Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

9 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

so tax reductions funds will go to pay hydro.  Does this include businesses with high hydro bills?

according to you, tax reductions doesn't help anyone :dunno:

I am helping the slumming golf market out by buying stuff and golfing with my refund.  How about you 02?  keeping it in a sock drawer....

SEARs consumers paid for you over priced pension

You're actually paying taxes on them?:lol:

8 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Right now?  Right now USA is looking at serious growth from Trump's tax cutting plan.

You think taxing the wealth creators will grow the economy?

Canada's biggest problem right now will be the USA tax cuts, not trade, that is small time.

Poor Joe deck builder, but if you added them all up, they are the ones who drove the Canadian economy over the past years.  Thanks for nothing. 

On the bold, look at personal taxes.  They both go together.

serious growth in just a few days of office  :lmao:  I hope you are right and I hope the employees get some of that growth since they are the ones buying all the stuff.

bold - certainly not

USA business tax cuts will add huge debt like never seen before, not that it matters anymore it only did under Obama - cutting 20% from all businesses at once will have its costs.  being medicare or whatever the freeloaders use. 

Joe does drive the economy, but a tax break will not make him grow, that is fact - glad we agree - he already has one of the lowest rates in the world........

6 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

serious growth in just a few days of office  :lmao:  I hope you are right and I hope the employees get some of that growth since they are the ones buying all the stuff.

bold - certainly not

USA business tax cuts will add huge debt like never seen before, not that it matters anymore it only did under Obama - cutting 20% from all businesses at once will have its costs.  being medicare or whatever the freeloaders use. 

Joe does drive the economy, but a tax break will not make him grow, that is fact - glad we agree - he already has one of the lowest rates in the world........

You should read up on his tax plan and what it means for Canada.  Your hero is going in the wrong direction.

Oh and we don't agree.  Tell me how Joe with business income of say 100K net is paying the lowest taxes overall.:lol:

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You should read up on his tax plan and what it means for Canada.  Your hero is going in the wrong direction.

Oh and we don't agree.  Tell me how Joe with business income of say 100K net is paying the lowest taxes overall.:lol:

read up on our business taxes compared to others - pretty simple

I have been trying to keep up with Donny and his plan (all over the map) if it was that easy then our taxes would have been lowered many times over the past decade  but they were not.

Either way the USA shit show will be great for the next 4 years

3 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

which topic are you on 02sled?  hydro rates? carbon tax?  or the original topic you have not replied too

according to you - you pay for all government workers benefits and pensions.   So SEARS consumers paid for yours.  Makes perfect sense

besides having zero clue about government pensions, you are just so wrong on all accounts.  but lets move away from you anger about my job, seems rather stupid IMO

Oh poor Deluded Fail. Key difference between private and public is for public people don't have any choice. The government decides they want more money to pay for overpaid employees they just take it from taxpayers who don't have the choice of saying no. Private business has to get people who have a choice to buy their products at a price that will turn a profit. 

As for not having a clue you must be referring to yourself. There are statistics available that compare salaries and pensions for comparable jobs, private and public that consistently show bloated government paying significantly more.

Too stupid to realize carbon tax will impact hydro costs and EVERYTHING we buy. The point you can't grasp is the piddly amount of federal income tax savings is negligible compared to the hydro rates and carbon taxes that will see that small amount disappear in the blink of an eye.

4 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

read up on our business taxes compared to others - pretty simple

I have been trying to keep up with Donny and his plan (all over the map) if it was that easy then our taxes would have been lowered many times over the past decade  but they were not.

Either way the USA shit show will be great for the next 4 years

Oh believe me I know full well what it means since I live it,  I really don't think you have a clue.

So tell the class, what does Joe pay to the government having a small business (incorporated) with a 100K net income from his business?  He has the choice to leave it in the company or take it out?

9 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Oh poor Deluded Fail. Key difference between private and public is for public people don't have any choice. The government decides they want more money to pay for overpaid employees they just take it from taxpayers who don't have the choice of saying no. Private business has to get people who have a choice to buy their products at a price that will turn a profit. 

As for not having a clue you must be referring to yourself. There are statistics available that compare salaries and pensions for comparable jobs, private and public that consistently show bloated government paying significantly more.

Too stupid to realize carbon tax will impact hydro costs and EVERYTHING we buy. The point you can't grasp is the piddly amount of federal income tax savings is negligible compared to the hydro rates and carbon taxes that will see that small amount disappear in the blink of an eye.

Great info 02sled thanks

so you are sticking with you saying "tax breaks don't help" and you don't want your 800$

10 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Oh believe me I know full well what it means since I live it,  I really don't think you have a clue.

