Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

22 minutes ago, frenchy said:

right here liar....

Trudeau maintained the Liberals remained consistent with their 2015 election commitment to add about $10 billion in new spending for 2016-17, their first full year in office.

He argued, however, that the Liberals had to deal with a baseline deficit of $18 billion after coming to power, even though their Tory predecessors had predicted a balanced budget.

"We just went from a floor where the budget was balanced, because supposedly the Conservatives had balanced the budget, to what was the reality of our budget of being at about $18 billion in deficit at the end of that first year," Trudeau told a news conference.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/trudeau-budget-deficit-sitting-ending-press-conference-1.4180713

but but that is a lie but but but :lol: deny, deflect, post nothing worth while will be your next post 

next :dunno:  This is about 10 times this has been posted, I can't find the video that was posted here too

you see. If you continue to peddle a liberal lie over 4 years after it was shown to be a lie, you are, by default, a fucking liar. 

OTTAWA — The Trudeau government inherited a surplus before plunging federal finances deep into red ink, says a new report from the parliamentary budget watchdog that also concludes the Liberals are inflating by billions of dollars the projected size of their deficits in the coming years.

The Parliamentary Budget Officer’s economic and fiscal outlook, released Tuesday, also estimates the government’s decision to return the eligibility age for Old Age Security to 65 from planned increase to 67 will cost the treasury more than $11 billion a year in 2029-30.

The PBO also questions the government’s projection that budget measures will create or maintain 100,000 jobs by 2017-18, instead forecasting the creation of 60,000 jobs.

The Liberal government can point to some good news in the report, with the PBO anticipating the billions of dollars in new spending promised in Budget 2016 will bolster the Canadian economy, and that the broader federal fiscal structure is sustainable over the long term.

The PBO’s forecast of the budgetary deficit is, on average, $4.5 billion lower than what was projected in the March federal budget between 2016-17 and 2020-21.

fp0419_pbo_budget_balance-c-gs.png

36 minutes ago, frenchy said:

you see. If you continue to peddle a liberal lie over 4 years after it was shown to be a lie, you are, by default, a fucking liar. 

OTTAWA — The Trudeau government inherited a surplus before plunging federal finances deep into red ink, says a new report from the parliamentary budget watchdog that also concludes the Liberals are inflating by billions of dollars the projected size of their deficits in the coming years.

The Parliamentary Budget Officer’s economic and fiscal outlook, released Tuesday, also estimates the government’s decision to return the eligibility age for Old Age Security to 65 from planned increase to 67 will cost the treasury more than $11 billion a year in 2029-30.

The PBO also questions the government’s projection that budget measures will create or maintain 100,000 jobs by 2017-18, instead forecasting the creation of 60,000 jobs.

The Liberal government can point to some good news in the report, with the PBO anticipating the billions of dollars in new spending promised in Budget 2016 will bolster the Canadian economy, and that the broader federal fiscal structure is sustainable over the long term.

The PBO’s forecast of the budgetary deficit is, on average, $4.5 billion lower than what was projected in the March federal budget between 2016-17 and 2020-21.

fp0419_pbo_budget_balance-c-gs.png

wow :lol:  

as always you get a link and just babble on, not even sure why.

what was that chart suppose to prove :lol: 

AC and IRV :lol:  supporting employees wearing political clothing a work :lol: 

Place of business should have many employees taunting costumers with their views :lol: 

Do you support this for all employees or just the ones with your narrow views :dunno: 

Really guys you 2 need help - fuck goodyear they don't allow made in china MAGA hats (or any others)  at work :lol:  

my god that is funny - you guys have zero business knowledge and AC you should be ashamed of yourself supporting this 

:lol: the UNEDUCATED are having a great day looking stupid 

https://thepostmillennial.com/trump-says-he-would-remove-goodyear-tires-from-presidential-limousine?fbclid=IwAR347M5XlWBVMU2HyXyJlsAb0ufgx3ITMKnSItk5uSN1dyWXEwTR9amkrG4

comments -

an Employer has no right to tell you what to wear while at work :lol: 

You don't have to wear The Uniform if you don't like and can wear MAGA hats if you wish - this includes police :lol: 

how fucked up is that?  A business that has uniforms for its employees has no right to force an employee to wear it :lol: 

OH but Teachers are not allowed to voice or show any politics :lol:  This is the exception 

not very bright those  on the ONEWAY train 

23 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

AC and IRV :lol:  supporting employees wearing political clothing a work :lol: 

Place of business should have many employees taunting costumers with their views :lol: 

Do you support this for all employees or just the ones with your narrow views :dunno: 

Really guys you 2 need help - fuck goodyear they don't allow made in china MAGA hats (or any others)  at work :lol:  

my god that is funny - you guys have zero business knowledge and AC you should be ashamed of yourself supporting this 

What are talking about, loser? :dunno:

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

I read the GOODYEAR thread wear you support the boycott since you can't wear political hats at their workplace.

