Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

12 minutes ago, 02sled said:

As if that's ever going to happen. Truedope is too busy playing and having fun. If I recall he wanted to if he hasn't already reduce the oversight of where the money is being spent. 

Not sure what exactly he accomplished going to Cuba other than a government paid trip to the sun. It seems one of the biggies wa talking to students at the university in Havana. 

He was disappointed at not getting to meet with his fathers buddy Fidel. You have to wonder about someone who says they admire Chinese Communism and he and his family are buddies with Communist Castro

I wonder about people that have been pointed to a quote yet still continue to make shit up :lol: too funny

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Fidel blew him off, he met the leader of Vietnam the day before.:lol:

Isn`t that like you met with President Obama but was blown off by GW1 :dunno:  - Its okay President Trump will roll back any talks Obama had with Cuba all while supporting talks with Russia.  don`t you find that unusual? Wasn't it Russia that put missiles in Cuba :lol:

7 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Isn`t that like you met with President Obama but was blown off by GW1 :dunno:  - Its okay President Trump will roll back any talks Obama had with Cuba all while supporting talks with Russia.  don`t you find that unusual? Wasn't it Russia that put missiles in Cuba :lol:

Trump should really go after the trade with Cuba.  Cuba represents a whole 0.1% of all Canadian trade, what a steal that would be.

58 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Fidel blew him off, he met the leader of Vietnam the day before.:lol:

How rude of Fidel. After all he was such good buddies with Truedopes father. The Cuban government did give him a photo album of PET pictures when he was in Cuba.

I think Truedope said he remembers Fidel well from when he came to his fathers funeral.

59 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I wonder about people that have been pointed to a quote yet still continue to make shit up :lol: too funny

You looking in a mirror Fail... that is you all over. Your an endless stream of making things up that you attribute to other people and imagining you said something you didn't.

Apart from that what are you going on about. Truedopes trip to Cuba accomplished nothing. As if the relations between Canada and Cuba were changed in any way by his trip.

Canadians will continue to go to Cuba like they always have... because it is dirt cheap

Cuba will continue to buy from Canada because it's one of the few places they can get a lot of the stuff from especially outside of Europe/Asia.

Have you ever been to Cuba Fail... talk to the people and life there sucks. News media yesterday pointed out how Truedope danced around addressing human rights in Cuba.

there's plenty of this available online

A CURIOUS asymmetry exists across the 90-mile (150km) Straits of Florida that divide Cuba from the United States. This month American businessmen won permission from their government to start plush new ferry services to Cuba for the first time since the United States trade embargo was imposed in 1960. Moving in the other direction are thousands of impoverished Cubans in makeshift boats and rafts, risking their lives to flee the communist island despite a five-month-old thaw in relations with America that both governments hope will bring more prosperity to Cuba. In the first quarter of the year the number of Cuban migrants arriving in America more than doubled, and 2,460 have been apprehended at sea since October. Why this gap between rhetoric and reality?

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Trump should really go after the trade with Cuba.  Cuba represents a whole 0.1% of all Canadian trade, what a steal that would be.

Maybe he can get a deal on Cuban cigars. The Cubans don't have a whole lot of money to buy a whole lot of things anyway.

33 minutes ago, 02sled said:

You looking in a mirror Fail... that is you all over. Your an endless stream of making things up that you attribute to other people and imagining you said something you didn't.

Apart from that what are you going on about. Truedopes trip to Cuba accomplished nothing. As if the relations between Canada and Cuba were changed in any way by his trip.

Canadians will continue to go to Cuba like they always have... because it is dirt cheap

Cuba will continue to buy from Canada because it's one of the few places they can get a lot of the stuff from especially outside of Europe/Asia.

