Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

3 hours ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

Unbelievable spending 2k on those cutouts plus 15k on snapchat filters.

I cant wait for 2019.

What exactly are you looking for in your government beside Conservative only votes?

numbers in Canada are very good right now, jobs up, manufacturing up, no bad news on any front.

3 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

What exactly are you looking for in your government beside Conservative only votes?

numbers in Canada are very good right now, jobs up, manufacturing up, no bad news on any front.

I forgot how unbelievably stupid you were.

Manufacturing. In Canada. Jesus Christ.

30 minutes ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

I forgot how unbelievably stupid you were.

Manufacturing. In Canada. Jesus Christ.

? record numbers today, what is the problem :dunno: 

sorry the ten years of not much happening has ended, its not Harpers fault its just the way things go sometimes.  We are going to be #1 in G7 again by year end, better than 2nd last over the past few years

And  if you can't see the numbers are all up, then really who is the stupid one?

ONEWAY

22 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

? record numbers today, what is the problem :dunno: 

sorry the ten years of not much happening has ended, its not Harpers fault its just the way things go sometimes.  We are going to be #1 in G7 again by year end, better than 2nd last over the past few years

And  if you can't see the numbers are all up, then really who is the stupid one?

ONEWAY

What did our government do that would contribute to that?  

Bus is up stateside, what does it have to do with JT?

Edited by ArcticCrusher

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

What did our government do that would contribute to that?  

Bus is up stateside, what does it have to do with JT?

unlike you I don't think governments do much, and you know this so why do you keep asking. 

Its you guys that use these stats when it suits you.   So today it doesn't, lets talk about cardboard cut outs

You can't deny we are in far better shape than just 2 years ago.........

So as the RIGHT thinks, Donald doing well as economy lifts,  Trudeau not so much even with a better economy then Donny's

Hmmm... according to Fail Harper bad Trudope wonder kid.

Capture1.JPG.ed1cd446bf63243b49e1777589a55509.JPG

So Canadian GDP rose sharply and significantly starting around 2000 with a relatively brief decline from 1.54T to 1.37T (-0.17T) from 2008 to 2009 during a global market meltdown. Then GDP continued to rise to 1.84T (+0.47T) in 2013. Went flat in 2014 and since then has been falling dramatically under Trudope to 1.55T in 2015 (-0.29T) without a recession or global economic meltdown. The Trudope decline in GDP is 0.30T more than it was during the global meltdown of the economy. We are lagging behind India GDP even. But sunny ways my friends sunny ways. India GDP has continued to increase while ours is taking a huge hit.

Edited by 02sled

7 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

unlike you I don't think governments do much, and you know this so why do you keep asking. 

Its you guys that use these stats when it suits you.   So today it doesn't, lets talk about cardboard cut outs

You can't deny we are in far better shape than just 2 years ago.........

So as the RIGHT thinks, Donald doing well as economy lifts,  Trudeau not so much even with a better economy then Donny's

As it stands so far my investments and corp earnings have already made this years numbers and we are pushing out to next.  That has nothing to do with JT.

1 minute ago, 02sled said:

Hmmm... according to Fail Harper bad Trudope wonder kid.

Capture1.JPG.ed1cd446bf63243b49e1777589a55509.JPG

So Canadian GDP rose sharply and significantly starting around 2000 with a relatively brief decline from 1.54T to 1.37T (-0.17T) from 2008 to 2009 during a global market meltdown. Then GDP continued to rise to 1.84T (+0.47T) in 2013. Went flat in 2014 and since then has been falling dramatically under Trudope to 1.55T in 2015 (-0.29T) without a recession or global economic meltdown. The Trudope decline in GDP is 0.30T more than it was during the global meltdown of the economy. We are lagging behind India GDP even. But sunny ways my friends sunny ways. India GDP has continued to increase while ours is taking a huge hit.

Pretty sure Harper was PM in 2015 but whatever

And I never said Harper did bad until his exist years - only country to have a recession

you can argue with the economic  experts if you want but they all agree we are moving forward fast.

fp0331-gdp-month-over-month.png?w=620&h=

Canada’s economy has grown at least 0.3 per cent in seven out of the past eight months. To put that in context, if you look back over the past 15 years, the Canadian economy has grown an average of 0.17 per cent a month.

sorry about your luck

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

As it stands so far my investments and corp earnings have already made this years numbers and we are pushing out to next.  That has nothing to do with JT.

glad to see its boom time, credit anyone you wish but just a short while back you praised Harper and blamed Wynne for everything. 

Thought governments didn't cause any of that?  oh wait I get it now ONEWAY

nothing to see here

3 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

glad to see its boom time, credit anyone you wish but just a short while back you praised Harper and blamed Wynne for everything. 

Thought governments didn't cause any of that?  oh wait I get it now ONEWAY

nothing to see here

Neither one has anything to do with why I get business.  Just why I decide to stay in business.

8 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

And oddly enough it was Harpers government who was #1.. har har.

Trudeau said he was going to run a deficit during the election and spend money and the people still voted him in by a land slide... The people don't care, the 5 people that constantly argue on this forum and maybe 20 other people who are not on this forum are the only ones who care.

11 minutes ago, steve6 said:

And oddly enough it was Harpers government who was #1.. har har.

Trudeau said he was going to run a deficit during the election and spend money and the people still voted him in by a land slide... The people don't care, the 5 people that constantly argue on this forum and maybe 20 other people who are not on this forum are the only ones who care.

There's a story behind it and Trudeau won't win another majority.

http://poll.forumresearch.com/post/2715/trudeau-unpopular/

prime-ministers-and-government-spending-infographic.jpg

I guess English is not Trudopes first language. It's the only way you cannot understand the questions. Perhaps if she asked the questions in French or better yet, Chinese or Spanish (Cuba) in honour of the governments that Trudope admires so much.

Have you met with the ethics commissioner? Only way that can be interpreted is to answer with a Yes or a No

How many times have you met with the ethics commissioner. Only way that can be interpreted is to answer with a number.

Trudope does neither.

Like she said... what is he hiding?

1 hour ago, 02sled said:

I guess English is not Trudopes first language. It's the only way you cannot understand the questions. Perhaps if she asked the questions in French or better yet, Chinese or Spanish (Cuba) in honour of the governments that Trudope admires so much.

Have you met with the ethics commissioner? Only way that can be interpreted is to answer with a Yes or a No

How many times have you met with the ethics commissioner. Only way that can be interpreted is to answer with a number.

Trudope does neither.

Like she said... what is he hiding?

do you think this is new? it has been happening since day 1 of our governments on all levels.

If governments spent more time working for Canadians instead of "we are better than you"  we would grow and prosper more.... but that isn't how it works thanks to ONEWAYS like 02sled.

4 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

There's a story behind it and Trudeau won't win another majority.

http://poll.forumresearch.com/post/2715/trudeau-unpopular/

prime-ministers-and-government-spending-infographic.jpg

Interesting chart from ONEWAY FRASER.  must of taken them awhile to find a chart that worked almost in their favour......  Why not post a chart that shows GDP growth :dunno: 

at very least we can all agree Harper was the worst according to the right wing Fraser Institute.

Edited by 1trailmaker

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

do you think this is new? it has been happening since day 1 of our governments on all levels.

If governments spent more time working for Canadians instead of "we are better than you"  we would grow and prosper more.... but that isn't how it works thanks to ONEWAYS like 02sled.

so because something has happened in the past you defend Trudope not answering a very simple question that could have been answered in one word

#1 Yes or No

#2 say a number

:lol:

What ever happened to "after all it's 2016" and sunny ways.... those phrases suggest a new way of doing things don't they