Sign in to follow this  
revrnd

Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

Recommended Posts

seen him babbling about a vaccine, they paid for

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

missed Trudy speaking today. anyone see it?  doubtful I know

why would anyone bother? Even when he speaks he never says anything. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Canadian ‘extremist travellers’ a significant concern, RCMP says after ISIS-related arrest.

https://globalnews.ca/news/7301037/canadian-extremist-travellers-a-significant-concern/?fbclid=IwAR3W3KV3unJ6i_irlryDLWECGlIOtTl44FSaB59aGtxqq56zDDlaMP_31Sk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, irv said:

Great news on arrests - why are you posting positive news IRV that doesn't sound like you

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Great news on arrests - why are you posting positive news IRV that doesn't sound like you

 

Does everything really need to be explained to you? Do you not think, if Trudeau wasn't welcoming these stupid fucks back into Canada, that these morons may think twice about going over, or at least educate themselves first wondering why they wouldn't be allowed back into Canada if Trudeau wasn't allowing them? 

Are you OK with thousands/millions of tax payer dollars being spent watching/monitoring and arresting these stupid fucks who should have never been allowed back into Canada in the first place? Of course you are because your man crush in Trudeau said they would make great spokespersons. Tell me, do you have a link/vid anywhere of one of these stupid fucks telling us CDN's the pitfalls of joining ISIS or any other terrorist group? 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, irv said:

Does everything really need to be explained to you? Do you not think, if Trudeau wasn't welcoming these stupid fucks back into Canada, that these morons may think twice about going over, or at least educate themselves first wondering why they wouldn't be allowed back into Canada if Trudeau wasn't allowing them? 

Are you OK with thousands/millions of tax payer dollars being spent watching/monitoring and arresting these stupid fucks who should have never been allowed back into Canada in the first place? Of course you are because your man crush in Trudeau said they would make great spokespersons. Tell me, do you have a link/vid anywhere of one of these stupid fucks telling us CDN's the pitfalls of joining ISIS or any other terrorist group? 

 

so when your article says  to QUOTE " going over in 2014 to join ISIS was arrested in 2015 and released in 2019 and arrested again"  apparently Harper was in charge at that time, Trudeau was in charge when he was arrested the first and second time.

The Ontario task force under Doug Ford to deal with ISIS wantabees is considered to be a waste of money according to IRV 

 

Ya sound like Trudeau did bad - these idiots were doing the exact thing under Harper NOT TRUDEAU as ISIS isn't that huge right now but was under Harper.....  

 

keep it coming IRV - the arrest is good and looks good on our government.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

so when your article says  to QUOTE " going over in 2014 to join ISIS was arrested in 2015 and released in 2019 and arrested again"  apparently Harper was in charge at that time, Trudeau was in charge when he was arrested the first and second time.

The Ontario task force under Doug Ford to deal with ISIS wantabees is considered to be a waste of money according to IRV 

 

Ya sound like Trudeau did bad - these idiots were doing the exact thing under Harper NOT TRUDEAU as ISIS isn't that huge right now but was under Harper.....  

 

keep it coming IRV - the arrest is good and looks good on our government.

So, you are OK with it? 

Harper was in the process of revoking citizenship's of CDN's who joined ISIS but your hero Trudeau squashed that with Bill C-6 and welcomes them back into Canada as you know. 

Again, do you side with Trudeau and think this is a great idea to have these fucks back into Canada costing CDN citizenship's millions a year in surveillance and other legalities? Who am I kidding, of course you do because you're just as stupid, and likely even more so, than the idiot you admire.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, irv said:

So, you are OK with it? 

Harper was in the process of revoking citizenship's of CDN's who joined ISIS but your hero Trudeau squashed that with Bill C-6 and welcomes them back into Canada as you know. 

Again, do you side with Trudeau and think this is a great idea to have these fucks back into Canada costing CDN citizenship's millions a year in surveillance and other legalities? Who am I kidding, of course you do because you're just as stupid, and likely even more so, than the idiot you admire.  

I know what Harper was doing - one reason why he lost my vote that election (2011 I voted Harper) 

promote FEAR

take citizenship away but don't do anything to solve the 1000's  travelers joining ISIS under his watch.

Claim taking a citizenship away will stop all ISIS activity in Canada

 

did I miss anything IRV - The ISIS activity seems at a low point right now compared to 5 years ago.  Do you see it differently?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Because I hate to see anyone suffer, I'm glad you lack enough intelligence to realize how stupid you are, Trail. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, irv said:

Because I hate to see anyone suffer, I'm glad you lack enough intelligence to realize how stupid you are, Trail. 

so the arrests in Ontario are a bad thing?  strange dude

people are not leaving Canada by the 1000's to join ISIS like they did under Harper, this is fact not fiction and your article sorta proves that

 

Its like Trump showing pictures of today's chaos  and claiming this will be Bidens America :lol: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Spot on.