Have you ever been to Cuba Fail... talk to the people and life there sucks. News media yesterday pointed out how Truedope danced around addressing human rights in Cuba.

there's plenty of this available online

A CURIOUS asymmetry exists across the 90-mile (150km) Straits of Florida that divide Cuba from the United States. This month American businessmen won permission from their government to start plush new ferry services to Cuba for the first time since the United States trade embargo was imposed in 1960. Moving in the other direction are thousands of impoverished Cubans in makeshift boats and rafts, risking their lives to flee the communist island despite a five-month-old thaw in relations with America that both governments hope will bring more prosperity to Cuba. In the first quarter of the year the number of Cuban migrants arriving in America more than doubled, and 2,460 have been apprehended at sea since October. Why this gap between rhetoric and reality?

the USA posts very similar videos and pics about Canada's 3rd world care too.   I do agree that USA has punished the citizen of Cuba for a long time and it has its affects.  Good thing we Canadians spend millions of dollars there so they can make something for themselves.

Here is a link to one of their Hospitals maybe you should have a look and come back

http://corp.hamad.qa/en/press/about_hmc/our_facilities/cuban_hospital/cuban_hospital.aspx

You on the other hand will continue to bash JT no matter what he does.

21 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

the USA posts very similar videos and pics about Canada's 3rd world care too.   I do agree that USA has punished the citizen of Cuba for a long time and it has its affects.  Good thing we Canadians spend millions of dollars there so they can make something for themselves.

Here is a link to one of their Hospitals maybe you should have a look and come back

http://corp.hamad.qa/en/press/about_hmc/our_facilities/cuban_hospital/cuban_hospital.aspx

Fidel kicked out the Americans and took over their businesses in Cuba.  So the Americans created an embargo with the hopes of Cuba becoming a democracy.  Fidel is one who punished his citizens.

5 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Fidel kicked out the Americans and took over their businesses in Cuba.  So the Americans created an embargo with the hopes of Cuba becoming a democracy.  Fidel is one who punished his citizens.

WEll they should continue it for the next 300 years - that outta teach them a lesson.  The people of Cuba need to know they will continued to be punished because of a leader they have no control over. 

Makes perfect sense similar to embargo's in places like Korea that cost 100's of thousand of lives around the world.  I see it clearly now Thanks AC

Seeing as PET created Petrocanada & JT is so fond of China & Cuba, I wonder if he has plans for nationalizing an industry?

Friends & co-workers have gone there & say that once you get away from the resorts, the place is a shit hole. Talk to people & they are very guarded in what they say.

What is the average salary in Cuba? Is there a Cuban market for consumer goods made in Canada? Maybe someone should start making knock off parts for '55 Chevs?

So he didn't get to see his father's buddy, but got to speak to some (probably) like-minded university students. what a waste of money. I wonder if this was a chance for Sophie to visit Cuba for the 1st time?

Finally, I wonder if there are any stats comparing how much time Harper spent out of the country compared to JT? I seem to recall JT's attendance record while an MP wasn't that great.

Edited by revrnd

18 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

WEll they should continue it for the next 300 years - that outta teach them a lesson.  The people of Cuba need to know they will continued to be punished because of a leader they have no control over. 

Makes perfect sense similar to embargo's in places like Korea that cost 100's of thousand of lives around the world.  I see it clearly now Thanks AC

The Cuban's will be much better off when the Castro's are gone.  For now however they have the admiration of our dumb PM.

Edited by ArcticCrusher

8 minutes ago, revrnd said:

Seeing as PET created Petrocanada & JT is so fond of China & Cuba, I wonder if he has plans for nationalizing an industry?

Friends & co-workers have gone there & say that once you get away from the resorts, the place is a shit hole. Talk to people & they are very guarded in what they say.

What is the average salary in Cuba? Is there a Cuban market for consumer goods made in Canada? Maybe someone should start making knock off parts for '55 Chevs?

So he didn't get to see his father's buddy, but got to speak to some (probably) like-minded university students. what a waste of money. I wonder if this was a chance for Sophie to visit Cuba for the 1st time?

