Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

fail got one agenda and thats to get on here and tout trudy's dirty laundry, has no no fcking clue what is happening outside the trudy world of cluster fucks

taken from the story

Currently, the Trudeau government is one of the only members of the Five Eyes Intelligence community who has refused to bar Huawei equipment from being used in the infrastructure that will support 5G networks.

2 minutes ago, toslow said:

taken from the story

Currently, the Trudeau government is one of the only members of the Five Eyes Intelligence community who has refused to bar Huawei equipment from being used in the infrastructure that will support 5G networks.

Fail has no idea about any of this. He will just start frantically googling and 'self learning' about all of this shit right now. 

Edited by frenchy
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, toslow said:

taken from the story

he hates Canada and his plan from birth has been to sell out Canada to China to benefit himself - he hates every Canadian 

you realize a vote can take place and out vote the Liberals :dunno:  what has CPC and NDP offered to solve this: 

I think there is much to this story and most is political - lets wait and see as nothing is in concrete yet

3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

so?  Canada paid everyone to stay home, what is so hard to understand.  This is not a deficit in the true sense of the word, only  ONEWAY HATERS would post this as a failure.

And ignoring the highest deficit in Ontario is telling of what a ONEWAY posts 

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

:lol: what does the retired PM think too :lol: 

RCMP have now accepted the fact they have issues, so this retired old timer isn't really in the know and most likely very white anti Trudeau

Favreau said he doesn’t believe the RCMP is systematically racist and that other Canadian prime ministers wouldn’t have put up with it if it was.

Have you ever hung out with cops? no just one but many? just a question

Edited by 1trailmaker

so ISIS was feared

Terrorist for a long time have now just gone away

now it is China be very afraid 

Conservatives are now pushing the fear again this time CHINA - you can see the posts here starting as we should cave to China in fear 

Fox News has reported that President Trump's Secretary of State Mike Pompeo is looking to ban the Chinese-made social media giant along with almost 60 similar apps.

Mr Pompeo said the ban is a response to fears the Chinese app may be used by the Beijing government to deliver propaganda and to spy on users.

TIC TOK ban :lol:  

18 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

so?  Canada paid everyone to stay home, what is so hard to understand.  This is not a deficit in the true sense of the word, only  ONEWAY HATERS would post this as a failure.

And ignoring the highest deficit in Ontario is telling of what a ONEWAY posts 

Not even close to the Trudeau fiasco.

https://canada.constructconnect.com/dcn/news/economic/2020/05/ontario-deficit-expected-to-rise-to-41-billion

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

but they didn't pay anyone, just spent money on WHAT?  please do tell

Canada paid every employee and business owner money

Ontario paid ??

too funny defending Ontario massive deficit :lol: by the way it is over 60 billion now, try a new article not a 2 month ago 

Classic ONEWAY 

Trudeau bad

Ford good

Edited by 1trailmaker

Mississauga Mayor Bonnie Crombie, Ontario Premier Doug Ford and Trudeau are silent.

Hundreds of people participated in a protest against Israel and Israeli annexation in Mississauga, Ontario on Saturday.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/283173?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook&fbclid=IwAR37q3sB9IKNbO4b-SwV-8RIGgY8VNpf7TMNht5iifirMmadVrysQIFLrxc

:lol:  apparently our governments support anti Jew rants :lol: 

17 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

so ISIS was feared

Terrorist for a long time have now just gone away

now it is China be very afraid 

Conservatives are now pushing the fear again this time CHINA - you can see the posts here starting as we should cave to China in fear 

Fox News has reported that President Trump's Secretary of State Mike Pompeo is looking to ban the Chinese-made social media giant along with almost 60 similar apps.

Mr Pompeo said the ban is a response to fears the Chinese app may be used by the Beijing government to deliver propaganda and to spy on users.

TIC TOK ban :lol:  

Those who know national security have been raising alarms about China for many years now. It's why Trudeau fired Dick Fadden as NSA because he preferred a head in the sand and everyone loves us because we are Canada approach.

You are dumb as fuck and the most ignorant person I have never had the chance to meet so I know you won't get any of this. 

3 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Those who know national security have been raising alarms about China for many years now. It's why Trudeau fired Dick Fadden as NSA because he preferred a head in the sand and everyone loves us because we are Canada approach.

You are dumb as fuck and the most ignorant person I have never had the chance to meet so I know you won't get any of this. 

Well I vote Harper twice, does that make me ignorant?  

You really don't have any valid points, you spew "I hate Trudeau" very well though...

So now you are afraid of China and all apps from there (all USA apps don't spy on you like APPLE :lol: ) , you seem to fear so much over the years.

Edited by 1trailmaker

3 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

You really don't have any valid points, you spew "I hate Trudeau" very well though...

So now you are afraid of China and all apps from there (all USA apps don't spy on you like APPLE :lol: ) , you seem to fear so much over the years.

Test yourself.

https://globalnews.ca/news/7151868/coronavirus-brain-damage-psychosis-delirium/

9 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

dude I work in the security space you sort mail.

Again why is Huawei, a firm that has direct ties to the CCP allowed to bid on an ultra sensitive infrastructure project with direct national security implications? 

Edited by frenchy

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

dude I work in the security space you sort mail.

oh wow you must really know stuff but just pretend to not have any clue 

good job man you fooled us

FRENCHY is claiming he is the Canadian Security 

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

oh wow you must really know stuff but just pretend to not have any clue 

good job man you fooled us

FRENCHY is claiming he is the Canadian Security 

I was wrong. Stupidity and ignorance like you exhibit daily is the biggest threat to our nation. 

Just now, frenchy said:

I was wrong. Stupidity and ignorance like you exhibit daily is the biggest threat to our nation. 

well as long as you are our security team we will be okay - such an honour eh!

Please give us all a heads up when you are informed about China during your daily briefings - thanks

Just now, 1trailmaker said:

well as long as you are our security team we will be okay - such an honour eh!

Please give us all a heads up when you are informed about China during your daily briefings - thanks

it comes up daily. Phishing hacks have skyrocketed since the COVID crisis began and the 2 biggest perpetrators are China state sponsored.

Keep breathing through your mouth though and try not to drool on the mail.