So tell the class, what does Joe pay to the government having a small business (incorporated) with a 100K net income from his business?  He has the choice to leave it in the company or take it out?

Why would I give a fuck what he does :dunno:  he will do what benefits him most, how many different scenarios do you think there could be?

what does this have to do with the comparison to other nations?  how much would he pay in USA or France? let me know what you come up with

8 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Why would I give a fuck what he does :dunno:  he will do what benefits him most, how many different scenarios do you think there could be?

what does this have to do with the comparison to other nations?  how much would he pay in USA or France? let me know what you come up with

Cause you have no clue.  He pays the same tax rate as everyone else.

16 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Cause you have no clue.  He pays the same tax rate as everyone else.

NO. He is smart and pays very little because he has a good accountant. there is no better way to avoid taxes than running a small business.

2 minutes ago, Boered said:

NO. He is smart and pays very little because he has a good accountant. there is no better way to avoid taxes than running a small business.

CRA has been busy over last few years closing many of the loopholes and regulating the small business.  Sure there may be a few things you can hide or deductions bent but no where near what was allowed previously.

Just now, Sksman said:

CRA has been busy over last few years closing many of the loopholes and regulating the small business.  Sure there may be a few things you can hide or deductions bent but no where near what was allowed previously.

The grey areas are where you win big...own a truck, write it all off but use to tow the sleds north...dinner out with family,,write it off. CRA cannot dispute it. I know this because I worked there for years.

9 minutes ago, Boered said:

After the accountant has had his day. 

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

After the accountant has had his day. 

So many areas where CRA knows it is bullshit but simply cannot prove so they do not even bother to persue it. It is not like they have the resources to follow bob the builder around to see if he uses claimed vehicles for personal use. Bigger fish to fry. they look for blatant large amounts and go there, as well as the randomly generated audits.

First it was a Cabinet minister who has according to people that know her 'polished' her childhood and now this:

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/canadian-politics/sajjan-retracts-claim-he-was-architect-of-canadas-biggest-combat-operation-in-afghanistan

Embellishing your war record, hmmmm.

Edited by revrnd

13 minutes ago, revrnd said:

First it was a Cabinet minister who has according to people that know her 'polished' her childhood and now this:

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/canadian-politics/sajjan-retracts-claim-he-was-architect-of-canadas-biggest-combat-operation-in-afghanistan

Embellishing your war record, hmmmm.

Another useless lying tit of a cabinet minister.

Justin should be firing this clown.  Imagine the outrage if a PC Cabinet Minister had openly lied about their past.  Now we have another Liberal lying.  Par for course i guess. 

Fail, whats the word on this?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sksman said:

Fail, whats the word on this?

I always wonder why these people twist stories.  Too easy today to find the facts, not that social media deals in them lol

What do I think?  He made a bad choice of words, should have told the real story as it would have been just as good. What ya gonna do they all lie and twist facts

The guys record is pretty good  - I like the guy saved a few lives change some things, caught some bad guys, if only he was the conservative guy we would all love him.

His Intelligence experience is better than anyone around in Parliament

Brig.-Gen. David Fraser was the Canadian Forces general who commanded the NATO forces in southern Afghanistan at the time.

Sajjan worked for 11 years in Vancouver Police Department's gang crime unit and served one tour in Bosnia and three deployments to Afghanistan as a reservist.

In a past letter to Vancouver police, Fraser praised Sajjan as "the best single Canadian intelligence asset in theatre," and said his bravery, hard work and determination saved coalition lives.

"Through his courage and dedication, [then] Major Sajjan has single-handedly changed the face of intelligence gathering and analysis in Afghanistan," he wrote.

Sajjan has received several military honours, including the Meritorious Service Medal in 2013 for reducing the Taliban's influence in Kandahar and a Canadian Peacekeeping Service Medal. 

Fire Him?  NO .... He really is a smart man with huge experience in the field, and seems to be a true Canadian?  replace him with the window washer :lmao: 

I already know what you all think on this

Edited by 1trailmaker

7 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

I always wonder why these people twist stories.  Too easy today to find the facts, not that social media deals in them lol

What do I think?  He made a bad choice of words, should have told the real story as it would have been just as good. What ya gonna do they all lie and twist facts

The guys record is pretty good  - I like the guy saved a few lives change some things, caught some bad guys, if only he was the conservative guy we would all love him.

His Intelligence experience is better than anyone around in Parliament

Brig.-Gen. David Fraser was the Canadian Forces general who commanded the NATO forces in southern Afghanistan at the time.