Finally, I wonder if there are any stats comparing how much time Harper spent out of the country compared to JT? I seem to recall JT's attendance record while an MP wasn't that great.

2010-87-LFig4-e.gif

guess you missed this - oddly enough everything was up under Harper so it must be a great thing

4 minutes ago, revrnd said:

Yes PetroCanada purchased the shares of PetroFina for 3 or 4 times what they were worth.  PET's family had a shitload ($$$millions) of shares in PetroFina, but no conflict of interest, look over there Mike Duffy and 90K.

Cuba is a shit hole from anyone I know who has been there, but its very cheap. 

Sophie made a valiant speech to women about striving for gender neutrality for Cubans.  Talk about missing the mark, Cubans need economic success, then we can worry about the nonsense fluff stuff.

Well here are some figures, i won't bother with too much because you will just phoo phoo it

OTTAWA — Federal spending on Prime Minister Stephen Harper’s international trips and related hospitality increased more than 70 per cent last fiscal year to nearly $14 million while his office cut costs in other areas, according to new government figures.

As Harper was flying overseas more often, the Prime Minister’s Office cut its spending on staff, communications and other costs by 15 per cent in the 2011-12 budget year to around $7.6 million, compared to about $9 million the previous year, according to federal public accounts tabled Tuesday in the House of Commons.

where was the outrage :dunno: drug dealer countries :lol:

the prime minister’s most expensive trip in 2011-12 was his visit to Brazil, Colombia, Costa Rica and Honduras, which cost taxpayers almost $941,000 in travel expenses for Harper

In 2013-2014, eight of the top 10 highest-spending MPs on designated travellers were Conservatives— including three cabinet ministers (Jason Kenney, Alice Wong, James Moore) and the prime minister himself.

46% - Percentage of votes missed by Prime Minister Stephen Harper, 142 out of 311, between November, 2008, and December, 2010, the 40th and current Parliament.  (Iggy was even worse)

there is more by why bother rvernd will say ya here was present for 54% of the votes - great attendance

3 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

:lol:Fail... pay closer attention to the link you provided. It is Hamad Medical Corporation.

Hamad Medical Corporation (HMC) is the principal public healthcare provider for the State of Qatar. HMC is committed to actively contributing to and enabling the sustainable development of Qatar and its people in alignment with the Qatar National Vision (QNV) 2030. Their only neighbour is Saudi Arabia.

I guess it never occurred to you to wonder why the top of the website was in Arabic and English and not Spanish and English

Capture.JPG

They are a for profit hospital and not what the people of Cuba get as part of their communist health care system. :lol:The tourists go there and the people of Cuba couldn't afford to go there if they tried.

Note who is leaving the CUBAN hospital in the picture from their website. It isn't Pedro and Juanita. :lol:

Capture.JPG

You really need to visit Cuba, and pull your head out of the sand.

So tell us Fail... what did Truedope actually accomplish on behalf of Canadians with his trip to Cuba. Did he manage to secure contracts for ADDITIONAL purchases from Canadian business. No mention of it... so what good did he really do for Canadians? The only good I saw was he got to take his wife on a trip that we paid for... good for him not so good for us.

I know how we can save money... do away with the PM's office on Parliament Hill.... he's never there.

3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Don't confuse Fail with facts... it will just confuse him.

2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

2010-87-LFig4-e.gif

guess you missed this - oddly enough everything was up under Harper so it must be a great thing

It's a drop in the bucket to the Canadian economy. :lol:Total it up Fail... the biggest is Machinery and Equipment at $100M... put all together it doesn't even get close to $1B for everything. Heck Truedope has given away $B's of our money to other countries in the past year.

It was interesting to read  the numbers on Trudeau's dollar handouts in his first 100 days in office. It amounts to $5.3 billion, of which slightly less than a billion dollars was spent inside Canada.

