Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

24 minutes ago, 02sled said:

so because something has happened in the past you defend Trudope not answering a very simple question that could have been answered in one word

#1 Yes or No

#2 say a number

:lol:

What ever happened to "after all it's 2016" and sunny ways.... those phrases suggest a new way of doing things don't they

I don't defend any of them, just pointing out to you that this is very common in our government.  Which leads to the topic of how stupid question period has become.

You can defend ii all you want ONEWAY, never heard you say this before about federal leaders but have heard you say it about Ontairo and now Federal.  Common denominator

I remember you guys defending Harper as Unfair questions, fake news, unfair poor Stephen

Stephen Harper skipped out on answering opposition questions in the House of Commons more often in 2015 than in any other year he has been prime minister.

Harper has attended only 35 per cent of the daily question periods in 2015, his lowest rate for any year since 2006, a Citizen analysis found.

The trend reflects what critics say is an increasingly inaccessible prime minister, who rarely holds press conferences and who, last week, signalled that he would not participate in election leaders’ debates organized by a consortium of broadcasters.

But in 2013, when he faced hundreds of queries about his role in the Senate expense scandal, he made it to only 46 per cent of question periods.

The downward trend continued in 2014, when he attended only 36 per cent.

In April and May of this year, he has made it to only six of 22 sessions.

His attendance this year has been markedly worse than that of the last two Liberal prime ministers in their final years in office.

Yup Trudeau is leading the pack :lmao: 

Stephen Harper's five-question limit

Five questions. That's right. The Prime Minister has told journalists travelling on his campaign tour that he will only answer five questions a day.

On the last day of March, reporters in Halifax - standing behind a yellow barricade at least a dozen feet away from Stephen Harper - called out to him to explain why only five questions. He refused to respond. Liberal Leader Michael Ignatieff and NDP Leader Jack Layton answer all the questions they're asked, the reporters pointed out. Why had Mr. Harper limited reporters to five questions a day? He refused to explain. "If there's another subject, I'll answer it," he told them.

lets agree to limit questions to 5

Prime Minister Stephen Harper refused to answer questions while receiving his monthly haircut at Sam’s Super Cuts in downtown Ottawa, sources reported Thursday.

Harper reportedly rebuffed all questions about the weather, how he was doing and how things are going, preferring instead to sit in silence.

“Just a trim, Mr. Harper?” asked the barber, Gina Lee, while wrapping a barber’s cape around the prime minister’s shoulders.

“Mr. Harper won’t be taking any questions,” answered a PMO staffer.

The prime minister apparently avoided all eye contact with the barber, preferring instead to stare straight ahead at his own reflection for the duration of the haircut.

:lmao:  now that is funny

defend this 02sled

“You missed 70 per cent of the votes. I think you need to understand a little more about how our democracy works.”

Ignatieff’s successor, Justin Trudeau, has posted only a slightly better record attending question period than the prime minister.

Since he became leader in April 2013, Trudeau has asked questions in 39 per cent of the daily sessions, about the same rate for 2015. His office did not respond to a request for comment Friday.

As usual... Fail just can't grasp the concept. I'm sure he never got the concept of the questions people have asked their kids for years. Your kid says, "well Steve did it" as an excuse for doing something stupid. Then the parent asks, "If Steve jumped off a bridge would you do it too?" In this case it would seem your answer as the kid would be, "of course I would."

Just because someone else evades a question that justifies everyone else doing it in your mind.

Of course it does. You evade questions that don't fit your agenda here all the time.

The concept is obviously beyond you.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

do you think this is new? it has been happening since day 1 of our governments on all levels.

If governments spent more time working for Canadians instead of "we are better than you"  we would grow and prosper more.... but that isn't how it works thanks to ONEWAYS like 02sled.

JT must've practiced that response, no ums & ahs.

5 hours ago, 02sled said:

so because something has happened in the past you defend Trudope not answering a very simple question that could have been answered in one word

#1 Yes or No

#2 say a number

:lol:

What ever happened to "after all it's 2016" and sunny ways.... those phrases suggest a new way of doing things don't they

It just proves how out of touch with reality Justin Trudeau and his supporters are.

