Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

14 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

SNC isn't liberal all Party's use them for contracts and have taken money from them - Trudeau stopped those donations when he became leader.  The CPC can still accept more donations from SNC, hope that changes

Doug Ford has used SNC regularly 

Keep trying

shut up stupid the connection between the Libs and SNC is clear and runs deep for decades. You are dumb as fuck and gather the little info you have in your pea brain by frantically googling headlines so I don't expect anything more than that from you. 

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, frenchy said:

shut up stupid the connection between the Libs and SNC is clear and runs deep for decades. You are dumb as fuck and gather the little info you have in your pea brain by frantically googling headlines so I don't expect anything more than that from you. 

The commissioner says the contributions were made to the Liberals and Conservatives between March 9, 2004, and May 1, 2011. That period spans the Liberal government under Paul Martin and the Conservative government under Stephen Harper.

MONTREAL: February 18, 2020 - SNC-Lavalin (TSX:SNC) is pleased to announce its wholly-owned subsidiary, Candu Energy Inc., is one of the successful suppliers who have been awarded two, five-year vendor of record (VOR) contracts by Ontario Power Generation (OPG).The first VOR contract is for machine shop services to support OPG’s facilities while the second contract covers nuclear safety analysis at Darlington, Pickering and the Western Waste Management Facility adjacent to Bruce Power.

100 million dollar contract signed by Doug Ford 

YUP LIBERAL COMPANY :dunno:  

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, frenchy said:

95% were made to Libs. Any to Conservatives was obviously to try and claim they weren't 100% supporting one party.

You are so fucking gullible and stupid.

What current Liberal supporter isn't? 

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, frenchy said:

95% were made to Libs. Any to Conservatives was obviously to try and claim they weren't 100% supporting one party.

You are so fucking gullible and stupid.

I pointed out donation to all party's you can deny it if you wish, you can deny the projects awarded to SNC from conservative governments, it just shows  your ONEWAY mindset.

I doubt you even understand how SNC was involved :lol: clearly by your reply you no clue

anyway would you like me to post another 20 contracts from Conservative governments just in the last few years?  too funny 

100 million gift to FORDS buddies at SNC - :lol:   no no it never happened look at Trudeau :lol: 

2 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I pointed out donation to all party's you can deny it if you wish, you can deny the projects awarded to SNC from conservative governments, it just shows  your ONEWAY mindset.

I doubt you even understand how SNC was involved :lol: clearly by your reply you no clue

anyway would you like me to post another 20 contracts from Conservative governments just in the last few years?  too funny 

100 million gift to FORDS buddies at SNC - :lol:   no no it never happened look at Trudeau :lol: 

DUMB FUCK!

$83,534.51 to the Liberal Party of Canada

$13,552.13 to the various registered riding associations of the Liberal Party of Canada

$12,529.12 to the contestants in the Liberal Party of Canada’s 2006 leadership race

$3,137.73 to the Conservative Party of Canada

$5,050.00 to various registered riding associations and candidates of the Conservative Party of Canada

In case you can't add that's $110k to Liberals and 8K to conservatives. Fucking Retard. 

Secondly, what does the fact that SNC wins competitive bids under the Ford government prove? Oh that's right, nothing.

So fucking stupid :lol: 

4 minutes ago, frenchy said:

DUMB FUCK!

$83,534.51 to the Liberal Party of Canada

$13,552.13 to the various registered riding associations of the Liberal Party of Canada

$12,529.12 to the contestants in the Liberal Party of Canada’s 2006 leadership race

$3,137.73 to the Conservative Party of Canada

$5,050.00 to various registered riding associations and candidates of the Conservative Party of Canada

In case you can't add that's $110k to Liberals and 8K to conservatives. Fucking Retard. 

Secondly, what does the fact that SNC wins competitive bids under the Ford government prove? Oh that's right, nothing.

So fucking stupid :lol: 

and?

so it is okay to take money from them and give contracts as long as its not as much as other party's ?

ONEWAY answers are cool 

do you wnat me to list the Contracts award by Harper?  what a ONEWAY you are 

It proves this isn't a Liberal company  :lol: 

Edited by 1trailmaker

Just now, 1trailmaker said:

and?

so it is okay to take money from them and give contracts as long as its not as much as other party's ?

ONEWAY answers are cool 

do you wnat me to list the Contracts award by Harper?  what a ONEWAY you are 

no, just simple shows how mind numbingly stupid you are. SNC employees directed to make individual contributions that are reimbursed by SNC.

To try and protect themselves against perceived impropriety they give orders to give 5% to the conservatives so they can say hey we gave some to them too if they get caught.

Retards like you say See! Nothing wrong here, they gave to both parties! when they do get caught :lol: 

also, in case you are too dumb to realize, SNC is a major corporation that bids on contracts legitimately every single day. You thinking the fact they win some contracts legitimately under conservative governments absolves them from all the sleazy back room deals, corruption, and bribery they take part in at the same time just shows how fucking dumb and one way you are, willing to look the other way when criminality occurs right under your knows simply because of who is guilty of it. Pathetic.  

8 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Restored seniors pensions :dunno:  (15k per new senior) 

legalized weed

Stopped the fear and hate being spewed over Muslims by our government

Reduced tax rate by a point and half (most in decades) 

I'll just stop there no need to post more - Promise made Promise kept 

You truly are an idiot.

Seniors did not get 15k more per year!   I know my parents did not.

Trudeau and clan are the ones that create division and hate in our country.  We are the most divided now.  Why because Mr Inclusive encourages the race card and queer card be played regularly to give special rewards in exchange for votes!

and as far as lowering the income tax rate you truly are stupid.  We have all been over it many times with you.  Total taxes are higher now under Trudeau.  It’s just idiots like you are too stupid to follow along.