They have no right according to you :lol: 

ONEWAY is strong in you IRV

It's unbelievable how ignorant and stupid you are, it really is. Fucking dense is an understatement describing you. :news: I was going to tell you to go read it again but that would just be silly of me telling you to do that as your brain is simply too stupid and fucked up to even begin to grasp what I actually said. Tell me, Trail, were you always this stupid or did your mental decline start to happen the older you have become? 

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, irv said:

It's unbelievable how ignorant and stupid you are, it really is. Fucking dense is an understatement describing you. :news: I was going to tell you to go read it again but that would just be silly of me telling you to do that as your brain is simply too stupid and fucked up to even begin to grasp what I actually said. Tell me, Trail, were you always this stupid or did your mental decline start to happen the older you have become? 

Not sure why you bother with the burned out loser 

1 minute ago, ACE said:

NDP might not support Trudeau anymore 

I hope you're right because the NDP is a shadow of what it once was. Maybe they see Trudope's and the Liberals popularity plummeting so they want no part of that now as they don't want to completely disappear with Trudope's sinking ship?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, irv said:

I hope you're right because the NDP is a shadow of what it once was. Maybe they see Trudope's and the Liberals popularity plummeting so they want no part of that now as they don't want to completely disappear with Trudope's sinking ship?

Yeah if they think they’ll pick up support right now they’ll call an election 

fagmeet is a loser though 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ACE said:

I hardly do anymore but sometimes I get bored. :D  I truly have a hard time not believing Trail is nothing more than a troll who fishes here daily just trying to evoke a reaction trying to get someone, like me, to reply? Maybe there are people as stupid as Trail, who knows, but I'll say, if he is not just a troll, then he is, by far, the stupidest moron I have ever come across, ever. 

Edited by irv
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, irv said:

:lol:  good one IRV - keep supporting the idea Employers have no right to set conduct at the workplace :lol: 

but I am ignorant :lol:  

16 minutes ago, ACE said:

:lol: yet here you are :lol: 

Hey make sure you follow Trumps instruction on boycotting businesses that he doesn't like :lol:  

baaa baaa goes Sluggy 

You can't make this up - ACE will  no longer buy Goodyear in support of MAGA hats :lol:  

4 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

:lol:  good one IRV - keep supporting the idea Employers have no right to set conduct at the workplace :lol: 

but I am ignorant :lol:  

Where, exactly, did I say that or show me the place where, in your twisted mind, you think I said that? 

1 minute ago, irv said:

Where, exactly, did I say that or show me the place where, in your twisted mind, you think I said that? 

Idiots. Why do big companies, especially those that are based and have flourished in the U.S., think doing something like this is going to help their sales and repuatation?

setting no wearing political clothing :lol:  IRV speaks his mind on the subject 

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

Idiots. Why do big companies, especially those that are based and have flourished in the U.S., think doing something like this is going to help their sales and repuatation?

setting no wearing political clothing :lol:  IRV speaks his mind on the subject 

Just like I thought. Zero clue and dense as lead. :lol:I am saying, since you're too stupid and dense to pick up on it, why do companies, big and small, get involved in politics? If you weren't so stupid, you'd realize that is what I am saying. Lord help us if you are a reflection of what society and people are becoming. 

Just now, irv said:

Just like I thought. Zero clue and dense as lead. :lol:I am saying, since you're too stupid and dense to pick up on it, why do companies, big and small, get involved in politics? If you weren't so stupid, you'd realize that is what I am saying. Lord help us if you are a reflection of what society and people are becoming. 

YOu liked AC post "fuck Goodyear"  :lol:  

pretty funny IRV

Why do businesses support non political attire at work?  IRV says only IDIOT COMPANIES DO :lol:  you can't make this up