We have a government that promised transparency.  To be open.  To be better.

instead with have a spoiled little boy hiding everyday.  

What a waste of taxpayers money this little boy who refuses to answer questions.

The idgit said "it was a pleasure to be in Gatineau today..." while speaking to the press after viewing the area. I don't think viewing a flooded area is a pleasure.

40 minutes ago, revrnd said:

The idgit said "it was a pleasure to be in Gatineau today..." while speaking to the press after viewing the area. I don't think viewing a flooded area is a pleasure.

Every single time he opens his mouth something stupid is heard. I am still counting the days......yet it seems like it will be an eternity.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Boered said:

Every single time he opens his mouth something stupid is heard. I am still counting the days......yet it seems like it will be an eternity.

And Canadians thought Dubya was a moron.

1 hour ago, revrnd said:

And Canadians thought Dubya was a moron.

To be fair he was a stooge as well, propped up as a face, just like our moron. I  think that fucktard Gerald Butthead is the real unelected PM.

Trudopes stupidity continues. Now he devalues Canadian Citizenship. Bill C-6 reduces the amount of time permanent residents have to live in Canada in order to become eligible to apply for citizenship, from four out of six years to three out five years. In addition, applicants who spent time in Canada on temporary status — such as on a work or study permit — would be able to count a portion of this time towards the three-year requirement. Just makes having a Canadian Passport of convenience more accessible. You know those people that come here long enough to get citizenship then leave Canada going back "home" and calling on the Canadian government to rescue them when they are in trouble or need of medical care.

C-6 would also repeal the government’s authority to revoke citizenship for certain acts against the national interest of Canada. These grounds include convictions of terrorism, high treason, treason or spying offences, depending on the sentence received, or for membership in an armed force or organized armed group engaged in armed conflict with Canada. So now Apu that moved here from the middle east, applied for citizenship then committed acts of treason, espionage or terrorism against the country he swore an oath to can't be stripped of his Canadian Citizenship. After all it is 2017. He must be a poor misunderstood traitor even though he is fighting against Canada. Give him a hug and say it will be okay.

The bill also removes the intent to provide provision, and an increased number of applicants would be exempt from language proficiency requirements. So even after living here for 3 out of the last 5 years instead of the former 4 out of 6 there isn't an expectation that you can actually speak one of the two official languages. You're going to get along fine in Canada only being able to speak Urdu.

Individuals who have their citizenship revoked due to fraud or misrepresentation now have the right to appeal the decision in Federal Court. Makes it rather convenient for his window washer Cabinet Minister Monsef who lied about her country of birth on her citizenship papers.

1 hour ago, 02sled said:

Trudopes stupidity continues. Now he devalues Canadian Citizenship. Bill C-6 reduces the amount of time permanent residents have to live in Canada in order to become eligible to apply for citizenship, from four out of six years to three out five years. In addition, applicants who spent time in Canada on temporary status — such as on a work or study permit — would be able to count a portion of this time towards the three-year requirement. Just makes having a Canadian Passport of convenience more accessible. You know those people that come here long enough to get citizenship then leave Canada going back "home" and calling on the Canadian government to rescue them when they are in trouble or need of medical care.

C-6 would also repeal the government’s authority to revoke citizenship for certain acts against the national interest of Canada. These grounds include convictions of terrorism, high treason, treason or spying offences, depending on the sentence received, or for membership in an armed force or organized armed group engaged in armed conflict with Canada. So now Apu that moved here from the middle east, applied for citizenship then committed acts of treason, espionage or terrorism against the country he swore an oath to can't be stripped of his Canadian Citizenship. After all it is 2017. He must be a poor misunderstood traitor even though he is fighting against Canada. Give him a hug and say it will be okay.

The bill also removes the intent to provide provision, and an increased number of applicants would be exempt from language proficiency requirements. So even after living here for 3 out of the last 5 years instead of the former 4 out of 6 there isn't an expectation that you can actually speak one of the two official languages. You're going to get along fine in Canada only being able to speak Urdu.