 

 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

 

 

 

Destroying our Country more each and everyday. We are doomed if this moron and his cronies are not kicked to the curb very soon. :sad:

https://nationalpost.com/opinion/john-ivison-trudeaus-literally-frightening-spending-plan-has-some-liberals-bureaucrats-very-worried

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just waiting for IRV to post the job gains for August :lol: 

oneway ALBERTA has no gains and is in trouble still as pre-covid times indicated 

 

2/3 of jobs lost due to Provincial shutdowns have been regained.

Ontario looking pretty good

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Just waiting for IRV to post the job gains for August :lol: 

oneway ALBERTA has no gains and is in trouble still as pre-covid times indicated 

 

2/3 of jobs lost due to Provincial shutdowns have been regained.

Ontario looking pretty good

You are a world class hack and idiot.  
 

You talk out of your ass most of the time and blame anyone but your beloved Liberal scumbags for everything.  
 

what did Harper, Duffy or Harris do this week?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

 

 

 

 

same reporter tells freeland her hair looks nice and asks about the weather.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/4/2020 at 1:27 PM, ArcticCrusher said:

 

 

 

 

funny how that 0.5% seems so huge but Trudeau's 1.5% wasn't even considered a reduction :lol: 

With Elections every other year at that time, no doubt reductions were offered under a minority government.

As soon as he got my vote and had a Majority he turned on seniors and took 2 years pay away from every up and coming retiree.

Gave tax relief to people with money but not to people without money

Gave rich men a tax break but a single mom  got nothing 

 

I think Post Millennial forget many details :lol: 

 

So will Trudeau offer even more tax relief I really don't see how they honestly can after saving total collapse of our economy.  CERB cost us a lot to keep businesses able to reopen after Premiers closed them down.  

All funds again like in 2008 were approved by all party's -  more facts forgotten in the world or ONEWAY

 

 

The response to COVID 19 was and still has been very good - people are not losing their livelihood.

I doubt anyone can deny this fact except IRV :lol: 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

funny how that 0.5% seems so huge but Trudeau's 1.5% wasn't even considered a reduction :lol: 

With Elections every other year at that time, no doubt reductions were offered under a minority government.

As soon as he got my vote and had a Majority he turned on seniors and took 2 years pay away from every up and coming retiree.

Gave tax relief to people with money but not to people without money

Gave rich men a tax break but a single mom  got nothing 

 

I think Post Millennial forget many details :lol: 

 

So will Trudeau offer even more tax relief I really don't see how they honestly can after saving total collapse of our economy.  CERB cost us a lot to keep businesses able to reopen after Premiers closed them down.  

All funds again like in 2008 were approved by all party's -  more facts forgotten in the world or ONEWAY

 

 

The response to COVID 19 was and still has been very good - people are not losing their livelihood.

I doubt anyone can deny this fact except IRV :lol: 

 

Is the budget expected to balance itself anytime soon?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have to laugh at how Trudeau has stalled this country into bankruptcy and being dependent on his NDP Libtard Green Party.  As the world progresses we stop.  He wants airlines done and world travel stalled. As the US and the rest survive we continue to believe the gaslighters. The world keeps going.  We just watch.  Sad. 

E0FAFA29-B962-4AC6-8B82-EB967C7832C5.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/6/2020 at 2:29 PM, 1trailmaker said:

So will Trudeau offer even more tax relief I really don't see how they honestly can after saving total collapse of our economy. 

tumblr_pcrbgzhVXY1ql0419_540.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So Scheer gets yanked from leader of the party for stealing money for his kids schooling, but is selected to O'toole cabinet :dunno: 

 

Does anyone see an issue?  not that your vote changes as that is set in stone for life (never a thought needed to vote) 

 

For me this isn't a good move on the CPC part 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

So Scheer gets yanked from leader of the party for stealing money for his kids schooling, but is selected to O'toole cabinet :dunno: 

 

Does anyone see an issue?  not that your vote changes as that is set in stone for life (never a thought needed to vote) 

 

For me this isn't a good move on the CPC part 

He was yanked cause his best before date expired.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

He was yanked cause his best before date expired.

we know the real reason, but it is fact  he stole members money 

 

Just seems odd.

Life time Politician 

never had a job 

has zero experience in business

horrible speaker and presence 

 

anyway seems he has everything you are against in a leader

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.