Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

5 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

:lol: 

So you are saying WYNNE economy was great?  How was Harper's numbers so great according to you?  ONTARIO is half Canada's wealth and economy.

If I recall the last 10 years was spent bashing Wynne's economy and just everythingn Wynne, now you are saying the opposite and Ontario is fail hugely under FORD since Trudeau's numbers are horrible.

You really don't know what you are saying, clearly no clue and are very confused 

it's not my argument, it's yours, fucking retard. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Poncho said:

He knocked it out of the park....for people who don’t contribute a thing.  What a complete human waste Trudeau is........OK number 1 is a way to make people think he actually cares.   Now his five highlights from the Throne speech.......1. Help provinces in Covid testing, 2. extend the wage subsidy until next summer, 3. new disability benefit, 4. money to clean-technology companies and 5. Money to fund systemic racism for black and indigenous people.......I'm not sure how this will help rebuild our failing economy but the Liberals, Green and NDP love it  This country is a complete shit show

What a joke Trudope and the Libs are. It's embarrassing. Not that I didn't think the NDP were considering jumping from Trudeau's sinking ship, but, imo, Singh reaffirmed that tonight, somewhat. But, also knowing the NDP and their shrinking base, I think they need each other more than each realizes. https://voiceonline.com/jagmeet-singh-to-trudeau-leave-empty-words-behind-people-need-real-action/

7 minutes ago, irv said:

What a joke Trudope and the Libs are. It's embarrassing. Not that I didn't think the NDP were considering jumping from Trudeau's sinking ship, but, imo, Singh reaffirmed that tonight, somewhat. But, also knowing the NDP and their shrinking base, I think they need each other more than each realizes. https://voiceonline.com/jagmeet-singh-to-trudeau-leave-empty-words-behind-people-need-real-action/

The NDP wag the dogs tail.   Justin’s minority government has more power now than any other government in the history of Canada...the scary thing is Trudeau’s ship ain’t sinking..... as a matter of fact its gaining strength.....his new crown speech just bought another 20 million votes.  Shit if I was 20, and a lazy shit, or a new Canadian, I’d sit at home making 2 or 3 k in my moms basement. Canada and Trail people are beautiful 

Justin needs Fagmeet and Fagmeet will continue to wag Justin’s tail....ain’t nothing stopping these two clowns until the next election; however, that election is already done......as are we the few tax payers.............and unless O Toole and the Cons figure that out the Libs will win......and why not......if I can just sit at home and make free tax free money while the old school boys pay for me......why not....check the Justin box.......we got the government we deserve.....

• Sad 1

24 minutes ago, Poncho said:

The NDP wag the dogs tail.   Justin’s minority government has more power now than any other government in the history of Canada...the scary thing is Trudeau’s ship ain’t sinking..... as a matter of fact its gaining strength.....his new crown speech just bought another 20 million votes.  Shit if I was 20, and a lazy shit, or a new Canadian, I’d sit at home making 2 or 3 k in my moms basement. Canada and Trail people are beautiful 

Well, I hope you're wrong, Ponch, but I see exactly what you mean. 

16 minutes ago, toslow said:

It’s not hard to see his group he is reaching,

he talks like we are all 12 years old

Like I said, he is embarrassing. I got up after a minute or two and got busy doing things because I couldn't stand watching the dufus any longer. My wife, who isn't political, pretty much said the same as you. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Trudeau absent from the house again yesterday it appears.  

Free land is proud to give the provinces $19 billion!   What is she giving the provinces other then increased debt load.  

Its unbelievable how stupid some Canadians are to believe our politicians are giving us money.  They are giving us debt.  And piles of it.  At some point we are fucked royally by these policies.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

"The Tooth Fairy"

As always Pierre :bc:

says the party with the most debt by a long shot

REmember the days when Scheer and the CPC took all credit for relief spending :dunno:  good times 

Many families got 4k a month so in answer to the question is MANY plus thousands of Businesses received rent and wages subsidizes -

Who is Peirre preaching too?  to ones that took the money?  not clear as this money went to canadians 

2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

it was easy the CPC party of debt lecturing on debt :lol: 

Ya I know Harper had a recession no need to tell me.

CERB kept this country alive :dunno:  

Damn dude, we are not talking about Harper 

this is a trudy thread, stay on topic