As Freeland was caught saying on video “Tell them enough times and they will believe it”.  That is you Fail except Trudeau says anything once and you are so excited with lust for your boy crush that anything said goes right over your head.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, frenchy said:

no, just simple shows how mind numbingly stupid you are. SNC employees directed to make individual contributions that are reimbursed by SNC.

To try and protect themselves against perceived impropriety they give orders to give 5% to the conservatives so they can say hey we gave some to them too if they get caught.

Retards like you say See! Nothing wrong here, they gave to both parties! when they do get caught :lol: 

also, in case you are too dumb to realize, SNC is a major corporation that bids on contracts legitimately every single day. You thinking the fact they win some contracts legitimately under conservative governments absolves them from all the sleazy back room deals, corruption, and bribery they take part in at the same time just shows how fucking dumb and one way you are, willing to look the other way when criminality occurs right under your knows simply because of who is guilty of it. Pathetic.  

Once Trudeau was elected Leader of the PARTY he put an end to it :dunno:  This was apart of this leadership campaign - SNC has also drop the policy of giving bonuses to those that donate..

this is why it was pushed aside since it was a long time ago and Harper took money - sorry it is a non issue today

Back to all Party's using SNC to do business most recently Ontario 

What does this have to do with LIBERALS 

38 minutes ago, Sksman said:

You truly are an idiot.

Seniors did not get 15k more per year!   I know my parents did not.

Trudeau and clan are the ones that create division and hate in our country.  We are the most divided now.  Why because Mr Inclusive encourages the race card and queer card be played regularly to give special rewards in exchange for votes!

and as far as lowering the income tax rate you truly are stupid.  We have all been over it many times with you.  Total taxes are higher now under Trudeau.  It’s just idiots like you are too stupid to follow along.

As Freeland was caught saying on video “Tell them enough times and they will believe it”.  That is you Fail except Trudeau says anything once and you are so excited with lust for your boy crush that anything said goes right over your head.

7500 a year for 65 and 66 ages :dunno:  sorry if you can't keep up 

How are you divided?  because you vote Conservative?  

And it wasn't Freeland it was Barbie and it was taken out of context - do you know how to make your point around a business table?   seems you don't because she was correct

and sorry you paid more since you make over 222000 a year, I was not for this but 99% of the others did get a break.  This is a rich site we all know this

27 minutes ago, toslow said:

never going to change when you get assholes like fail to gargle trudys balls

CPC needs a leader, scheer is a anchor and just horrible at getting points across...

Now calling on Liberals to get rid of Trudeau :lol:  even if so Freeland will be Mackay if he is leader.

You will vote CPC regardless of the leader, I may vote that way if that leader is good and has a good plan.

defund CBC is not a platform

defund WHO

UN sucks

yelling balance the budget in xxx years isn't a platform

open for business is not a platform

all these are horrible platforms and CPC will lose again if they continue down this road

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

CPC needs a leader, scheer is a anchor and just horrible at getting points across...

Now calling on Liberals to get rid of Trudeau :lol:  even if so Freeland will be Mackay if he is leader.

You will vote CPC regardless of the leader, I may vote that way if that leader is good and has a good plan.

defund CBC is not a platform

defund WHO

UN sucks

yelling balance the budget in xxx years isn't a platform

open for business is not a platform

all these are horrible platforms and CPC will lose again if they continue down this road

You are a fucking moron and that is really putting it mildly.

https://www.stepupnow.ca/taxing_you_out_of_your_home

2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Once Trudeau was elected Leader of the PARTY he put an end to it :dunno:  This was apart of this leadership campaign - SNC has also drop the policy of giving bonuses to those that donate..

this is why it was pushed aside since it was a long time ago and Harper took money - sorry it is a non issue today

So are you saying SNC should not be in business?  

Do you actually have a clue about anything you spew on here?

There is a huge difference between a politician Trudeau meddling in a court of law and SNC being part of a management group on large scale construction projects in Ontario.

2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

7500 a year for 65 and 66 ages :dunno:  sorry if you can't keep up 

How are you divided?  because you vote Conservative?  

And it wasn't Freeland it was Barbie and it was taken out of context - do you know how to make your point around a business table?   seems you don't because she was correct

and sorry you paid more since you make over 222000 a year, I was not for this but 99% of the others did get a break.  This is a rich site we all know this

So you think in business you can just go in and repeat the same thing over and over and people will believe it?

maybe in the government where all the leaches do nothing but not when your ass is on the line in the private sector.  

20 minutes ago, Sksman said:

So are you saying SNC should not be in business?  

Do you actually have a clue about anything you spew on here?

There is a huge difference between a politician Trudeau meddling in a court of law and SNC being part of a management group on large scale construction projects in Ontario.

that was in response to IT IS A LIBERAL BUDDY BUSINESS 

clearly it isn't 

18 minutes ago, Sksman said:

So you think in business you can just go in and repeat the same thing over and over and people will believe it?

maybe in the government where all the leaches do nothing but not when your ass is on the line in the private sector.  

It was never implied to lie, nor was she implying that.   You need to stand up and keep making your point if you want people to be on your side.

Pretty simple and obvious you have never been at a meeting of ideas, you have to sell that idea over and over again until they agree - sounds bad stuff to me :lol: 

4 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

I clearly said Liberal/SNC ties and corruption go back decades do you have a thinking problem?

Never mind the fact Trudeau himself directly obstructed justice to get them off the hook my god the lengths you will go to :lol: