported today

Justin has some more explaining to do.  

That is if he answers!

34 minutes ago, Sksman said:

Aga Khan island that hosted Trudeau owned by company with offshore ties, records show

That is if he answers!

Of course he will answer.... uh ah I will do uh whatever ah is ah expected uh of me by uh the Canadian ah people

5 hours ago, Sksman said:

That is if he answers!

lol Aga is in the top five richest people in the world, how do you think he got there? :lmao: 

Are we really all that upset that Trudeau took a ride in a Helicopter without asking first?

The Aga Khan was in Ottawa Tuesday for the grand opening of the Global Centre for Pluralism, a think tank founded by the billionaire Ismaili Muslim leader with $30-million in federal-government support.

However, the Aga Khan’s long-time family friend, Justin Trudeau, was nowhere to be seen at the event. The Prime Minister’s absence comes amidst an investigation into his family’s vacation to the Aga Khan’s private island last Christmas.

“His Highness and our board see the Global Centre as a permanent institution because it deals with problems of human society that are never fixed,” Mr. McNee said.

Former UN secretary-general Kofi Annan, who sits on the centre’s board, emphasized the importance of the centre’s work amidst the rise of populism and anti-immigrant sentiments around the world, including in the United States.

“What is happening in Canada and the Global Centre is extremely important because people are resisting migration and hopefully they are more sensitive to refugees. Migration will not stop. It will continue. What is important is for us to find a way of managing migration.”

24 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Did you guys know Stephen  made hiim an Honorary Canadian?

aga-khan-w-harper.jpg.size.custom.crop.8

Bias Media  :lmao:

Was that photo taken at the private island?

Oh wait, Harper never went there.

Funny how the leach of taxpayer money has no problem with his boy crush head leach JT and the hidden secret relationship.

20 minutes ago, Sksman said:

Was that photo taken at the private island?

Oh wait, Harper never went there.

Funny how the leach of taxpayer money has no problem with his boy crush head leach JT and the hidden secret relationship.

you know its about the helicopter ride?   even government workers deserve new years off. Who cares if he visits this guy that is a Honorary Canadian?

you wanted to elect a billionaire never mind visit one - how fucked up is that :lmao: 

7 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

I don't give a rats ass what he did on  New Years, seems like a great place to spend a few days away from everything.

lets bring  him down, he went to a private island for a holiday

Are you really as stupid as you sound?

Or is it a game for you?

Conflict of interest.  Canadian government gives this guy's "charities" millions.  Trudeau does not disclose the trip as required by law.  Trudeau breaks law by taking private airline.

And the Khan gives Trudeau charitable foundation millions.  

Yeah no conficts Fail.

All good in bromance love world.

Are you not least bit pissed about this?  I mean they didnt even publish topless Justin pictures for you to ogoole fter the trip.

7 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

I don't give a rats ass what he did on  New Years, seems like a great place to spend a few days away from everything.

More than just the helicopter ride. The whole damn vacation was a freebie. You think Trudopes actually paid for anything on that trip? Yeah, free ride there and then get a bill for the accommodation and meals

8 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

His 12th vacation paid for by the taxpayer to an island  owned by a guy the Canadian government gives millions to.

Nothing to see, oh wait --------->  Mike Duffy.  Wrong way.

Edited by ArcticCrusher

4 hours ago, Sksman said:

Are you really as stupid as you sound?

Or is it a game for you?

Conflict of interest.  Canadian government gives this guy's "charities" millions.  Trudeau does not disclose the trip as required by law.  Trudeau breaks law by taking private airline.

And the Khan gives Trudeau charitable foundation millions.  

Yeah no conficts Fail.

All good in bromance love world.

Are you not least bit pissed about this?  I mean they didnt even publish topless Justin pictures for you to ogoole fter the trip.

W R O N G

and

Harper signed a deal to give money for a period of time, nothing has changed

Keep looking for things that are bad since the economy is so good

3 hours ago, 02sled said:

More than just the helicopter ride. The whole damn vacation was a freebie. You think Trudopes actually paid for anything on that trip? Yeah, free ride there and then get a bill for the accommodation and meals

I really don't care if someone visits a friend on holidays, something tells me you don't either but will since its all you have to go on. 

Why would I pay to go to a place I was invited?

3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

His 12th vacation paid for by the taxpayer to an island  owned by a guy the Canadian government gives millions to.

Nothing to see, oh wait --------->  Mike Duffy.  Wrong way.

I believe a PM should have some sort of perk, you know about these things it happens all the time for CEO's and sorts..

Why would you run for PM if  you get nothing for it?  seems that would chase good leaders away.