Sajjan worked for 11 years in Vancouver Police Department's gang crime unit and served one tour in Bosnia and three deployments to Afghanistan as a reservist.

In a past letter to Vancouver police, Fraser praised Sajjan as "the best single Canadian intelligence asset in theatre," and said his bravery, hard work and determination saved coalition lives.

"Through his courage and dedication, [then] Major Sajjan has single-handedly changed the face of intelligence gathering and analysis in Afghanistan," he wrote.

Sajjan has received several military honours, including the Meritorious Service Medal in 2013 for reducing the Taliban's influence in Kandahar and a Canadian Peacekeeping Service Medal. 

Fire Him?  NO .... He really is a smart man with huge experience in the field, and seems to be a true Canadian?  replace him with the window washer :lmao: 

I already know what you all think on this

How old is that quote Fail?  2 years?  Ask Brig-gen Fraser his opinion today of The dishonourable Minister of Defence after he tried to take credit for Brig-gen Frasers work and accomplishments and see what answer you get!

Fail in life you earn the respect of others.  Its no different for a politician.  Sajan has lost any respect for his previous actions with one big fat lie!  Told to make himself look smarter and like he did more in the war.

He told a blatant lie and thought no one would hear it or report it.  He took credit for others peoples accomplishments.  Tried to be the big smart guy.

It just proves that he cannot be trusted to tell the truth and is not worthy of his cabinet position.  I know you have a bromance going on with Trudeau and his sunny ways but in reality we need truth and accountability.

Fire the liar.

1 hour ago, Sksman said:

How old is that quote Fail?  2 years?  Ask Brig-gen Fraser his opinion today of The dishonourable Minister of Defence after he tried to take credit for Brig-gen Frasers work and accomplishments and see what answer you get!

Fail in life you earn the respect of others.  Its no different for a politician.  Sajan has lost any respect for his previous actions with one big fat lie!  Told to make himself look smarter and like he did more in the war.

He told a blatant lie and thought no one would hear it or report it.  He took credit for others peoples accomplishments.  Tried to be the big smart guy.

It just proves that he cannot be trusted to tell the truth and is not worthy of his cabinet position.  I know you have a bromance going on with Trudeau and his sunny ways but in reality we need truth and accountability.

Fire the liar.

I agree fucked up. Its not his first time either.

Why can't he speak facts like Donny does, oh wait..... 

3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Another lying Tard, who could have guessed.  And yes he is one of the more capable ones, but huge experience?  He became a politician and then lies about his accomplishments, a true Liberal indeed. 

I would think he was referring to his Intelligence he provided for the mission, and spoke in a 02sled way of making himself sound bigger.     He did receive Military Honours for that period of time.  But in no way Orchestrated it.

Poor choices and a lie I agree.

9 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I would think he was referring to his Intelligence he provided for the mission, and spoke in a 02sled way of making himself sound bigger.     He did receive Military Honours for that period of time.  But in no way Orchestrated it.

Poor choices and a lie I agree.

Is that how a civil servant tries to cover for his bro?

He made himself look bigger?

Fail, he out right lied and took credit for something he had nothing to do with.  Kinda like you taking credit for legalizing weed because you smoke it all the time.

Admit he is a liar and made fraudulant statements.    But thats okay when you work for government.  

1 minute ago, Sksman said:

Is that how a civil servant tries to cover for his bro?

He made himself look bigger?

Fail, he out right lied and took credit for something he had nothing to do with.  Kinda like you taking credit for legalizing weed because you smoke it all the time.

Admit he is a liar and made fraudulant statements.    But thats okay when you work for government.  

I agreed he lied - I have no idea what he was thinking

Don't confuse politicians with government workers, they are not the same nor do they work as hard daily giving services.  There is a reason we live in one of the best places on earth.

Lets wait to see how this plays out before we just call for firings.  Canada can fire them all in 3 years

This situation reminds me of something I read in a US book and reinforced by a Canadian WWII vet who I knew from hunting. Those that bragged about their 'exploits' probably had seen very little action. In all the years that I knew Jack, he said very little about his time overseas.

REMF comes to mind.

16 minutes ago, revrnd said:

This situation reminds me of something I read in a US book and reinforced by a Canadian WWII vet who I knew from hunting. Those that bragged about their 'exploits' probably had seen very little action. In all the years that I knew Jack, he said very little about his time overseas.

REMF comes to mind.

That is true and the last to have this moral was Vietnam Vets.  I think that has a lot to do with how brutally violent those wars were.  Since 911 and even before with the Iraq invasion things have changed.

War is bad and should be sold as a last resort