Individuals who have their citizenship revoked due to fraud or misrepresentation now have the right to appeal the decision in Federal Court. Makes it rather convenient for his window washer Cabinet Minister Monsef who lied about her country of birth on her citizenship papers.

? life in prison is giving a hug :dunno: 

I have more of an issue with people that live here 20 years and haven't even tried to become a Canadian citizen.

7 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

? life in prison is giving a hug :dunno: 

I have more of an issue with people that live here 20 years and haven't even tried to become a Canadian citizen.

So are you suggesting that they should be allowed to keep their citizenship after fighting against Canada or being convicted of treason, espionage or terrorism.... try to not avoid the topic which is citizenship.

11 minutes ago, 02sled said:

So are you suggesting that they should be allowed to keep their citizenship after fighting against Canada or being convicted of treason, espionage or terrorism.... try to not avoid the topic which is citizenship.

I am fine either way, This makes no difference to the terrorist himself.  If the bottom line is Jail for life what difference to you and I would it make?

Its not like taking away a citizenship is going to make you safer

care level 1

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

I am fine either way, This makes no difference to the terrorist himself.  If the bottom line is Jail for life what difference to you and I would it make?

care level 1

JT will still get his vote from prison.

2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

care level 1

Yeah right... away for life. :lol:Remember the Air India Bomber from 1985.

Air India bomb-maker released from halfway house; now considered 'low risk' by National Parole Board

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/air-india-bomb-maker-released-from-halfway-house-now-considered-low-risk-by-national-parole-board-1.3982410

1 minute ago, 02sled said:

Yeah right... away for life. :lol:Remember the Air India Bomber from 1985.

Air India bomb-maker released from halfway house; now considered 'low risk' by National Parole Board

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/air-india-bomb-maker-released-from-halfway-house-now-considered-low-risk-by-national-parole-board-1.3982410

looks like he served his time. Life is 25yrs to be able to get parole

the problem is when someone commits a crime, its okay blah blah but if they attach "this is a terrorist act"  all hell breaks loose.

Example - Eaton Center shootings - its okay folks it was just a regular shooting of innocent people.

So if you want to say "commit a crime you lose your Canadian privileges"  that would make better sense - deciding one crime is worst than another on the same scale makes no sense what so ever

Barnardo still has  all his Canadian Rights, but is one of the worst monsters Canada has seen.  Where is the outrage 02sled

care level 1/2 now

16 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

looks like he served his time. Life is 25yrs to be able to get parole

the problem is when someone commits a crime, its okay blah blah but if they attach "this is a terrorist act"  all hell breaks loose.

Example - Eaton Center shootings - its okay folks it was just a regular shooting of innocent people.

So if you want to say "commit a crime you lose your Canadian privileges"  that would make better sense - deciding one crime is worst than another on the same scale makes no sense what so ever

Barnardo still has  all his Canadian Rights, but is one of the worst monsters Canada has seen.  Where is the outrage 02sled

care level 1/2 now

Fail strikes again. Nothing unusual here. The provision was that for those who acquire Canadian citizenship, secondary to their native citizenship could see that citizenship revoked. Bernardo was born in Canada, Toronto in fact.

There is also a distinction between committing a crime against your country, such as treason or espionage, terrorism and those you suggest.

Personally if you were born in another country, commit a serious crime you get deported period. It seems libturds have a problem with that.

8 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Fail strikes again. Nothing unusual here. The provision was that for those who acquire Canadian citizenship, secondary to their native citizenship could see that citizenship revoked. Bernardo was born in Canada, Toronto in fact.

There is also a distinction between committing a crime against your country, such as treason or espionage, terrorism and those you suggest.

Personally if you were born in another country, commit a serious crime you get deported period. It seems libturds have a problem with that.

Like I said just a regular killer

so deport him and maybe he is free to roam around  his old country?  you want this person to not pay for his actions?  strange

but you are okay with a born Canadian doing a terrorist act....

Like I said 02neverlisten I am fine either way, I had no problem with Harpers plan.....  The affects on me and you are zero either way.

As long as these terrorist are put in jail with the regular inmates I am okay, job well done

Edited by 1trailmaker