Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

Scheer LIVE taking credit for all funds to the people :lol:  

Then states Trudeau is going to bankrupt us :lol: 

Scheer again says not enough money for businesses - we must give out more and more.....

Scheer says there shouldn't be any rules for businesses to apply for funds - just give  it to them they are all honest 

Mr. Scheer you state Trudeau isn't handling meat plants correctly, what would you do differently?  Tudeau gave PPE to China :lol: 

NO Mr Shceer what would you do differently?  aha hahhah ah ah they should feel safe ah ah ah I I I I ah they should feel safe, PPE to china PPE to chna 

:lol: 

holy fuck 

Scheer says the Conservative shut down should have started in January :lol:  what a tool

Block all Canadians from coming back to Canada :lol: 

Tell me how many are backing this rambling idiot?  I hope none

Scheer you complain about funding for workers, how much more should it be I am asking for a direct number?    

Trudeau photo op ah ah ah I don't know Trudeau cottage ah ah  ah 

Holy fuck - You say not enough so what is enough :dunno:  ah ah I don't know Trudeau china balance itself ah ah 

okay so you really have no clue Mr Scheer?  correct 

Holy fuck the virtual question period is on CPAC 

Question - blah lbbah blah

Answer - not even close to answer 

:lol:  sure glad we got this going.

talking about fraud in the funding system that has been setup- did the  feds tell clerks to ignore some flags for fraud until later - the non answer was classic repeat.

we are here to support workers in this difficult time :lol: 

23 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Holy fuck the virtual question period is on CPAC 

Question - blah lbbah blah

Answer - not even close to answer 

:lol:  sure glad we got this going.

talking about fraud in the funding system that has been setup- did the  feds tell clerks to ignore some flags for fraud until later - the non answer was classic repeat.

we are here to support workers in this difficult time :lol: 

so the answer is blah blah blah

• Like 1

Erin O'TOOL is a great name for him what a tool

He posts this and his CLUED BASE goes nuts :lol:   I really hope this guy just goes away.

CPC is in trouble, Mackay isn't going to cut it either 

Trudeau's places :lol:   this is for guys like SLUG and FRENCHY 

96493150_2957767724315249_19957235083315

The Cons don’t get. O Tool really? McKay really?. Another 4 years of Justin, that’s it. The working few, like me who pay over 50% tax will need to continue to pay and pay and pay. The country is done. Trudeau is buying the school vote and the country non-working vote. It’s over. Trail loves it. He’s a libtard and lives off the system. Justin has bought all of Trails people. 

Well right now there is no other leader to vote for other than Trudeau :dunno:   we have been through this

I don't vote for leaderless party's like some here do

Scheer is clearly weak and feeble so glad he didn't win, watching him trying to attack Trudeau is laughable and kind of sad 

We have Doug in Ontario he will tell us how Ontario is booming like never before blah blah blah - so don't worry Folks

Edited by 1trailmaker

Scheer is complaining again today that not enough money is being handed out.

Fraud is happening why haven't you stopped it :lol: 

You are letting 100's of thousands down by not giving more and more money.

Trudeau's deficit is out of control :lol: 

The rules say if you earn 1000 dollars you are not eligible for funds.  But what if you make 1 dollar more?  they deserve more and more, what if they make 100 dollars more they should get more money too....   Does Scheer ever have a good thought that isn't dumb :dunno:  no wonder he stole money to pay for his kids private education he just wan't more and more

Jagmeet is right the federal government should bring LTHC into national health plan - time to end the greed of profit from health care of elders......

15 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Erin O'TOOL is a great name for him what a tool

He posts this and his CLUED BASE goes nuts :lol:   I really hope this guy just goes away.

CPC is in trouble, Mackay isn't going to cut it either 

Trudeau's places :lol:   this is for guys like SLUG and FRENCHY 

funny, considering you are the only one the frantically searches for shit like this and posts it here :news: 

3 minutes ago, frenchy said:

funny, considering you are the only one the frantically searches for shit like this and posts it here :news: 

it was on facebook as I know a few uneducated ONEWAYs that love this shit.  

it really doesn't matter who runs and wins the Leadership of CPC now does it :dunno:  most here have already cast their vote for life - it is called no thought voting just tick here

21 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

it was on facebook as I know a few uneducated ONEWAYs that love this shit.  

it really doesn't matter who runs and wins the Leadership of CPC now does it :dunno:  most here have already cast their vote for life - it is called no thought voting just tick here

No thought voting?? Are you fucking kidding me?? Who hasn't seen that your hero is the most stupidest, corrupt, incompetent and idiotic PM this country has ever seen? Never mind the fact that he is destroying it every chance he gets. Oh yeah, that's you, the person with those same qualities. :news:

I'd elect a conservative understudy at this point and I'd have no doubts they'd be 10 x the leader than your imbecile idol. 

once again Harper nails it.... :news: 

https://www.wsj.com/articles/after-coronavirus-government-will-have-to-shrink-11589302337

Big spending on COVID-19 now should mean smaller government later, Stephen Harper argues in essay

The former PM forecasts that if Trudeau's government doesn't figure out a way to balance the books, the country could default on its debt
Brian Platt

May 13, 2020
12:34 PM EDT

In a rare newspaper column, former prime minister Stephen Harper argues that the massive public spending — and the subsequent massive public debt — in response to COVID-19 right now must lead to smaller government action so the economy can recover and debt levels can recede.

If spending doesn’t go down as soon as possible, governments could face a debt crisis down the road that requires “brutal” austerity measures, he says.

“What has happened in this crisis so far is not an indicator of the future,” Harper writes in the Wall Street Journal. “A new era of big government in the economy is unlikely, undesirable and far from inevitable.”

Harper was prime minister from 2006 to 2015, including during the 2008/09 global financial crisis when he brought in a major economic stimulus package in response to the recession. He now runs a consulting firm called Harper & Associates.

In the column he takes aim at “leftists” who see the pandemic measures as a sign that bigger government spending should be the new normal, and that taking on high levels of public debt will be easily manageable down the road.

The social distancing measures brought in by governments around the world may be necessary now, he writes, but they are “economically ruinous,” and the “underlying assumption — that the economy can be restarted later as quickly as an idle automobile — is dubious.”

Another problem, he says, is that public-sector balance sheets will be an “unholy mess,” exacerbated by the fact public debt levels were already “dangerously high” before the pandemic hit.

Canada’s parliamentary budget officer recently estimated that the deficit this year could top $252 billion; by comparison, Canada’s biggest deficit during the financial crisis was $55.6 billion in 2009/10.

“‘Modern monetary theorists’ will prattle on about how with low interest rates and monetary expansion this does not matter,” Harper writes. “Their core belief — that governments can never really run out of money — is nonsensical.”

DEFAULTING ON DEBT

He notes that Mexico faced default and Canada came close in the 1990s due to public debt, and many countries faced major debt problems in the 2008/09 financial crisis.

“This time will probably be much worse,” he writes. “Governments began this episode with poorer balance sheets, and central-bank actions effectively nationalized much corporate debt…If they fail to practice mild austerity proactively, a brutal kind will be thrust on them.”

Harper concludes by warning that governments will face pressure to keep spending levels high without raising taxes, particularly as those on public sector salaries have been spared the devastating effect of COVID-19 on their incomes.

Because of that, he says a smaller government response may not happen regardless of the evidence in favour of it.

“Governments that resist restoring free enterprise and fiscal responsibility will experience recession and stagnation,” Harper says. “Those that do the right things will lead their countries to a far more prosperous future.”

• Haha 1