you can't make this shit up

:lol:  

tenor.gif

Scheer says Businesses can not open without government help :lol: 

Scheer says spending too much

Scheer says businesses need money or they can't open

Scheer says high unemployment

Scheer says ===============

But FORD says we are rocking it :dunno:   seems odd eh!

I'll just leave this little nugget here for Failmaker, from Failsville, Population: 1

No other major advanced economy tracked by the International Monetary Fund is expected to record a larger one-year fiscal swing in 2020 than Canada.

3 minutes ago, frenchy said:

I'll just leave this little nugget here for Failmaker, from Failsville, Population: 1

according to parliament today Scheer took all credit for the relief spending :lol: 

When we are at the top again what will you say?  I know in 2015 we were last in the G7 on all accounts but moved to #1 in 2017 on all accounts you cheer great government :lol:  

OUR response was massive there is no denying this, to claim this as foolish spending is just dumb 

I didn't realize Dunning Kruger had varying levels, but then again, maybe it doesn't? Either way, Trail tops the chart in such a way that I don't think it is possible for anyone else to catch him. :clueless:

The Dunning-Kruger effect is a cognitive bias in which people wrongly overestimate their knowledge or ability in a specific area. This tends to occur because a lack of self-awareness prevents them from accurately assessing their own skills.

6 hours ago, irv said:

I didn't realize Dunning Kruger had varying levels, but then again, maybe it doesn't? Either way, Trail tops the chart in such a way that I don't think it is possible for anyone else to catch him. :clueless:

The Dunning-Kruger effect is a cognitive bias in which people wrongly overestimate their knowledge or ability in a specific area. This tends to occur because a lack of self-awareness prevents them from accurately assessing their own skills.

https://www.livescience.com/dunning-kruger-effect.html

2 minutes ago, irv said:

I love the " Trudeau loses 34700 people"  :lol:  that is funny and ONEWAY SUN is on it

did you not expect the deficit to be that high?  no a surprise at all

Trudeau has no plan to get Doug Fords shut down going :lol:   can't make this up 

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

'But the provinces!' 

:lol: 

Remember when WYNNE was responsible for the so called horrible Economy and the Federal Government had nothing to do with it :lol: 

those governing days were so much different, now Provincial leaders take no responsibility.

WHY IS THAT :lol:  ONEWAY

Federal government should never have offered any relief, made Provinces pay for their own shut down then come to the recuse.  

Instead they paid the entire country and get called out on spending :lol: