Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

SLOAN is really something to behold, lies daily, makes up shit, just a complete idiot.

Trudeau hasn't made masked mandatory ever, he hasn't shut down any businesses yet this fucking want to be leader keeps saying this daily.

WHY ISN'T HE BASHING DOUG FORD, KENNY FOR THEIR MANDATORY MASKS?....

Many comments from the uneducated, "My body My decision"  :lmao:  

116713222_171378741121792_29221189949438

Edited by 1trailmaker

18 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

SLOAN is really something to behold, lies daily, makes up shit, just a complete idiot.

Trudeau hasn't made masked mandatory ever, he hasn't shut down any businesses yet this fucking want to be leader keeps saying this daily.

WHY ISN'T HE BASHING DOUG FORD, KENNY FOR THEIR MANDATORY MASKS?....

Many comments from the uneducated, "My body My decision"  :lmao:  

116713222_171378741121792_29221189949438

This is the Trudeau topic you stupid fuck 1forumkiller

On 8/5/2020 at 7:19 AM, ArcticCrusher said:

Its a shame he didn't succeed, but then we don't want to make Trudeau into a martyr.

Was pretty big news in the west... buddy was my neighbour. We all applauded his motives but were questionable of his tactics 

• Like 1

Scheer stating live the contracts that ONLY LIBERALS give WE :lol: 

No mention of the many contracts by Conservative governments, no need as the haters don't need all the facts.

I was out the other day and a guy starts ranting about Trudeau and WE,  it was clear after 10 seconds this guy had no clue other than a few memes

Did you guys know Trudeau took a helicopter ride without permission - those were some bad dark days for Canada 

Let Pierre do the talking and Scheer go away - this would be the best for the conservative party to move forward.

Scheer is horrible at this job, my god the ammo he has to use against Trudeau yet still comes off as second place leader.   wow (not a ONEWAY statement just an observation) 

How can these politicians talk about deficits like they themselves have never ran one?  really how can any speak like this :dunno: 

Funny that most ONEWAY CONs do believe the national debt has nothing to do with their party...

Even with record covid spending the CON are still leading the debt race - facts

Scheer again takes full credit for all covid spending :lol: but our debt is out of control he yells :lol: 

So Trudy is staying in a Westin family cottage on vacation this wk.

the fucker kills me with how stupid he is.

give westin 12 million of taxpayers money to update freezers, a then have the gull to go and stay at the cottage.

nobody sees the conflict here in his fantasy world 

8 minutes ago, toslow said:

any and all holiday should be banned for any leader or official 

The very idea a Prime Minister has the right to visit with his family over a long weekend at a local cottage  is ridiculous ....

2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

any and all holiday should be banned for any leader or official 

The very idea a Prime Minister has the right to visit with his family over a long weekend at a local cottage  is ridiculous ....

• Sad 1

10 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Scheer stating live the contracts that ONLY LIBERALS give WE :lol: 

No mention of the many contracts by Conservative governments, no need as the haters don't need all the facts.

how many were inappropriately and illegally sole sourced? Fucking imbecile. 

56 minutes ago, frenchy said:

how many were inappropriately and illegally sole sourced? Fucking imbecile. 

Ontario's was sole sourced but that is different 

Alberta was sole sourced but that again is different

In an interview with the Edmonton Sun’s Lorne Gunter, LaGrange said her staff was looking to sign a $750,000, three-year deal with WE to provide programming to Alberta students, including WE Day rallies.

LaGrange said she will also ask school boards in the province to review any involvement they have with WE, its co-founders Craig and Marc Kielburger and any of the charity’s affiliates.

WE' has been doing work for years for all Party's - 2 big Conservative government have been spending billions on WE 

what don't you see or understand French?

Edited by 1trailmaker

REGINA - Saskatchewan is the latest province to cut ties with WE Charity, as the organization deals with fallout from a controversial contract with the federal government.

The Saskatchewan Party government had planned to partner with the organization on a $260,000 deal to promote mental well-being in schools.

The Opposition NDP raised concerns about that decision, pointing out that Premier Scott Moe and his wife had travelled to Kenya last year as guests of one of the charity’s founders.

Education Minister Gord Wyant says the contract was paused and won’t move ahead.

Too Funny what a joke, bad Trudeau :lol: LIBERAL 'WE' :lol: