Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

Yes they all have - you keep posting proof to that fact :lol: 

Sweden $200,000,000,000 debt 

pop under 10 million :dunno:  you claiming victory again :lol: 

debt to GDP ratio of 35% compared to Canada at 90%. :news: 

you have no idea what any of these numbers mean do you? Quick, go google an answer! 

1 hour ago, frenchy said:

debt to GDP ratio of 35% compared to Canada at 90%. :news: 

you have no idea what any of these numbers mean do you? Quick, go google an answer! 

who said Canada didn't run massive deficits and debt? running yearly deficits of 35 billion in the 80's was massive yet here we are.

There has only been on period in time we had several surplus in a row, having only 1 magic surplus since then isn't really anything to brag about

Maybe you buy the "we'll balance the budget" rants as fact but the problem is it never happens 

you're an easy sell, couple of slogans and away you go 

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

who said Canada didn't run massive deficits and debt? running yearly deficits of 35 billion in the 80's was massive yet here we are.

you mean when we finally had to pay for trudeau 1's spending? 

Listen. I get you are really dumb so I am not going to make you look any more stupid....

VioletDefensiveGibbon-size_restricted.gi

On 8/26/2020 at 10:49 AM, 1trailmaker said:

Every developed nation runs massive deficits... 

remember how wrong you were and try to do better next time. Improve yourself. Fat stoned and stupid is no way to go through life! 

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

remember how wrong you were and try to do better next time. Improve yourself. Fat stoned and stupid is no way to go through life! 

Every developed nation runs deficits - 100% true and all your links proved my point -  those links has a national debt higher than ours per capita

better stop like you said you would you are not coming off as a winner - taking what I said as every single year is where you look really unprepared for thoughts

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

:lol:  too funny 

why is the economy slow?  could it be complete shut down of Business by Provinces :dunno:  

Remember Harper had a recession :lol: 

really you guys are funny as fuck

yes and I remember you railing about his deficit spending during it. Funny part is he didn't have a 5 year runway of good economic times prior to it where he decided to add $100B of new debt for no good reason like Turdeau did. 

7 minutes ago, frenchy said:

yes and I remember you railing about his deficit spending during it. Funny part is he didn't have a 5 year runway of good economic times prior to it where he decided to add $100B of new debt for no good reason like Turdeau did. 

I know he ran on his campaign deficits and partly the reason why we hit record growth..

Who has denied any of Trudeau's deficit?  

You oneways have issues 

10 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I know he ran on his campaign deficits and partly the reason why we hit record growth..

Who has denied any of Trudeau's deficit?  

You oneways have issues 

yes well he couldn't have predicted the worst recession in almost 100 years. What's funny is Trudeau campaigned on never having a deficit higher than $10B and having a balanced budget by year 4 of his mandate and he couldn't even do that despite being handed a balanced budget and inheriting a relatively solid economy. 

15 minutes ago, frenchy said:

yes well he couldn't have predicted the worst recession in almost 100 years. What's funny is Trudeau campaigned on never having a deficit higher than $10B and having a balanced budget by year 4 of his mandate and he couldn't even do that despite being handed a balanced budget and inheriting a relatively solid economy. 

wow off topic so I guess you are not voting Trudeau? is that your point :lol: 

That wasn't the topic 

2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

OTTAWA — Sen. Mike Duffy is asking Ontario’s Court of Appeal to overturn a decision blocking him from suing the Senate for millions of dollars over his dramatic and protracted suspension without pay more than five years ago.

He wants 8 million :lol: 

so

9 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

although that was an old article - senators make under 200k a year, 8 million seems a bit steep 

Duffy deserves nothing, he was gifted a senators seat and misused it - should have stuck to news 

Says the Buffon who supports the most corrupt politician in Canadian history!

30 minutes ago, Sksman said:

Says the Buffon who supports the most corrupt politician in Canadian history!

Trudeau  was elected not gifted the job - I see that as two topics 

We will see if he gets my support next election, lots to see before that comes