$4.3 billion spent outside of the country will buy you a lot of thanks from some organizations such as the UN or from climate change conferences. That type of spending will also earn you a lot of selfies to up your political profile. But in the end it is our taxpayers footing the bill.

Truedope is trying to buy his way into the UN with our money. He won't get there because of his intellect. He gives away $4.3B to foreign countries and YOU GET ALL EXCITED THAT CUBA BUYS MAYBE $200M OF PRODUCTS FROM CANADA....:lol:

2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Well here are some figures, i won't bother with too much because you will just phoo phoo it

OTTAWA — Federal spending on Prime Minister Stephen Harper’s international trips and related hospitality increased more than 70 per cent last fiscal year to nearly $14 million while his office cut costs in other areas, according to new government figures.

As Harper was flying overseas more often, the Prime Minister’s Office cut its spending on staff, communications and other costs by 15 per cent in the 2011-12 budget year to around $7.6 million, compared to about $9 million the previous year, according to federal public accounts tabled Tuesday in the House of Commons.

the prime minister’s most expensive trip in 2011-12 was his visit to Brazil, Colombia, Costa Rica and Honduras, which cost taxpayers almost $941,000 in travel expenses for Harper

In 2013-2014, eight of the top 10 highest-spending MPs on designated travellers were Conservatives— including three cabinet ministers (Jason Kenney, Alice Wong, James Moore) and the prime minister himself.

46% - Percentage of votes missed by Prime Minister Stephen Harper, 142 out of 311, between November, 2008, and December, 2010, the 40th and current Parliament.  (Iggy was even worse)

there is more by why bother rvernd will say ya here was present for 54% of the votes - great attendance

How about some proof of your claims Fail... you have a habit of pulling numbers out of thin air... you know.... like when you said that EI premiums for employers were going down $150 a month per employee. As always you are deflecting... but why should we expect anything else. We're talking about Truedope, you have nothing to defend him with other than your hero worship so you try to deflect to what you allege somebody else did.

I can just picture you as a kid.... Your parents ask you why you jumped off the roof of the house nd you answer well Johnny jumped off the front porch railing so it's okay for me to jump off the roof.

who said it wasn't a drop in the bucket :dunno:  rvernd asked what we trade

look it up 0tool not sure why you think you need to say we don't trade with Cuba :dunno:

In 2009, Canada’s bilateral merchandise trade with Cuba totalled $818.3 million, consisting of $317.9 million in Canadian exports to, and $500.4 million in imports from, Cuba.

11 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Post up some more horrors

C'mon Fail... you don't have any come back better than that to me proving the sheer stupidity of you posting an Arab owned for profit hospital and suggesting this is part of the Cuban health system for the average citizen of Cuba. :lol:I would have thought the Arabic logo on their website would have been a give away.

4 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

who said it wasn't a drop in the bucket :dunno:  rvernd asked what we trade

look it up 0tool not sure why you think you need to say we don't trade with Cuba :dunno:

In 2009, Canada’s bilateral merchandise trade with Cuba totalled $818.3 million, consisting of $317.9 million in Canadian exports to, and $500.4 million in imports from, Cuba.

There you go again Fail.... making things up in your head... show me where I said or even hinted we don't trade with Cuba. :lol:I'm waiting... You won't find it because you're hallucinating again or still.

Is it really a wise investment of time any money for the PM to go to Cuba. The ROI on trade with Cuba is negligible. His / OUR time and money could be spent in so many better ways.

7 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

So if Harper did it, it's OK for Justin? I thought voting for Justin and the Liberals in 2015 was a vote for "change"? Just saw on the CBC that the jetsetter is off to Liberia and Madagascar next week. Is Princess Sophie going to those tourist hotspots too?

Edited by revrnd

10 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

You are such a dope.

Cubas hotels are over 50% owned by the military.  So stay in a hotel gives money to military.

Average wage for cleaner in hotel,is $20/month.

Lucky we help them out eh Fail.